Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heroes of March

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    I really wanted Bunny in GT shop. I prepared to get him to 5* r+2.

will wait next month

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Thatīs why I said it depends.

But you also canīt say in General as non VIP itīs second hardest.
    As especially for Arena it depends on which rank you averagly are at reward time as this determines average Arena coins you get - which also depends on Server and guild you are in.

While soulshopcoins are not related to any PvP stuff - you get Gold from crusade as fix amount, Gold from guild raids (which also depends on guild you are in), Gold from Caves (if you do Gold Caves) - that Gold you can use for bronze chests
    + SS you may get from Crusade which depends on dropluck or you can even buy in crusade shop (which doesnīt make much sense)

So - even if as non-VIP you manage to be on rank1 every day - you only get 900 Arena coins

500 Arena coins for 5 SS -> 100 coins for 1 SS -> max 9 per day
    24.000 Soulshopcoins for 20 SS -> 1200 coins for 1 SS -> thatīs 12 SS you need to turn in for 1 SS , 108 SS to get same 9 SS as in Arena - depoending on what you got in crusade and what you get for bronzechests - thatīs easily achievable - easier as getting to Rank1 everyday for Non vips/not max lvl/trained, not in dominating guild
    well theres more to it than that. with arena coins as long as ur not buying the items u can only use them on heroes, with gold u need it for skills/upgrading gear/buy exp potions so u cannot dump all the gold u get into bronze chests. for a non vip u only get 1 crusade and even if u average 3m per raid u only get 300k gold.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 105, 1.3m+ Total Power, 22 Legendaries, 528 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 92k Team Power

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Well what did you say in the other thread?
    You can't deny the potential for getting SS from Soulstoneshop is higher
    It's easy:
    Arena: a hard cap per day + only 1 source (and that directly related to Arena rank)
    Soulstone: only a soft cap + multiple sources for SS (crusade, free chests, elite, bronze chest h gold for bronze chest also from multiple sources + you managing where to use it)

And especially as non VIP having it harder getting gold :
    Especially you should speak against the hidden gold cap from raids - doing decent dmg and maybe have 2 or even 3 raids open would be a higher source for gold as crusade is, but not if it's capped at 600k

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Well what did you say in the other thread?
    You can't deny the potential for getting SS from Soulstoneshop is higher
    It's easy:
    Arena: a hard cap per day + only 1 source (and that directly related to Arena rank)
    Soulstone: only a soft cap + multiple sources for SS (crusade, free chests, elite, bronze chest h gold for bronze chest also from multiple sources + you managing where to use it)

And especially as non VIP having it harder getting gold :
    Especially you should speak against the hidden gold cap from raids - doing decent dmg and maybe have 2 or even 3 raids open would be a higher source for gold as crusade is, but not if it's capped at 600k
    well for me personally i actually love that cap as i cant even reach it to begin with. 600k gold for a non vip requires a 6m dmg raid and im definitely not getting that amount at least not on a consistent basis to care about it
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 105, 1.3m+ Total Power, 22 Legendaries, 528 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 92k Team Power

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 BixiTol's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    lol soul shop again. do you only have one shop for your sign in heroes?
    Who cares... all new Soul Shop heroes did not prove to be worthy anyway (Duel Wield, QoW...). I only see some Evil Blood in WoG, but very rarely.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by teraxex View Post
    I think April will be Serpent Warlock go to GT Shop, Evil Rabbit maybe in May, or longer. There is Musketeer, Bounty Queen, Divine Knight, Werewolf and Magnetic Birdman too.
    No, Evil Rabbit came out before Serpent Warlock.
    Evil Rabbit will be next to go to GT shop.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Give us 100x open bronze chests!
    Agree, please. Is very bored open thounsands of bronze chests.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by aznanimality View Post
    No, Evil Rabbit came out before Serpent Warlock.
    Evil Rabbit will be next to go to GT shop.
    before ER , TT was released. so, i think TT will come in GT shop

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalcrewftp@yahoo.com View Post
    before ER , TT was released. so, i think TT will come in GT shop
    This is already confirmed - but the discussion you commented on was for April

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    The boxer is either bugged or completely useless on the pts. Most new released heroes are so op that they solo clear the higher instances with +1.2m dmg, including the new bloody earl. Boxer on the other hand couldnt clear the first stage, while stuck at 300k dmg. I mean for real? Wtf is this useless sign-in hero. I really hope that she is just buggy, else she needs a huuuuuuuuuge buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrukh View Post
    The boxer is either bugged or completely useless on the pts. Most new released heroes are so op that they solo clear the higher instances with +1.2m dmg, including the new bloody earl. Boxer on the other hand couldnt clear the first stage, while stuck at 300k dmg. I mean for real? Wtf is this useless sign-in hero. I really hope that she is just buggy, else she needs a huuuuuuuuuge buff.
    Look at him in the arena. He is supposed to be a tank.

New Comers
    Speaking of useless jokes ucool been pulling on us, they add Lightning Element in our GT shop this month. Adding Admiral to our GT shop last month was not enough apparently. And no new heroes except QoW for the whole february. U really hate us that much or is this new plot to sell out more " Heroic " packages.

New Comers
    Were my 8/3 event :3

Quote Originally Posted by HninZ View Post
    Speaking of useless jokes ucool been pulling on us, they add Lightning Element in our GT shop this month. Adding Admiral to our GT shop last month was not enough apparently. And no new heroes except QoW for the whole february. U really hate us that much or is this new plot to sell out more " Heroic " packages.
    hahaha. that is bad.
    I'm sorry to hear that to new servers

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by HninZ View Post
    Exactly!

Here we got the almighty BRUTE and now PHOENIX. Btw, they drops in bronze chests also.

They are adding heroes by random in new server, this is ridiculous, the most diffcult resource to obtain, and they add the worse heroes? Thats irracional.