Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Wind Priest Nerf

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    For GT:
    I´ve seen couple of fights where 2 strong guilds (1000+ teams) final was decided by last 10 teams fighting - and that were orange one...rare, but happens

@uh123: what are you doing with the 34k gems - what is worth to save them for?
    No hero available anywhere with gems is worth it and won´t be - even if there will be such situations again (which weren´t for all last events) - 34k gems won´t be needed

Else if not max ep , only resets are worth it - as it gives you EP, XP items,gold and gear - as you´re a non vip, you can´t reset often

So the really only worth thing doing with gems is training

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    For GT:
    I´ve seen couple of fights where 2 strong guilds (1000+ teams) final was decided by last 10 teams fighting - and that were orange one...rare, but happens

No hero available anywhere with gems is worth it and won´t be - even if there will be such situations again (which weren´t for all last events) - 34k gems won´t be needed

Else if not max ep , only resets are worth it - as it gives you EP, XP items,gold and gear - as you´re a non vip, you can´t reset often

i probably shouldnt say how many gems i got stashed on my accounts, and i havent used any in event shops since thanksgiving, so you are right technically, but i am a hoarder for just in case. :P ive got all the current gt heroes i want (6 at 5*, 2 at 4*, 3 at 3*, only one i dont have or really desire is FF) and since ucool apparently nerfed the shops since around christmas they way it appears to me, so i refresh 4 to 5 times a day. but i refuse to dump gems into training atm, likely just for principles sake.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    For GT:

well for one thing since events now offer gem spending rewards i should only use my gems during events. 34k isnt all that much, if i were to really max train a hero from 0-45 it would take aprox 220 trains give or take which is 11k gems. rabbit should be coming out in april and that sign in hero is also looking nice which means 22k gems can be spent just like that if i wanted to. also knowing ucool its better to be safe and have the gems stashed just in case anything weird gets released than to spend it on something i can get over a short period of time. u gotta remember i cant just buy gems when i run out so i cant make the mistake of running out in the first place.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    I'm sitting most of the time on 50k. Every month i spend some for getting and making 4* the VIP hero (part with gems, part with stones from wog, etc, then make him 5* from wog stones). Spending also some on training but not too many, gt is not interested me as my guild will never make it.

You never know when you may need them and avoid give cash to uncool.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    I'm sitting most of the time on 50k. Every month i spend some for getting and making 4* the VIP hero (part with gems, part with stones from wog, etc, then make him 5* from wog stones). Spending also some on training but not too many, gt is not interested me as my guild will never make it.

You never know when you may need them and avoid give cash to uncool.
    hah, now i feel beeter, and abcd is also right, have the gems stashed just in case anything weird gets released, ofc ucool would nevah.....

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Honestly, I don't think they will
    Guess they can evaluate how many gems people have out there and they saw having something released that can be bought by gems, it doesn't necessarily lead to more income for them, as lot of people sitting on lot of gems.
    But releasing something that "force" you to buy something, like it happened in last events, does.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    I think the same. But who to train fast after 20 core heroes. If your guild fight for gt top then it's OK but otherwise training bad heroes just for the gt is not needed.

In any case you can use part of these gems to train fast a good new hero after release. For example avenger next month.