Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Is there intentionally a gold cap in guild raiding?

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    The thing is, you speak only for yourself, not for ANY others.
    You said yourself you can never have enough gold unless you have all heroes 5*,lvl105,fully skilled and trained.
    In theory this is true, in practice for me and a lot others gold is the least of the ressources stopping to achieve that. its more gear to r2 the 60iest+ hero, Warhall ressources and gems to train the 30iest+ hero.
    But for a lot non Vips or low Vips, especially when reaching lvl104 and 105 with the high costs for enchanting and skilling and maybe Rana xp buys, gold can be a factor stopping them and certainly will be if level cap is increased (and skill and enchanting will be even more expansive)
    And you don't realize that a cap, especially like it is now, is no benefit for them. What does it help them that others also get less, but still enough (from crusade eg) to easily have enough for skilling, enchanting and buying tons of bronze chests, while they don't even have enough to enchant, skill all the heroes they would like to and then still buy chests?

It's just a selfish dumb behavior your showing...

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Made 8 161 694 damage. Got 300 000 gold. Thank you, Ucool.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    The thing is, you speak only for yourself, not for ANY others.
    You said yourself you can never have enough gold unless you have all heroes 5*,lvl105,fully skilled and trained.
    In theory this is true, in practice for me and a lot others gold is the least of the ressources stopping to achieve that. its more gear to r2 the 60iest+ hero, Warhall ressources and gems to train the 30iest+ hero.
    But for a lot non Vips or low Vips, especially when reaching lvl104 and 105 with the high costs for enchanting and skilling and maybe Rana xp buys, gold can be a factor stopping them and certainly will be if level cap is increased (and skill and enchanting will be even more expansive)
    And you don't realize that a cap, especially like it is now, is no benefit for them. What does it help them that others also get less, but still enough (from crusade eg) to easily have enough for skilling, enchanting and buying tons of bronze chests, while they don't even have enough to enchant, skill all the heroes they would like to and then still buy chests?

It's just a selfish dumb behavior your showing...
    everyone that plays the game on a daily basis has enough for skilling and enchanting, that has never been a problem. even if they removed raiding from the game as a whole we still have the gold for skilling and enchanting. u can easily calculate the amount of gold we get daily without raids and the costs for 105 enchanting and skilling and ull realize its actually more than enough. same case for exp pots that everyone keeps complaining about, we are getting more than enough to lvl up our heroes to 105. when i hit 104 i had all my 104 gear rdy with exp fully fed and gold rdy to skill and enchant for my top 30 heroes. i did the math and 105 wont be any diff.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    dont argue with douchebag who like frog in the well... will never end, put down ur ego, cus u cant reason with this kind of ppls..

1. everyone need gold! both freebies, low vip or mid vip..! (if u are arguing over this because u dont need it, that prove u are selfish douche}

2. there is no announcement about this rigged gold on raid... we dont know how long this already happen, how much gold we lost... and now ucool are playing ignorance on this matter.

3. VIP benefit make sure we got 2x gold from raid damage. If this gold earned have been capped, what point of this vip benefit?? (or ucool only care vip16++ benefit only now?)

sum it up = ucool trying to SCAM for more profit... if we let this pass, then they will do like this again in the future.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 general100's Avatar
    Betty, this is very alibistic solution. If I would do something like this to my customers ... this is fraud!
    [Bz] Fridex
    Guild Bezier
    Server 69

Again and again Ucool do everything for the beloved customers.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by balokkayu View Post
    dont argue with douchebag who like frog in the well... will never end, put down ur ego, cus u cant reason with this kind of ppls..

1. everyone need gold! both freebies, low vip or mid vip..! (if u are arguing over this because u dont need it, that prove u are selfish douche}

2. there is no announcement about this rigged gold on raid... we dont know how long this already happen, how much gold we lost... and now ucool are playing ignorance on this matter.

3. VIP benefit make sure we got 2x gold from raid damage. If this gold earned have been capped, what point of this vip benefit?? (or ucool only care vip16++ benefit only now?)

sum it up = ucool trying to SCAM for more profit... if we let this pass, then they will do like this again in the future.
    this proves u dont read a thing
    Vip6- is capped at 300k so u are getting ur 2x gold as vip6+
    everyone needs gold but once all the basics can be afforded, it becomes everyone wants gold. the more u want the more greedy u are. selfishness and greediness are on par.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 BixiTol's Avatar
    Thats insane! Ucool should remove the cap!!
    If not, they compensate us with a lot of gems and provide a different (new) benefit for VIP 6+

This is a huge scam.
    I can't believe that they would implement this cap and not tell us about it.
    They are literally ripping you off since one of the VIP benefits gives you a bonus 50% gold from guild raids.

yes, remove the cap!

since when there was a rule that state gold from raid cannot exceed 300k??? and on vip benefit we get 50% gold from guild raids, not "get bigger gold raid limit from raid"

so indeed this was misdirection almost like scam. ucool should compensate us for this, and remove the cap!

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Reported to Google Play and AppStore Apple also. This is fucking scam from fucking ucool.

Quote Originally Posted by Pygmalion View Post
    since when there was a rule that state gold from raid cannot exceed 300k??? and on vip benefit we get 50% gold from guild raids, not "get bigger gold raid limit from raid"
    Agreed. They took our money for vip and then change rules for vip. I never got x2 raid gold.