Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Guild raids SCAM

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12

Guild raids SCAM

Dear uCool

Please remove the 600K gold cap from guild raids ASAP. Otherwise i will report it to Google for scam and join also other that will do the same.

1. We never been informed that there is a limit on guild raids regarding gold from damage
    2. As VIP benefits clearly declare, VIP6 and up earns x2 gold - this is a benifit we paid for and can't be revoked. Otherwise you could do that on other VIP benefits whenever you want.
    3. We don't care what reasons you had to apply the cap. If you are not be able to stop hackers it's your own problem, find a solution to punish only them. You could apply a cap of 30M and looking for a solution in the meantime.

It's so unethical to do such things and never inform your paid customers about them. We don't even know how much time that cap exists and how much gold we lost due to your unethical practices.

That said, we are waiting also for a compensation.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vip6.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	85.1 KB 
ID:	12555

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Dear uCool

Please remove the 600K gold cap from guild raids ASAP. Otherwise i will report it to Google for scam and join also other that will do the same.

1. We never been informed that there is a limit on guild raids regarding gold from damage
    2. As VIP benefits clearly declare, VIP6 and up earns x2 gold - this is a benifit we paid for and can't be revoked. Otherwise you could do that on other VIP benefits whenever you want.
    3. We don't care what reasons you had to apply the cap. If you are not be able to stop hackers it's your own problem, find a solution to punish only them. You could apply a cap of 30M and looking for a solution in the meantime.

It's so unethical to do such things and never inform your paid customers about them. We don't even know how much time that cap exists and how much gold we lost due to your unethical practices.

That said, we are waiting also for a compensation.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vip6.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	85.1 KB 
ID:	12555
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your feedback. We will forward it to our production team. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    So as expected, now it also shows that you get 600k max.
    Some guildmates even had the problem it shows they get 0 gold for doing 8M+ dmg

Great stuff!

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    This is cheating uCool, you suddenly changed the amount of gold we receive based on an inexistent bug. Raids are my main gold resource and I don't have much gold (13 M). Thanks for harming me.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    this is the same situation as the qow ult display bug it was showing over 15mil dmg per ult
    just cause it showed 15mil dmg doesnt mean u actually dealt 15mil dmg hence "display bug"
    same applies here just cause it showed 1.x mil gold gained doesnt mean u actually got 1.x mil gold hence "display bug"
    the 15mil dmg ults wasnt ur dmg therefore the 1.x mil gold wasnt ur gold
    ucool does a bad job at finding their bugs and doesnt fix them till someone points it out in both cases
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    this is the same situation as the qow ult display bug it was showing over 15mil dmg per ult
    just cause it showed 15mil dmg doesnt mean u actually dealt 15mil dmg hence "display bug"
    same applies here just cause it showed 1.x mil gold gained doesnt mean u actually got 1.x mil gold hence "display bug"
    ucool does a bad job at finding their bugs and doesnt fix them till someone points it out in both cases

You havenīt any clue what this is all about, donīt you?

The cap itself was ninja updated and isnīt there for really Long.
    Nowhere mentioned, in no patch notes, nothing

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    Are you insane or just pretending to be? Here you go again. Did you miss to read Betty's reply explaining they had cap on 600k at a time when it wasn't still possible to do over that cap anyway? Don't you know that amount of gold earned from guild raids is proportional to damage you dealt in that raid time? And that at certain VIP level your gold from raids will be double? Based on all this there is no display bug and this is a pure scam that I will report to Google and hopefully everyone else does the same if Ucool refuses to remove the cap. Here I don't ask for any refund on gold that we were scammed before, just to remove the cap from now on. Fair enough? More than fair but ok... We are being lied to, fooled, mislead and scammed all this time and this time it will not go quietly away I can assure you and them too. This is the last drop in ocean of their scams and this one is lasting too long. There is no rule that says you get 600K max for raid and there is a rule that says you get double gold for raid.Therefor this us a pure example of scam and if someone didn't post it here we would all live in lie that we get what we earned when in fact we are being majorly scammed. You talking about QoW ulti display bug is completely different story and has nothing to do with this, in this scenario there is no display bug, no rule that confirms their so called sudden rule that magically appears when someone reveals it and gets "fixed".Find that rule in game that states pay will get 600K regardless on damage dealt in raid.Does it exist? Of course it doesn't
    TL 105, VIP 11, AHP 1.522m, Hero Stars 570; Heroes No: 114 - 56 r2, 6 r1, 24 r, 24 o2, 3 o1; 31 Legendaries, 12 max trained heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    It would be in early 2015 when we had to take off the Battle verification in the Guild Instance because it affected many normal players as well. 600K was kind of imposible at that time.
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    You havenīt any clue what this is all about, donīt you?

The cap itself was ninja updated and isnīt there for really Long.
    Nowhere mentioned, in no patch notes, nothing
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    Are you insane or just pretending to be? Here you go again. Did you miss to read Betty's reply explaining they had cap on 600k at a time when it wasn't still possible to do over that cap anyway?
    henry this shows u have absolutely no clue. people might hate everything i say but i always have a clue

for lady im definitely agreeing with the part its ucools fault but to say they scammed u is another story. they claimed it was a display bug and until u can prove otherwise its a display bug. im not really believing it either but wat can anyone do to prove it? if they say there was a hidden cap of 600k gold no one but themselves can show whether this was a fact or not and they do not need to show hidden caps. alot of caps we figure out on our own but this one was definitely harder since it involved a "display bug". im not buying it either but just telling u guys since ur trying to go from a legal standpoint u wont get anywhere involving this issue.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Did you read in the thread what Archon posted?
    The removal of Battle verification has nothing to do with raid gold cap. It's just a cheap excuse.
    The gold raid cap was implemented not long ago.
    At same time probably as it was changed on testserver to show you also you get only 600k - which again:isn't for long. I have Screenshots from testserver to prove that.
    Strange correlation that this suddenly appears on testserver, hmm?

So they changed that on testserver and live server, on live server "just forgot" to code the display accordingly.

Do you really think this would be there for almost 2 years and noone would have noticed?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Don't answer to this troll, leave him talk to himself.

Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Dear uCool

Quote Originally Posted by savatage View Post
    And low vips have cap. Up to 300k per raid.
    ucool isnt stupid, now u dont have a reason to call it a scam since VIP benefits are still in effect

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    so if what henry said is true, then my speculation is =

ucool are preparing some shady moves for upcoming level cap... they know they can reap some benefit after.. because some low vip who still rooting for this game maybe forced to go for vip 10 for double crusade (after that will tempted to go vip 11 for vip hero, since 10 and 11 is seem so close but yet far apart).. and after that naturally they will feel stronger after bought some gems, and will addicted to spend again and again.. ucool success made an anchovy into a piranha, just waited again can that piranha evolve into a shark?

with that event hold every single holiday, this kind scenario is what in that greedy ucool head

kekekekeke

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I agree with report to google... make this happen

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    When I did about 6 million damage, the game displayed 1.2 millions gold reward(20% of damage done).So, if it was a display error, why they actually gave me that exact amount of gold and didn't give me 600k only?????? Because it wasn't a bug SCAAAAM

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Is a scam and an intentional display bug. They said that the cap was there from the start of 2015 so the display bug was intended because they didn t announced that in the development topic. All thouse players who have the vip bonus are scamed every day because that bonus is 0 .They paid for a full bonus and get just a part of it .We lose gold everyday .Ucool must compensate the vips with another bonus and vips/non vips with the gold that we gained or gems + the bug must be solved.
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator