Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is there intentionally a gold cap in guild raiding?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7

Angry Is there intentionally a gold cap in guild raiding?

We recently found out in another thread that there is a cap at the gold we can gain from guild raiding (about 600.000?)

Not only we were never informed about this but also:

1) It happens like you are trying to hide this from us. After the raid, the gold shown is the one according to damage. We get it and after we close the app it gets deducted(!?!?!)

2) It cancels a vip (6 I think) benefit, the one that gives you double gold from raids.

So, we would like to know if this is intended and whether you are trying to deceive us, because we definitely feel cheated now...

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Yeah, this popped up recently.

And recently on testserver if you raid, the Gold you get, but also what is displayed, is capped at 600k - no matter if you do 3M,4M,5M dmg

Opinions differ if on live Server this is for Long time or only since short - however - it is a Major bug/misinformation

There is something displayed what you donīt get ("corrected" afterwards)

For Players doing good in raids and should get 1,5M+ (and there are stages you can do easily more) PER TRY - at only 1 chapter,2 tries you "loose" 1,8M ( (1,5-0,6)*2) Gold -
    if thereīs 2 or 3 chapters open itīs 3,6/5,4M !!!!! PER DAY!!!!

I know Gold is not a real problem for most players (although if Lvl106+ comes, we can assume skilling and enchanting gets way more expansive again, you Need quite some Gold for Training,etc)
    - but still this is wrong!

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    That's stupid...why they make gold cap from Raid when VIP 6 benefit is "Guild Raid instance 2 times more Gold Coins" that doesn't make any sense

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    this is bug, or ucool being an asshole...

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    I get over 1m from raid so this doesn't affect everyone, just to state this...
    TL 105, VIP 11, AHP 1.522m, Hero Stars 570; Heroes No: 114 - 56 r2, 6 r1, 24 r, 24 o2, 3 o1; 31 Legendaries, 12 max trained heroes

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    I get over 1m from raid so this doesn't affect everyone, just to state this...
    Read the first thread on point #1.

I believe your gold counts before you close your app.
    After reloading it, some of your gold is gone.

Try testing that out and see on your account.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Psoliogkos View Post
    We recently found out in another thread that there is a cap at the gold we can gain from guild raiding (about 600.000?)

Not only we were never informed about this but also:

1) It happens like you are trying to hide this from us. After the raid, the gold shown is the one according to damage. We get it and after we close the app it gets deducted(!?!?!)

2) It cancels a vip (6 I think) benefit, the one that gives you double gold from raids.

So, we would like to know if this is intended and whether you are trying to deceive us, because we definitely feel cheated now...
    Dear Leader
    Our developer said that 1)They forgot to modify the game client to show the correct number. The gold cap for each Guild Instance fight is 600K. 2) Yes, it ignores the VIP6 benefits. But it's still a boost for low level players. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    lol no one figured it out if i hadn't posted?

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Our developer said that 1)They forgot to modify the game client to show the correct number. The gold cap for each Guild Instance fight is 600K. 2) Yes, it ignores the VIP6 benefits. But it's still a boost for low level players. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Can you tell us since when this is?

And why this is?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Can you tell us since when this is?

And why this is?
    And why it wasn't in any patch notes?

Anyway I rarely comment against ucool but this time I feel cheated. Imo this was both a bad move and poorly executed.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    It should been stated in the patch notes.

I belive it was posted in our line chat that on their Facebook page it was made due to prevent ppl abusing it, dont remember exactly.
    Guild Leader of SP-Elites server 38.
    GT season 1: Semi
    GT season 2: Final
    GT season 3: Final (Win)
    GT season 4: Semi
    GT season 5: Semi
    GT season 6: Semi
    GT season 7: Semi

That's plain stupid and real scam.
    VIP benefit for double gold is worth nothing, showing something you don't get and then "secretely" reduce it, by purpose or not, also.

How should that be abused. You do the dmg, you get the gold. Simple as that.

If someone using stuff to modify values and do more dmg, ucool need to prevent that by measurements that are in place for other stuff and not punish thousand of others

i think abuse is for those who go to smaller guilds and raid lower chapters for gold after gt season is over.

Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    i think abuse is for those who go to smaller guilds and raid lower chapters for gold after gt season is over.
    Naaaa, how many do that? And even if, it's in responsibility of the guild letting them join and still they also kinda help a weak guild by finishing raid faster.

There are (not allowed) ways to modify heroe stats for PvE stuff.

BTW, support answered my ticket the cap isn't there for long,as I assumed, as if it would be for long someone would have noticed earlier and also that 600k is max you get AND is displayed on testserver isn't for long.

i just checked the screenshot of the reply from support was on 20th December so it should be earlier than that date, maybe people just didn't realize it since they normally won't reload game after raids.