Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wind Priest Nerf

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    first off u dont need more than 3 powerful meta breakers. currently TF, TP, Chem, Rabbit, WP is dominating my server. even a VIP 10 who coulda spent just as much as a VIP 11 has no solution against it and im certain im just as strong if not stronger than every single VIP 10- on my server.
    You prove how noob you are with statements like that. Back to your hole now.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortround View Post
    ^

create a level 1 account on my server, 142 and check top 50. I will give you 100 gems for each player you see using TF ER CHEM TAP WP setup. What will you give me otherwise? Hint: I will eventually get to keep my gems, if you understand what I'm trying to say. It's because 142 is a dead server ruled by my guild and we don't want to hog 24/7 on top 10 ranks with that "op" setup. Instead, we choose different and more lesser setups so the other opponents can get higher ranks also Sure, now you'll say that 142 is not a competitive server and I approve that. That's what GT is for, we get enough competition there.
    It seems that on other servers ppl are greedy wallet warrior fucks who just enjoy spending large and developing roots while keeping top ranks. Nice competition, what can I say..
    maybe your sv is too peaceful or your sv have lot of low vips?

TBH, if you use your own parameter as representation of whole issue, that prove how selfish you are.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    You prove how noob you are with statements like that. Back to your hole now.
    im sure u feel this statement of urs that provided absolutely 0 contribution to the topic was very insightful
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    im sure u feel this statement of urs that provided absolutely 0 contribution to the topic was very insightful
    You server is shit if that is the dominating team.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    You server is shit if that is the dominating team.
    im sure it is and ill bet u eat my server for breakfast lunch and dinner right? please answer yes =)
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Yes, that team is beaten in less than 30 secs

Silver Member Contributor Level 4 DazzleAlec's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Forlorn View Post
    er's skill is what it is, i cant even see how they could nerf it
    I recently found out Bunny is Dark Seer from Dota, which gave me a nerf idea: Make it more like vacuum, where he pulls all the heroes together, so that he is good, IF you have good synergy, unlike now where he just pulls in a hero which then just dies no matter what.
    ΩMG Dazzle - Server 173 - TL 89 - Omega | INACTIVE
    Ω Salty - Server 201 - TL 88 - Omegas | ACTIVE

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Shortround's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DazzleAlec View Post
    I recently found out Bunny is Dark Seer from Dota, which gave me a nerf idea: Make it more like vacuum, where he pulls all the heroes together, so that he is good, IF you have good synergy, unlike now where he just pulls in a hero which then just dies no matter what.
    You realize that will make him more overpowered, don't you? Imagine pulling all heroes together at the start of the fight and getting blasted by WP and SORC, or BOTH. Or any quick burst hero at the start of the fight.

Not to mention, that his dragging skill is always casted at the start of the fight which means he will also drag TF
    Imagine all people living life in peace.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    You realize that will make him more overpowered, don't you? Imagine pulling all heroes together at the start of the fight and getting blasted by WP and SORC, or BOTH. Or any quick burst hero at the start of the fight.

Not to mention, that his dragging skill is always casted at the start of the fight which means he will also drag TF
    Add EB and TB. Battle would be over in few secs
    Tired of ucool pay to win policy. Give them a 1* review.

That is correct. It is a budget combo EB+TB. I picked the vip one SORC+WP

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Yes, that team is beaten in less than 30 secs
    if you are talking about TF, TP, Chem, Rabbit, WP or slight variants being able to successfully be beat often enough to say its a counter in under 30 seconds, why dont you enlighten everyone as to how, so the community can shake up many many servers instead of the typical reply from others 'why should I share what I figured out'.

^ DV SORC TB CHEM GK. Budget team

DV SORC WP CHEM GK. Vip team.

You're welcome

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    I remember when he drag IE, he ult rabbit, lose 95% of hp and ult again, dead rabbit. Rabbit can make suicide with wrong drag

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    ^ DV SORC TB CHEM GK. Budget team

DV SORC WP CHEM GK. Vip team.

You're welcome
    i presume all have to be max trained at 45? chemist and sorceress are max, gk is about 50%, dv is 0, wp is about 60%
    poof, insta dead, well, 25 secs

You are wrong my friend.

None of my heroes have training except SORC (almost maxed @ field 45).

And my WP is 3*