Thread: Rebalance Wind Priest Ultimate

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

Rebalance Wind Priest Ultimate

Isn't WP's ultimate AOE range too wide??

1. this makes some of front+midline heroes become obsolete in front of this mighty damage ultimate..
    2. the damage itself already big, so to balance this is reduce the AOE range..

dont miss-understand, i myself have WP 5* fully trained, im not talking/debating WP other skill.

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Keep him as he is.

+1.. indeed area too wide and damage too huge

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by balokkayu View Post
    Isn't WP's ultimate AOE range too wide??

1. this makes some of front+midline heroes become obsolete in front of this mighty damage ultimate..
    2. the damage itself already big, so to balance this is reduce the AOE range..

dont miss-understand, i myself have WP 5* fully trained, im not talking/debating WP other skill.
    Dear Leader,
    Thanks for your report, we will keep our eyes on this, and also collect other people's advices first.
    Have a nice day.
    Best Regards,
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader,
    Thanks for your report, we will keep our eyes on this, and also collect other people's advices first.
    Have a nice day.
    Best Regards,
    Betty
    in my opinion, the area of ultimate too wide! when WP is doing ultimate to enemy's tank position, enemy's midline is getting the damage too.

Tbh, i love the damage, but the area is too wide, so it is very likely too imbalance. Kinda killing the fun since heroes beside DW or CK will surely dead when hit by WP ultimate.

Please leave Wind Priest as is. People can either make an effort to learn how to play and create teams/strategy against WP or they can go play on nickjr.com

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I agree to keeping WP as he is

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    not only is it too wide the dmg output is also too high, nerf both
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Keep as it is, why bother put magic chest heroes if keep nerfing

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Just my opinion
    1) I understand the reason why this hero needs to be left as is. It is a pay for play hero.
    2) I rarely call for any hero to be reduced, but this hero is so strong you can just put a tank in front of him and he take out most builds on his own. Not sure if a nerf is called for.
    3) It wouldn't be fair to ask for a free hero to be put in to counter him, I agree that somewhere in the game there is a hero that will be a direct counter to him
    4) Would it be too much to ask that once in a while we get a free hero with the kind of output that wind priest has
    5) I am a vip 12 soon to be 13 player. I support the game with gem cards. So I'm not a free to play player
    6) All I said is just suggestions to all of you.
    Thank you
    "YOUR ONLY AS GOOD AS YOUR LAST BATTLE"
    "YOUR POWER AND EGO WILL ONLY GET YOU SO FAR"
    Server 58
    Guild: Time Lords
    Username: wardoctor-tl (Guild Leader)
    Guild ID: 110021287
    LINE chat ID: war_doctor

We are a balance of casual and competitive players. Active. All Levels. We are building for our future.
    We proudly belong to a 10 Guild Alliance that helps players get ready for the Guild Tournament.
    We are building to be competitive. Always looking for players

counter for wp is wp himself. and based on teams build, the counter is either rotate between ck dw or ooze as tank. And let rng do the rest. Lol

What fun is that? Some hero become really squishy and useless because of wp ultimate so wide that can hit 2 battle position.

so i agree. keep the huge damage (signature of wp), but reduce the area effect. Or maybe reduce damage taken outside core of tornado ultimate.