Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wind Priest Nerf

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9

Wind Priest Nerf

So how many months do we have to wait till u nerf WP?
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Shortround's Avatar
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 104, 1.1m+ Total Power, 18 Legendaries, 504 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 90k Team Power

explains everything.

Sure, nerf WP and gives us a refund.

And no.. don't give me that bullshit like "vip11+ is like pay2win" and high vips get more benefits. OFC they do. They pay for it, they keep the game running for you nonvips.

And if you think vip11+ is pay2win, still.. I can prove you wrong one more time: VIP11+ also had some sub-par heroes. Werewolf for example and there are a couple more.

Vip12 here btw.

Name more than 3 heroes that are powerful and meta breakers and were only accessible to vip11+ players, apart from Sorc, ER and WP, which yes, I agree they are a bit unbalanced, but far from overpowered. You probably don't remember SQ when she was released which was purely broken, or Sorceress before her nerf.
    Imagine all people living life in peace.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Un-nerf the Scorpion Queen!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shortround View Post
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 104, 1.1m+ Total Power, 18 Legendaries, 504 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 90k Team Power

explains everything.

Sure, nerf WP and gives us a refund.

And no.. don't give me that bullshit like "vip11+ is like pay2win" and high vips get more benefits. OFC they do. They pay for it, they keep the game running for you nonvips.

And if you think vip11+ is pay2win, still.. I can prove you wrong one more time: VIP11+ also had some sub-par heroes. Werewolf for example and there are a couple more.

Vip12 here btw.

Name more than 3 heroes that are powerful and meta breakers and were only accessible to vip11+ players, apart from Sorc, ER and WP, which yes, I agree they are a bit unbalanced, but far from overpowered. You probably don't remember SQ when she was released which was purely broken, or SQ before her nerf.
    first off u dont need more than 3 powerful meta breakers. currently TF, TP, Chem, Rabbit, WP is dominating my server. even a VIP 10 who coulda spent just as much as a VIP 11 has no solution against it and im certain im just as strong if not stronger than every single VIP 10- on my server.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    currently TF, TP, Chem, Rabbit, WP is dominating my server.
    same on server 100 and 106

wp isnt as much the issue as ER still, you could come up with something for the above team if rabbit wasnt in it. I dont think wp needs nerfed as much as the bunny. unfortunately, er's skill is what it is, i cant even see how they could nerf it, WP would just be reduce area and/or damage of the skill, which im not in favor of

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    first off u dont need more than 3 powerful meta breakers. currently TF, TP, Chem, Rabbit, WP is dominating my server. even a VIP 10 who coulda spent just as much as a VIP 11 has no solution against it and im certain im just as strong if not stronger than every single VIP 10- on my server.
    TF MM LB Sorc HN you welcome

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Priest should not be nerfed. Easily countered.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    I agree..........

Quote Originally Posted by MAGACHIGUERI View Post
    TF MM LB Sorc HN you welcome
    riiiiiight

[..]currently TF, TP, Chem, Rabbit, WP is dominating my server. even a VIP 10 who coulda spent just as much as a VIP 11 has no solution against it[..]
    If you can't deal with TF, TAP, CHEM which are 60% of that team's composition almost 1 year after their release, then excuse me sir. You have been playing HC with your eyes closed.

I will exclude WP from this discussion for this part of the topic, but ER has been proven he can be somehow dealt with (ie. a highly trained HN) at the beginning of the fight which in 80% of the cases, his 1st drag decides the tide of the battle.

On my server, 142, WP and ER are not so common contrary to other servers, including yours, as you stated. In addition, what you are asking ucool is to nerf a VIP hero just because he is dominating your server. I haven't seem that many topics on ppl asking to nerf WP. You sure you want ONLY WP nerfed? lol. Ask them to nerf all those 5.

To conclude my statement: it's unfair as a non-vip to ask for nerfs on VIP heroes. There was a time when SQ was released as a VIP hero. And she was BROKEN af. That time, not only non-vips, but also high vip players demanded a rebalance on her. (something similar happened to Sorceress at her initial release, and ucool nerfed her aoe silence skill).

Good luck with your request I doubt ucool is gonna do something about it. Not so soon that's for sure. They will eventually nerf him when they release a stronger hero.

If you can't deal with TF, TAP, CHEM which are 60% of that team's composition almost 1 year after their release, then excuse me sir. You have been playing HC with your eyes closed.

I will exclude WP from this discussion for this part of the topic, but ER has been proven he can be somehow dealt with (ie. a highly trained HN) at the beginning of the fight which in 80% of the cases, his 1st drag decides the tide of the battle.

On my server, 142, WP and ER are not so common contrary to other servers, including yours, as you stated. In addition, what you are asking ucool is to nerf a VIP hero just because he is dominating your server. I haven't seem that many topics on ppl asking to nerf WP. You sure you want ONLY WP nerfed? lol. Ask them to nerf all those 5.

To conclude my statement: it's unfair as a non-vip to ask for nerfs on VIP heroes. There was a time when SQ was released as a VIP hero. And she was BROKEN af. That time, not only non-vips, but also high vip players demanded a rebalance on her. (something similar happened to Sorceress at her initial release, and ucool nerfed her aoe silence skill).

Good luck with your request I doubt ucool is gonna do something about it. Not so soon that's for sure. They will eventually nerf him when they release a stronger hero.
    when did i say i cant deal with TF, Tap, Chem? they are just part of the team. we were complaining about the op Vip11 heroes not the GT heroes. i personally have all the important GT heroes all 5*s and fully trained. i can use TF, Tap, Chem as well but any combination of 2 heroes added will lose to the rabbit, wp counterpart so its not even an option.

its definitely not unfair for a nonvip to ask for a vip hero nerf. on these forums it doesnt matter who u are ingame whether Vip0 or Vip20 ur entitled to the same privileges. VIP benefits does not include a line that says "ur opinions on forums gains more value".

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Or that vip11+ players must have op heroes that break the balance of the game.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

then ur server play HC with eyes closed too... LMAO..

^

create a level 1 account on my server, 142 and check top 50. I will give you 100 gems for each player you see using TF ER CHEM TAP WP setup. What will you give me otherwise? Hint: I will eventually get to keep my gems, if you understand what I'm trying to say. It's because 142 is a dead server ruled by my guild and we don't want to hog 24/7 on top 10 ranks with that "op" setup. Instead, we choose different and more lesser setups so the other opponents can get higher ranks also Sure, now you'll say that 142 is not a competitive server and I approve that. That's what GT is for, we get enough competition there.
    It seems that on other servers ppl are greedy wallet warrior fucks who just enjoy spending large and developing roots while keeping top ranks. Nice competition, what can I say..

server 100 7 of top 10, 6 of top 6, im not looking or counting more,
    server 106 5 of top 10