Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For players who have difficulties in update the game from Google Play

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Всё игру заблокировали?

New Comers
    На телефоне обновить через сеть(4 джи) или впн, на эмуляторе через впн.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Все больше в амереканские игры не играю, санкции забанили игру, все бабло вложенное просто в пустую !!!!

New Comers
    Скачайте в play market(если у вас андроид) приложение touchvpn. Измените страну и запустите HC.

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Hello! Since I cannot make new thread yet, i didnt know where Else to post. I am having issues with updating. Currently i am using iPhone 5s, with latest iOS. Been playing for a few years noe without issues. But the last weeks, my phone has downloaded an update several times a day. Not in AppStore, But in the starting of the game. After it is updated to the current version, (an update of about 240 Mb), i can play the the game for a few hours, with several breaks where i exit the game and leave my phone. But every now and then, i open the game and in the intro screen, it shows the previous version in the bottom right corner, and it starts to update again. The whole 240 mbit. This happens several times a day. Anyone Else experience this? It is really annoying. Support says i dont have enough storage on my phone, which is wrong, because i have 2 GB available. I dont have this issue with any other game. Thanks for answer