Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Wind Priest Nerf

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortround View Post
    If we're talking about rights, mr 90k nonvip let me remind you again: we, VIP players keep the game running for you. we, VIP players HAVE THE RIGHT to ask for a nerf/buff on a VIP hero for which we pay to receive. we, VIP players contribute through our spending.

What is your contribution towards ucool, mr 90k nonvip?

TLDR: fuck off, crybaby.

edit: "Server 105, Non VIP, Level 104, 1.1m+ Total Power, 18 Legendaries, 504 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 90k Team Power" I would be ashamed to post such stats on my signature. So bad and so immature. gg
    sry that is a huge misconception u guys have had since the beginning of this game. u VIPs put money in the game not to keep it alive, u put money in for the benefits ucool is providing u nuthin else. u do not have any extra rights over me to ask for a buff/nerf. u VIPs are not contributing to anything but ur own character ingame. learn wat a contribution is MR im supporting u VIP.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Shortround's Avatar
    lol. I rest my case. You're literally retarded, my friend.
    Imagine all people living life in peace.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    u VIPs put money in the game not to keep it alive, u put money in for the benefits ucool is providing u nuthin else. u do not have any extra rights over me to ask for a buff/nerf. u VIPs are not contributing to anything but ur own character ingame. learn wat a contribution is MR im supporting u VIP.
    OK, let aside the discussion who has what rights.

But that is a bit naive.

What do you think would happen to a game NOONE is paying anything?
    You think ucool or whatever other company would put content out there, pay their employees, pay equipment, servers, etc... Just that some players can have fun and tell them, well done?

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    something a vip would never understand lol. y would a non vip hit in arena if its not reward time? we only got 5 a day and im always top 20 during rewards which is the only time it matters

like i said b4 i will forever have more bragging rights unless ur better than me and in order to be considered better u gotta be non vip and be on s105-20x
    keep carrying on your useless comments. because 99.9999999% of the competitive players are vips so there probably aren't even 64 nonvips around, so just keep thinking you're the best nonvip around to make yourself feel good. and by "competitive" i mean at least 1.1m+ power (111 heroes each o2 is 10k power) all the rest are just casual players. name me 64 nonvips at 1.1mil+ power 😂

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    somehow we lost the op topic, however, 0 vip's i would have to admit are rare, competitive 0 vips im sure are rarer, but i consider vip10 and below there is a lot more of them, that do contribute to the ucool payroll, and that are competitive, especially before ER and WP, I just became vip 11 a couple months ago after 2 years of just buying monthly cards and such and was always in top 50 arena. the introduction of ER and WP has made that almost impossible for under vip11 to play competitively (speaking ofc about the lower servers, the upper servers and their release strategy for heroes is a different wrench in the salad)

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    keep carrying on your useless comments. because 99.9999999% of the competitive players are vips so there probably aren't even 64 nonvips around, so just keep thinking you're the best nonvip around to make yourself feel good. and by "competitive" i mean at least 1.1m+ power (111 heroes each o2 is 10k power) all the rest are just casual players. name me 64 nonvips at 1.1mil+ power ��
    He want to say that every 1 hero that needs a specific formation to be countered is inbalnaced and for us non vips and even i think for vip 10 or lower is OP he they don have them. What's the difference between OP and inbalanced? Training and AHP can make a difference between thouse 2 words because every hero works better when it gains more power. For lower vip players is OP that means you must focus on a specific team to train in order to counter 1 (or in this days more) specific hero in the enemy team.They train that team in weeks or months so they complain. For vip 11+ it means just to train fast your heroes or apply direcly the counter if is ready. I think that to train 3-4 heroes just to counter 1 vip hero is absurd. If we are forced to use gems and train or gear up some tier 2 heroes just to counter what our current heroes can't it is like forcing us to not having a play style and just manipulate the game making a cash vs strategy inbalance battle . Some guys from top guilds aready have mani skin and by some i want to say 20% of server 27..and some players from other servers .
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator

keep carrying on your useless comments. because 99.9999999% of the competitive players are vips so there probably aren't even 64 nonvips around, so just keep thinking you're the best nonvip around to make yourself feel good. and by "competitive" i mean at least 1.1m+ power (111 heroes each o2 is 10k power) all the rest are just casual players. name me 64 nonvips at 1.1mil+ power ��
    well thats only ur definition of "competitive". ahp does not make someone significantly stronger than another. we have 3 strong non vips on server 105 and were all about the same strength in arena,ga and gt but our ahps are not equal. one just broke 1.1m power, im closing in on 1.2m and another is almost at 1.3m. lvling useless heroes increases ahp by a good amount but does not make u stronger by much at all. if theres 3 on my server alone and i know theres 2-3 on server 106 then its definitely possible to find 20 more servers like us.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Shortround's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KimoD View Post
    He want to say that every 1 hero that needs a specific formation to be countered is inbalnaced and for us non vips and even i think for vip 10 or lower is OP he they don have them. What's the difference between OP and inbalanced? Training and AHP can make a difference between thouse 2 words because every hero works better when it gains more power. For lower vip players is OP that means you must focus on a specific team to train in order to counter 1 (or in this days more) specific hero in the enemy team.They train that team in weeks or months so they complain. For vip 11+ it means just to train fast your heroes or apply direcly the counter if is ready. I think that to train 3-4 heroes just to counter 1 vip hero is absurd. If we are forced to use gems and train or gear up some tier 2 heroes just to counter what our current heroes can't it is like forcing us to not having a play style and just manipulate the game making a cash vs strategy inbalance battle . Some guys from top guilds aready have mani skin and by some i want to say 20% of server 27..and some players from other servers .

Since you mentioned training, tell me what else other than training your heroes do you spend your gems on? As a NONvip, that's probably the best way to spend your gems, since you are very limited and buying frags/gear from shops with gems is not so profitable. So, to sum up, as a nonvip you shouldn't have so many worries about training your heroes just plunder and use your gems to speed up training.

But since ppl are too lazy, like uh123abcd, yeah.. they prefer asking for stupid nerfes and complain all the time.
    Imagine all people living life in peace.

Since you mentioned training, tell me what else other than training your heroes do you spend your gems on? As a NONvip, that's probably the best way to spend your gems, since you are very limited and buying frags/gear from shops with gems is not so profitable. So, to sum up, as a nonvip you shouldn't have so many worries about training your heroes just plunder and use your gems to speed up training.

But since ppl are too lazy, like uh123abcd, yeah.. they prefer asking for stupid nerfes and complain all the time.
    well he does have 90k team power so that's at least 5 maxed there 😅

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8

as a "under vip11", i hoarded gems as well, refusing to spend in training field etc, and I used my gems in the halloween, thanksgiving, christmas, new years, valentines day, st pattys day shops, refreshing up to 5 or 6 times a day, and buying soulstones for GT heroes that were otherwise unavailable, last halloween i had 28k gems, after shop closed I had 2k. but i was able to make significant impact on the (at that time) best heroes available. so there are other uses, and Id consider it a better use of gems.

We have gems indeed but less slots for traning. As a players who don t have 90k power i don t even waste my gems on traning as long as is boring to plunder. To use like 1000-2000 gems daily for a traning i must plunder like 1-3 hours / day which i think no one will keep this routine if he have a real life. So , to sum up , I don t pay for this game i don t plunder because is boring and i don t use gems on traning in an abundace even if i have them. In abcd's case maybe he hates that he must train so many heroes to fight "competitivly" against fully trained WP , ER and others in WoG and GT in which the fights are ~ randomly.
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Guess not many spent 1-2k daily.
    But even if: 2k would be 40 trainings,which is 240k wood/ore + 48 k mercury.
    On average you get 3k wood+ ore and around 600 mercury,which means for 40 trainings you need 80 plunders....
    On average a plunder including searching, loading, victory animation takes not longer as 30 secs. So 2400 secs total, which is 40 mins easily done while watching TV.
    But guess most only do 1-2 longer plunder sessions a week and then spend gems on training.

And to be competitive training is the best you can use gems on - second best is resets (if you aren't at maxed xp at least)
    A full trained hero/team makes so much differences, and that for Arena/GA (which gives you coins and gems) , but also WoG (Almighty stuff) and GT

The problem is that.. with this meta i need to refresh the plunder fights a lot to not get a TF an WP or an ER. I just want to plunder with my MM team or with my strongest 5 meta heroes i have and not even to look into the fight. Sometimes i fight stupidly against NPC because after so many refreshes for a decent team with good stuff i just press fight. Even if is my fault or my heroes aren t trained enught it is kind of frustraiting and boring to manuly fight against some opponents so i just burn stuff that i don t use or use my WH 6 resources. Indeed your math seems right but a routine with plundering is a big NO for me.

well thats only ur definition of "competitive". ahp does not make someone significantly stronger than another. we have 3 strong non vips on server 105 and were all about the same strength in arena,ga and gt but our ahps are not equal. one just broke 1.1m power, im closing in on 1.2m and another is almost at 1.3m. lvling useless heroes increases ahp by a good amount but does not make u stronger by much at all. if theres 3 on my server alone and i know theres 2-3 on server 106 then its definitely possible to find 20 more servers like us.
    if you want to be competitive in gt, you need to gear the useless ones to o2 but maybe you don't care about it since your guild has no chance of winning anyway.

if you want to be competitive in gt, you need to gear the useless ones to o2 but maybe you don't care about it since your guild has no chance of winning anyway.
    yep i dont like guild hopping as i am pretty loyal so i stick to a guild even if they have no chance at winning, the prizes arent all that great anyway. over the 2 1/2 years of playing i only left 1 guild and it was cause they changed servers and it died out. in a GT fight tho if a r2 multikill team survives it wipes out 100+ o2 teams anyway so its not all that important. i have viewed the #1 for my GT group and it never comes down to their o2s if they even have any, their lowest grades are all red already.

for training heroes i actually never spent 50 gems on speeding up as i find it not worth the price. in the beginning tho when the 1st train was 10 gems i did speed up daily. i did the same as forlorn, i bought all the GT heroes available during the holiday events which is y i currently have 9 5* GT heroes while my guild usually gets knocked out round 8,16 in GT. im sitting on 34k gems currently as i would rather save my gems than waste on training. i have 18 heroes over 70% trained with 10 of them over 98% trained since i dont wanna waste a train on 1 crit so they arent all 100%.