Thread: Uninstalling because your dick move

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Angry Uninstalling because your dick move

Seriously, I can't believe you're forcing this game to be a mobile data network only connection. My WiFi is not only more stable, it's just as fast! Yet I log on and get asked to turn off my WiFi and only use data. Then I join matchmaking, and can't load into a game. My WiFi signal is full strength, yet you throttle my connection because it's not data! I reload and turned off my wifi, and magically there are no issues.

Dick move by some pieces of shit, trying to force mobile data usage, over WiFi!

Oh and this in now going on your play store rating, which is dropping down to 1. Way to kill a good thing, with greed!
    "Tank, gank, assist, repeat..."

(Lvl +30)
    [master rank x +100]

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    See your later nerd. Deuces!

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

PS. Jokes aside, relax
    Server: EU
    ID: 675617
    Guild leader of NeX, Vice: Profses AKA Meme King
    93% win rate
    Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/Cautiousduck

Not gonna relax... I was playing since the end of Dec, been spotting and reporting bugs ever since. Recieved several thank you rewards, in game. Joined the forums mid Jan and started being more helpful. Their Feb update, made this game unplayable on my tablet. Luckily my phone (not usually used for games) ran it just fine. Now, they are telling me I have to abandon using my 3g WiFi network, which is 10x more stable then my data network's connection. Then throttle my connection to the server, if I don't. I tested it 3 times before posting this. WiFi on, server connection drops to +150 and the game asked me to switch to data only. Meanwhile my actual connection to the net is stable and registering 50-80 ping. If I don't, the game freezes on match load, and takes several relaunches to connect. During the match, my ping is 150-400 with random spikes of 80. Unplayable! Switching to data only, connects fine, plays fine, but has massive lag spikes every time my bars hit 1, and is eating into my data plan.

The only excuse for forcing a mobile network only, is greed.

They have basically tossed me out of the game

(Lvl +30)
    [master rank x +100]

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Mond3's Avatar
    Yes, I managed to consume 1GB of data from just playing for about an hour. At this rate i have 2 ore days of unthrottled data.
    We never see other people anyway, only the monsters we make of them.
    User ID: 1350907
    Username: Mond3

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by Alolanduck View Post
    My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

PS. Jokes aside, relax
    Your old reddit tier copy pasta gave me more cancer than op's post.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    It also asks me to use cellular data but i just ignore it. I can still play it fine with no lags. I play it 95% of the time on wifi since day 1. So im not sure i understand the "being forced" to use cellular data concept. Maybe the message is just there to ask you to check whether your cellular data is faster for "better gameplay" as the message suggests.

There is more to networks than just signal strength and pings. You can try changing your DNS to google's DNS and see if that helps. Most of the time we are at the mercy of our ISP.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    Not gonna relax... I was playing since the end of Dec, been spotting and reporting bugs ever since. Recieved several thank you rewards, in game. Joined the forums mid Jan and started being more helpful. Their Feb update, made this game unplayable on my tablet. Luckily my phone (not usually used for games) ran it just fine. Now, they are telling me I have to abandon using my 3g WiFi network, which is 10x more stable then my data network's connection. Then throttle my connection to the server, if I don't. I tested it 3 times before posting this. WiFi on, server connection drops to +150 and the game asked me to switch to data only. Meanwhile my actual connection to the net is stable and registering 50-80 ping. If I don't, the game freezes on match load, and takes several relaunches to connect. During the match, my ping is 150-400 with random spikes of 80. Unplayable! Switching to data only, connects fine, plays fine, but has massive lag spikes every time my bars hit 1, and is eating into my data plan.

The only excuse for forcing a mobile network only, is greed.

They have basically tossed me out of the game
    That really sucks, Betty would normally really to problems quickly. Maybe he/she is on holiday.
    Server: EU
    ID: 675617
    Guild leader of NeX, Vice: Profses AKA Meme King
    93% win rate
    Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/Cautiousduck

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    There's no way a moba game can consume 1gb per hour that's just stupid...

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Mond3's Avatar
    Depends on your region and type of carrier i guess?
    We never see other people anyway, only the monsters we make of them.
    User ID: 1350907
    Username: Mond3

#1 Never said I was using a gb per hour... I said it was eating into my data plan

#2 where I live, I only get at most 3/5 bars, depending on where I am located in my place, that signal drops down to 1 bar. And during storms I lose my 4G network, and get stuck on 1g. So playing on data at my own house is just purely inefficient.

#3 betty did reply... to claim no such issue exists... just like she's denied the people macrobinding/botting don't exist...

#4. Tried redownloading and still had the same problems... so I'm done.

(Lvl +30)
    [master rank x +100]

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    #1 Never said I was using a gb per hour... I said it was eating into my data plan

#2 where I live, I only get at most 3/5 bars, depending on where I am located in my place, that signal drops down to 1 bar. And during storms I lose my 4G network, and get stuck on 1g. So playing on data at my own house is just purely inefficient.

#3 betty did reply... to claim no such issue exists... just like she's denied the people macrobinding/botting don't exist...

#4. Tried redownloading and still had the same problems... so I'm done.
    1G is analog, no data.
    I really doubt that the developers strike a deal with the telecom operator for more revenues.
    Depending on the country, usually the 3G and 4G connections are better than wired connections.
    I think it is a wifi issue. Try playing on other wifi network when your are able.
    Tired of ucool pay to win policy. Give them a 1* review.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    I got this message 2 days ago but the game did NOT force me to play on network data. I think they had some connection issues in game itself that sends out wrong message to game that player has connection issues when in fact something is wrong in game. At that time I tried switching from wifi to 3g and vice versa and same issues appeared on both connections, mainly ms jumping all the time from 40 to 400, one moment I'm in 1 place, next I'm inside enemy turret range, I click on start battle but get canceled matching saying I didn't click to start battle etc, point is many lag in last few days for me at least but when it comes to this particular issue message only asks to switch to 3g, does not force switch it or anything and same things happen on both connections for me at least so it can't be actually a connection issue, rather something wrong with game
    TL 105, VIP 11, AHP 1.522m, Hero Stars 570; Heroes No: 114 - 56 r2, 6 r1, 24 r, 24 o2, 3 o1; 31 Legendaries, 12 max trained heroes