Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 66

Thread: Guild raids SCAM

  1. #16
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Dear Leaders,
    Sorry if you do not know the information before, we are working on a solution to this issue, please wait and see, thanks for your support.
    Best Regards,
    betty

  2. #17
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    238
    Rep Power
    12
    solution = give us compensation and remove the cap!

    no more negotiation again, why ucool must working about this?? since players are not at fault at this matter!

    ucool never give a rules from the start that gold obtained from raid have a limit!!

  3. #18
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leaders,
    Sorry if you do not know the information before, we are working on a solution to this issue, please wait and see, thanks for your support.
    Best Regards,
    betty
    You may want to keep the limit because of the damage bug but we just want to receive appropriate compensation. I think you should make it much higher than now and give us double golds if we have 6 more vips. Hoping for your good news.

  4. #19
    Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,817
    Rep Power
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leaders,
    Sorry if you do not know the information before, we are working on a solution to this issue, please wait and see, thanks for your support.
    Best Regards,
    betty

    Come on, from where should we know if it was nowhere announced?

    And donīt lie to us, this isnīt there for long and has nothing to do with Battle Verification

    Also on testserver the display of max 600k isnīt there for long and I guess around same time the cap was implemented on liveserver as well (without correcting the Display).

    I also have an answer from Support to a ticket about that where they said it was changed not long ago!!!!

  5. #20
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    162
    Rep Power
    10
    I already 1* them on google play, sick of this shit again and again.
    Fucking ucool works only on a problem how to milk their customers and this "issue" was the last drop.

  6. #21
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Geej's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    22
    I really don't understand why Ucool bother to put a cap on this trivial thing. What was the rational behind it Ucool?
    A proper, logical & reasonable reason should be the right thing to do and must be communicated to the players.

  7. #22
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Geej View Post
    I really don't understand why Ucool bother to put a cap on this trivial thing. What was the rational behind it Ucool?
    A proper, logical & reasonable reason should be the right thing to do and must be communicated to the players.
    Maybe they are planning to add gold packages to the shop and that's why they want us to obtain less gold

  8. #23
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Geej View Post
    I really don't understand why Ucool bother to put a cap on this trivial thing. What was the rational behind it Ucool?
    A proper, logical & reasonable reason should be the right thing to do and must be communicated to the players.
    well i did state the logical & reasonable reason

    they are starting to see people deal way too much dmg in raids with the additions of Training and OP VIP11+ heroes

    they cant go and alter all 19 chapters of raids and make them more difficult so their only solution was to put a cap on gold gained

    without the cap some people are starting to make more gold from raids than all other parts of the game combined and itll only get worse as stronger heroes get released

    then the greedy people will come and say buff all the other parts of the game which is obviously not the logical way of doing it as raid dmg will just keep increasing over time

    this was very logical and also very reasonable but as usual people who are complaining are usually clouded by their current mindset
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

  9. #24
    Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,817
    Rep Power
    105
    Another BS

    For Crusade depending on VIP_Status you get 5M+ Gold
    Booty cave Gold digging - depending on Team power - you get easily 30k+/hour/cave for doing nothing - assuming you have caves running 24 hours and that - depending on VIP Status - 4x -> ~ 2,9M/day
    WoG Crown Chests give you between 831.250 - 875.000 Gold/day
    WoG bronze chests - depending on Level - up to 250k/3hours
    Dwarf Aresenal gives 1,5M+ 4x/week


    People doing high dmg in raids are usually in good strong raiding guilds - there are only few occassions you even can do high dmg, as Chap17 will be finished in not even 2 days, Chap18 in only bit more as 2 days, Chap 19 in about 6 days
    (but having fewest stages to deal really high dmg)
    In guilds being much worse in that - there wonīt be many people doing really high dmg logically anyway.
    Seeing the time it takes + knowing how many guild points these chapters need to be opened - itīs clear strong raiding guilds will only have 1, max 2 raids open usually.
    Meaning as long as you are not VIP16+ you have 2, max 4 attemps a day
    AND then need to have luck to raid a stage where you can deal high dmg - so not one where only 1-2 enemies left, not stages like the RF stages in chap19 or chap19 Boss AND be even able to have time,
    Patience (for resetting with bad rng), knowledge, heroes and trainingstatus to achieve really high dmg - that you even come close to the gold you get from crusade + booty Caves anyway

    Plus: Possible raid dmg wonīt get much higher as it is now - letting RNG aside and assuming you always have best luck - you wonīt be able to do more dmg if you already now have a max trained team for that stage
    unless Level/gear cap is raised - and by then we can assume there will be new campaign/new raid - and if they keep the current (also idiotic ) System that next raid will be even more expansive and max contribution/cap for guild points is kept low as now
    - guilds wonīt be able to have more raids open anyway and/or concentrate on new (like it took Long time People found good Teams for Nymph Boss, or especially DA Boss - where ist still hard to deal regualry over 4M for most Players)

    Plus: the Gold costs for skilling have been increased dramatically compared to how it was before - so itīs LOGICAL you need also to get more gold to compensate that
    Plus: same goes for XP
    Plus: we can assume those costs will only get higher with Lvl106+

    Skilling 1 hero from 105 to 106 would cost 1,6M - 2M for legendary heroes. Crafting and enchanting costs for next gear tier will be at least around 15M+

    And Iīm telling again:
    this cap is especially bad for very low to Non-Vips: they donīt have +50% Gold from crusade, not even talking about double crusade, VIP0-4 does not have 4 booty Caves,
    guild raid would be a possibility to get a little more gold.
    And you can deny that over and over - there are many low VIPs being really pissed about that - as they do easily more as 3M in many stages and due to cap still get max 300k

  10. #25
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    4
    We need a lot of gold to upgrade skill/enchanting etc.. so how this cap is logical?

  11. #26
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Another BS

    For Crusade depending on VIP_Status you get 5M+ Gold
    Booty cave Gold digging - depending on Team power - you get easily 30k+/hour/cave for doing nothing - assuming you have caves running 24 hours and that - depending on VIP Status - 4x -> ~ 2,9M/day
    WoG Crown Chests give you between 831.250 - 875.000 Gold/day
    WoG bronze chests - depending on Level - up to 250k/3hours
    Dwarf Aresenal gives 1,5M+ 4x/week


    People doing high dmg in raids are usually in good strong raiding guilds - there are only few occassions you even can do high dmg, as Chap17 will be finished in not even 2 days, Chap18 in only bit more as 2 days, Chap 19 in about 6 days
    (but having fewest stages to deal really high dmg)
    In guilds being much worse in that - there wonīt be many people doing really high dmg logically anyway.
    Seeing the time it takes + knowing how many guild points these chapters need to be opened - itīs clear strong raiding guilds will only have 1, max 2 raids open usually.
    Meaning as long as you are not VIP16+ you have 2, max 4 attemps a day
    AND then need to have luck to raid a stage where you can deal high dmg - so not one where only 1-2 enemies left, not stages like the RF stages in chap19 or chap19 Boss AND be even able to have time,
    Patience (for resetting with bad rng), knowledge, heroes and trainingstatus to achieve really high dmg - that you even come close to the gold you get from crusade + booty Caves anyway

    Plus: Possible raid dmg wonīt get much higher as it is now - letting RNG aside and assuming you always have best luck - you wonīt be able to do more dmg if you already now have a max trained team for that stage
    unless Level/gear cap is raised - and by then we can assume there will be new campaign/new raid - and if they keep the current (also idiotic ) System that next raid will be even more expansive and max contribution/cap for guild points is kept low as now
    - guilds wonīt be able to have more raids open anyway and/or concentrate on new (like it took Long time People found good Teams for Nymph Boss, or especially DA Boss - where ist still hard to deal regualry over 4M for most Players)

    Plus: the Gold costs for skilling have been increased dramatically compared to how it was before - so itīs LOGICAL you need also to get more gold to compensate that
    Plus: same goes for XP
    Plus: we can assume those costs will only get higher with Lvl106+

    Skilling 1 hero from 105 to 106 would cost 1,6M - 2M for legendary heroes. Crafting and enchanting costs for next gear tier will be at least around 15M+

    And Iīm telling again:
    this cap is especially bad for very low to Non-Vips: they donīt have +50% Gold from crusade, not even talking about double crusade, VIP0-4 does not have 4 booty Caves,
    guild raid would be a possibility to get a little more gold.
    And you can deny that over and over - there are many low VIPs being really pissed about that - as they do easily more as §M in many stages and due to cap still get max 300k
    ur trying too hard to make it seem VIP6- wont have enough gold due to this change so they will side with u.

    being a non vip i can easily show u the math for skilling and enchanting
    this is wat i make everyday
    2m crusade daily
    1.2m from 30 booty cave attacks daily, i dont set up caves for gold as exp is more efficient
    1.6m or so from current raid cap cause even with cap i dont always hit 3m dmg
    300-400k on avg from wog cause too lazy to go for 3 wins every single day
    so just by looking at these im at a daily income of 5.2m and im not even aiming for the max

    for a non vip to go from 104-105 it takes 94 days with absolutely no waste in exp else itll take 95 days
    94day x 5.2m a day means u get 488.8mil gold during that lvl
    lets say u wanna skill 40 heroes(20 normal heroes and 20 with leg skill cause im very fair like that) which is 72m
    lets say u also gear ur top 40 heroes(only 20 of them would have a 105 gear and lets make it 5m per to enchant) thats 100m
    im still left with 316.8m from a single lvl and ur telling me i wont have enough gold to skill and enchant cause of this cap? seriously do ur math... im getting nearly triple the amount of gold "i need" as a non vip with this cap

    PS so i dont have to add another post
    all the exp items in Ranas Shop = 780k x 94 days = 73.32m
    100 bronze chests a day x 94 days = 84.6m
    i still have 158.88m after these expenses for that lvl
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

  12. #27
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Power
    52
    I found out about this 2 months ago and have pretty much adjusted and lived with it, although i still think that the cap is too low and could be higher about 1mil would be more reasonable. Right now there are a lot of members waiting and waiting so as to raid the easy stages, they would even have their screens set on the previous stage just so they could start the new one straight away and it's really annoying if you cleared the previous one and couldn't attack again as they would reset and reset just to get good rng sometimes taking 10 min. Without cap, those that always camp for the stages that you can do 14-15m+ in will benefit a lot. I do agree the cap is low but i understand why they had it in the first place.

    On a side note, just curious, why do guilds like to do 19 so much? There is only a bracelet stage worth doing for 90k points.

  13. #28
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    12
    You still need to spend in Rana's shop and some people buy lots of bronze chest everyday

  14. #29
    Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,817
    Rep Power
    105
    @Uhd: do your math again - gold caves are much more efficient as xp caves - that alone.
    Believe me, I calculated over and over, just the fact gold scales more with team power as xp does, gold can be used for a lot, xp for just 1 thing + you have 999 cap + Rana buys for the gold doing caves end in more xp as xp cave does - even multiple resets included (until it costs 600k + 1 more after reward reset)
    A approx 80k team gets you what? 10 salves/he, not sure what you would need for 11 salves. So 100 salves/10hr.
    Same team gets you minimum 30k (+scales with every power point), so 300k/10hr. 20 salves is 40k.100 salves 200k - so for gold I get 50% more. And gold cost per xp for cheese and steaks are same.
    I did exact math and with my team in gold caves I can buy easily more xp (resets included) as I would get from xp caves and still have some extra gold to use for chests

    To the other topic: you forget gold you need to buy xp and level up all other heroes... How many heroes do you have fully lvl105 and skilled... I have all (think 113 it is) .. And all fully enchanted from Orange on.... Why? For GT, that's what I contribute to guild success.
    And I have almost all heroes 5*, souls hop heroes anyway, meaning also Terran Swordsman and still SS to buy minor gear in past needed to gear all heroes up to o2 and still have some saved for every new. Now show me how you do that with the gold you get?

    @chelski: there are 2 bracelet stages: first and last (where last stage Boss can drop at every 10%) + a couple with Lightning sword ą last has hades and Frozen Stone and Corrupted mask is in a stage before.
    Bracelet and Lightning Sword are hard to farm + you need 80 fragments + can't be bought in shops or dropped in GC/Crusade , if you break down theoretically drop chance to guild points it's more efficient - if guild is able to raid it fast enough ofc and don't need over 1 week for it.
    Plus it fits better in Raid cycles.
    As mentioned earlier our guild need less then 2 days for Chap17, only few hours more as 2 days for 18.So resetting only one of those would keep us stucked at those stage.
    Doing 19 in that cycle allows you to have that open and occasionally 17 or 18

  15. #30
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    HulkSmash! (Server 34)
    Posts
    1,095
    Rep Power
    48
    I actually did a table not long ago for return on investment for ch19 (including drop rates and the fact that red items need 80frags from 14stamina stages) - it's pretty low if you don't need fragments that drop from trials and ancient temples compared to ch18.

    The benefit of ch19 is that it's more fun clearing the "hardest" content fast, so for guilds who don't need gear at all it's a good option.
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon8

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •