Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heroes of March

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Ember's Avatar

Heroes of March

Dear Leaders,

Ember is now revealing the Heroes of March for our leaders to get prepared!

- Boxer (March Signin Hero): Front line strength hero, who can strike enemies by her heavy punch.
    - Bloody Earl (March Magic Stone Hero): Middle line intellect hero, who can restore HP and damage enemies by the force of blood.
    - Adds the hero Terran Swordsman to the Soul Shop.
    - Adds the hero Time Traveler to the Guild Tournament Shop.

Best Regards
    Ember

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    lol soul shop again. do you only have one shop for your sign in heroes?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    April GT shop hero Evil Rabbit?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    lol soul shop again. do you only have one shop for your sign in heroes?
    all trash heroes going to the soul shop
    lol
    next month will see the boxer ibid

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I hope that evil rabbit is not put in the shop of the guild's tournament

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    I think April will be Serpent Warlock go to GT Shop, Evil Rabbit maybe in May, or longer. There is Musketeer, Bounty Queen, Divine Knight, Werewolf and Magnetic Birdman too.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    It's interesting that they decided for 3 straight cycles to add sign in heroes to Soul shop. I've actually been able to 5* ER, TT recently DiV and next WP will be next but never bothered to 5* QoW nor TSwordsman because those redeem costs in Soul shop I quite expensive. Kind of odd???

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by King_83 View Post
    It's interesting that they decided for 3 straight cycles to add sign in heroes to Soul shop. I've actually been able to 5* ER, TT recently DiV and next WP will be next but never bothered to 5* QoW nor TSwordsman because those redeem costs in Soul shop I quite expensive. Kind of odd???
    It depens - if you sit on lot of Gold itīs easiest shop to obtain coins for - you are ONLY limited by your Gold - Crusade you only get coins for 1 crusade run, GA is limited to 24x50 (+50) coins per day, Arena and Guild also....

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    It depens - if you sit on lot of Gold itīs easiest shop to obtain coins for - you are ONLY limited by your Gold - Crusade you only get coins for 1 crusade run, GA is limited to 24x50 (+50) coins per day, Arena and Guild also....
    I completely agree, I also noticed there are only 6 heroes in Soul shop, with the addition of Tswordsman that makes 7 so it looks like those slots are continue to grow similar to GT shop since GA, Arena, Crusade and Guild shop are pretty full.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Give us 100x open bronze chests!

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    it is "if" u have the gold. as a non vip its the 2nd hardest shop after GT to 5* a hero
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 105, 1.2m+ Total Power, 22 Legendaries, 528 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 92k Team Power

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    it is "if" u have the gold. as a non vip its the 2nd hardest shop after GT to 5* a hero
    you can use your crusade coins to buy soul shop stones

Agree that's the 2nd hardest.
    I have all Crusade and Guild shops.
    missing 3 arena and 4 Grand arena heros.
    In soul shop, I have 2 completed on the 6 soon 7 heroes
    as for guild tournament shop
    Unlocked them all beside fiend slayer
    3 - 5*
    4 - 4*
    2 - 3*
    1 - 2*

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    it's the same case as if you sit on 20k+ coins in the other shops, if you have the coins you can instantly 5* them. As for gold, for example for a vip 10, you get a day double crusade (5.8m+), raids (3.6m from raids assuming you get to do 6 raids, pretty generous since sometimes it's not possible to do all 3 chapters) so you get approximately 9.4m+ a day. Assuming you don't spend any gold a day (pretty generous too since everyone buys from rana shop every day), and spend all on bronze chests and assuming 1mil gives about 24 ss ( again generous as most if the time i get less than 10) so 1 day you get roughly 20 ss of the hero. The question is why we need to dump 100m+ of gold every month just to 5* the sign in hero?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by llamateizer2 View Post
    you can use your crusade coins to buy soul shop stones

Agree that's the 2nd hardest.
    I have all Crusade and Guild shops.
    missing 3 arena and 4 Grand arena heros.
    In soul shop, I have 2 completed on the 6 soon 7 heroes
    as for guild tournament shop
    Unlocked them all beside fiend slayer
    3 - 5*
    4 - 4*
    2 - 3*
    1 - 2*
    well theres 11 heroes in GT and since its the hardest shop thats where all my universals went
    Tap, Chem, Sorc, Ooze, CA, GK, Dope, TP 5*
    FF, DA, FS 3*
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 105, 1.2m+ Total Power, 22 Legendaries, 528 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 92k Team Power

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    Thatīs why I said it depends.

But you also canīt say in General as non VIP itīs second hardest.
    As especially for Arena it depends on which rank you averagly are at reward time as this determines average Arena coins you get - which also depends on Server and guild you are in.

While soulshopcoins are not related to any PvP stuff - you get Gold from crusade as fix amount, Gold from guild raids (which also depends on guild you are in), Gold from Caves (if you do Gold Caves) - that Gold you can use for bronze chests
    + SS you may get from Crusade which depends on dropluck or you can even buy in crusade shop (which doesnīt make much sense)

So - even if as non-VIP you manage to be on rank1 every day - you only get 900 Arena coins

500 Arena coins for 5 SS -> 100 coins for 1 SS -> max 9 per day
    24.000 Soulshopcoins for 20 SS -> 1200 coins for 1 SS -> thatīs 12 SS you need to turn in for 1 SS , 108 SS to get same 9 SS as in Arena - depoending on what you got in crusade and what you get for bronzechests - thatīs easily achievable - easier as getting to Rank1 everyday for Non vips/not max lvl/trained, not in dominating guild