Thread: Feedback for XP potions

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Question Feedback for XP potions

Dear UCool and Betty xD

Im playing Hc now for in my opinion very long time and today i want to give you again a bad feedback for your Xp Potion solution. I have a suggestion for a better XP Potion solution and want to ask?
    Could it be posible to release a update for. If a Leader is having a full stack of a XP Potions (Full stack=999) that he can use it to a Hero like a one click, full ad 999 to the XP bar?
    Could that be possible to add this InGame ?

My best regards

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your feedback. We will let our production team know. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    If I'm not missunderstanding completely it is possible to use a stack of 999 XP potions on a hero.

When you enter to look at your heroes, click on the hero you want to use your XP on and there is an up arrow just right to the XP bar. Push this up arrow and you can spend all stamina you have.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Sommarmusen View Post
    If I'm not missunderstanding completely it is possible to use a stack of 999 XP potions on a hero.

When you enter to look at your heroes, click on the hero you want to use your XP on and there is an up arrow just right to the XP bar. Push this up arrow and you can spend all stamina you have.
    that only works if you are advancing a level, if you cant advance a level, the arrow does not appear

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sommarmusen View Post

No, you can't use all the stamina with that arrow as long as it doesn't fills the gap to at least the next lvl... The higher you come the more often you'll read "Insufficent exp items" even if yo have 999 exp Salves...

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I think it would be nice if the cap on experience items were simply increased to 9999 like the almighty fragments. As it is, every time I sweep time rift, I have to decide which awful, outdated hero is the lucky recipient of some delicious steak. I wish I could save those up for when I finally have to level all of my meta heroes from 102 to 105

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Whisker Biscuit View Post
    I think it would be nice if the cap on experience items were simply increased to 9999 like the almighty fragments. As it is, every time I sweep time rift, I have to decide which awful, outdated hero is the lucky recipient of some delicious steak. I wish I could save those up for when I finally have to level all of my meta heroes from 102 to 105
    i did the same thing, then discovered i needed more GT teams, and have spent level 102 to 105 trying to level 'meta heroes' AND level non meta heroes for GT teams. If you are level 102 I would expect you to submit at least 12+ teams of O2 or better for GT

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Problem is with all the training more teams isn't all that helpful. You need strong Meta Teams and by the time you get to the average hero the battle has already tipped.