Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Wind Priest Nerf

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by H1N1x View Post

90% winrate pretty simple
    so only 10% of the time is the rabbit pulling sorceress or HN? or if er pulls them that team still wins is the only other alternative. Again, familiar with that team, most of the time it cant beat tf, tap, wp, chemist defending my rank in arena, ive had it run against me several times and I dont have da bunneh. I know its not 90% effective in WoG for me

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    i'm sure you feel proud that over half of your posts are useless comments as proud as you being a nonvip.
    if u had a better understanding at wat was being written it wouldnt have been useless
    most of the people here are riding on their high horses and instead of admitting they have no idea wat theyre talking about they just write that others dont matter

max training is not all that matters, 105s is not all that matters. non trained 103s have to face other non trained 103s as well, mid trained 104s have to fight other mid trained 104s as well. do u know y u only answer to max trained 105s? its cause thats the only place u know how to answer. u wont know how to counter a 103 non trained team with another non trained 103 team so simply say u dont know instead of they dont matter.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Forlorn View Post
    so only 10% of the time is the rabbit pulling sorceress or HN? or if er pulls them that team still wins is the only other alternative. Again, familiar with that team, most of the time it cant beat tf, tap, wp, chemist defending my rank in arena, ive had it run against me several times and I dont have da bunneh. I know its not 90% effective in WoG for me
    Check the video. Rabbits first pull is interrupted by the fully trained hidden needle.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Shortround's Avatar
    i'm sure you feel proud that over half of your posts are useless comments as proud as you being a nonvip.
    hit the nail on the head!

not only that he is proud of himself as a nonvip, but also cries alot about... ALMOST EVERYTHING?!
    Imagine all people living life in peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Forlorn View Post
    And dont say something if you havent seen it. FThis team fully trained smash your defence team in 20-30 seconds. Everty time, 100% success.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    if u had a better understanding at wat was being written it wouldnt have been useless
    most of the people here are riding on their high horses and instead of admitting they have no idea wat theyre talking about they just write that others dont matter

max training is not all that matters, 105s is not all that matters. non trained 103s have to face other non trained 103s as well, mid trained 104s have to fight other mid trained 104s as well. do u know y u only answer to max trained 105s? its cause thats the only place u know how to answer. u wont know how to counter a 103 non trained team with another non trained 103 team so simply say u dont know instead of they dont matter.
    104 and 105 maxed trained not much difference, and yes i don't care about 103s and below or non maxed trained ones especially nonvips 😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Shortround View Post
    hit the nail on the head!

not only that he is proud of himself as a nonvip, but also cries alot about... ALMOST EVERYTHING?!
    he goes around showing off his 90k team power and thinks that he's the best nonvip around

Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    And dont say something if you havent seen it. FThis team fully trained smash your defence team in 20-30 seconds. Everty time, 100% success.
    say what havent seen huh? I've run this team in wog, and also had it run vs me in arena, i just said i havent seen it win a majority of the time. ofc i cant tell training of all 5 in either case, and i certainly cannot run it since I dont have all 5 fully trained to tf45, and since i dont use gems for training, i wont be using a fully trained version of that team in a long time, or possibly ever

Tat team is a must have in current meta. Unfortunately.

he goes around showing off his 90k team power and thinks that he's the best nonvip around
    if u think that isnt true go ahead and find another non vip on my server or later with a higher team power. when and if u ever find one ill still forever hold more rights to brag than u since i can easily find 64 vips stronger than u while u cant find 64 nonvips stronger than me.

104 and 105 maxed trained not much difference, and yes i don't care about 103s and below or non maxed trained ones especially nonvips ������
    point proven. dont care cause have no knowledge on the subject to contribute.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

^ you're bragging again. Want a cookie mr 90k power nonvip who cries for a WP nerf?

keep on thinking 90k is high 😂😂😂 if you're so good why do i not see you in top 50 a and ga? 😅

keep on thinking 90k is high  if you're so good why do i not see you in top 50 a and ga? 
    something a vip would never understand lol. y would a non vip hit in arena if its not reward time? we only got 5 a day and im always top 20 during rewards which is the only time it matters

Quote Originally Posted by Shortround View Post
    ^ you're bragging again. Want a cookie mr 90k power nonvip who cries for a WP nerf?
    like i said b4 i will forever have more bragging rights unless ur better than me and in order to be considered better u gotta be non vip and be on s105-20x

well i think 90k is pretty impressive, not many in arena on server 100 or 106, but those teams arent necessarily highest power anyway. what I consider more important, is THP of a persons top 5 or so GT teams, thats what I use for gt assignment anyway

Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post

like i said b4 i will forever have more bragging rights unless ur better than me and in order to be considered better u gotta be non vip and be on s105-20x
    If we're talking about rights, mr 90k nonvip let me remind you again: we, VIP players keep the game running for you. we, VIP players HAVE THE RIGHT to ask for a nerf/buff on a VIP hero for which we pay to receive. we, VIP players contribute through our spending.

What is your contribution towards ucool, mr 90k nonvip?

TLDR: fuck off, crybaby.

edit: "Server 105, Non VIP, Level 104, 1.1m+ Total Power, 18 Legendaries, 504 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 90k Team Power" I would be ashamed to post such stats on my signature. So bad and so immature. gg