Thread: Cheater alert!

New Comers

Cheater alert!

While this game does not really shine anymore it still annoying to see cheaters in game. I understand that reporting them again gonna do nothing since they are still in game. First, there should be a 'report cheater/user using illegal means to improve his character' button/option.
    Anyway, i think only way to shame these losers is just post their names - AlolanDuck and lolololol are these players. They do insane amounts of damage and are completely IMMUNE to damage. All they buy are offensive items (why would you need defensive ones when you are immune to damage right).
    While it would be nice if ucool could take some actions against them, but i doubt that will ever happen, so posting SS is not really needed anyway.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Unless this is incredibly recent I'm going to call BS on the cheating accusation. Alolanduck had an account here on NA for a while and in I ran into him in high diamond 2 games in a row and shit on him and his team in both rank games. He never once seemed to be using any sort of hack or cheat. The guy played Shadowstrike and went for maximum snowball and resets. I mean hey. Can't die if no one is alive to kill you, right? It's an incredibly high risk, high reward play style, so yes. If he managed to get any sort of ahead there will be a point where he will be able to kill all of you and life steal back whatever minimal damage he took in the process.

I would love to see whatever evidence you think you have to prove your claims, because otherwise you're just trying to ban a play for what seems to be to me is more of a case of just a vast, salty difference in ability rather than 3rd party program use.

However I will gladly change my tune if proper evidence is shown.
    IGN-TheNerd
    Rank-Masters 1
    92% winrate
    Start Date- 1/17/2016
    Top Chars- Wild Card/Dimension Devil/Quake

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Haha I actually lost today. I have some tips and gameplay on youtube to help out new players etc. Good luck next time!
    Server: EU
    ID: 675617
    Guild leader of NeX, Vice: Profses AKA Meme King
    93% win rate
    Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/Cautiousduck

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    So you're reporting people to know what they are doing in game? And reporting Alolanduck who actually makes videos for this game and posts them? Don't you think it would appear in video and be easily noticed? I had some battles with Alolanduck who played perfectly regular and if he/she is a cheater so am I then lol I had some battles performing even better using Lil Witch. The second person I remember seeing in some battles too, in enemy team only I think and using Shadowstrike if I remember well and played it crazy good but so do some others too.I don't know to play her that good but I don't blame them to be cheaters for it. I've seen many people using many heroes extremely good and others using same heroes extremely well.Playing it good doesn't mean they are cheaters, it means they know how to play that character really good. I had some really great games with characters I'm mostly using like Lucent, Winter Witch, Lil Witch, Trigger...Those are the ones that suit me best and I can shine with and so do they. If you saw me in battle with Shadowstrike you'd probably say what a noob! And if you see me with Winter Witch doing penta kill first time you'd say I'm a cheater lol
    TL 105, VIP 11, AHP 1.522m, Hero Stars 570; Heroes No: 114 - 56 r2, 6 r1, 24 r, 24 o2, 3 o1; 31 Legendaries, 12 max trained heroes

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Alolanduck View Post
    Haha I actually lost today. I have some tips and gameplay on youtube to help out new players etc. Good luck next time!
    So Alolan, the SUPER CHEAT program that i provide you finally detected?What a shame....I actually need to upgrade it.
    Heroes Arena
    Nickname:Free Kill
    Id:385786
    Guild:Apollo
    Server:Europe

Favorite/main heroes:Winter witch,Lil' witch

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I hardly use the word pro, but duck is one of them. Get with it

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NoLife View Post
    I hardly use the word pro, but duck is one of them. Get with it
    You 3 "cheaters"! You had to be in opponent teams 3 times today did you :P you had me doing facepalms when I see you and then see my idiots running around for buffs and not listening to a single message I send lol but good job to you
    TL 105, VIP 11, AHP 1.522m, Hero Stars 570; Heroes No: 114 - 56 r2, 6 r1, 24 r, 24 o2, 3 o1; 31 Legendaries, 12 max trained heroes

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Alolanduck View Post
    Did you already complain that the person who beat you is cheating?