Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Feature Incoming : Skin !!! I need your Opinion

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    im not saying ur math is wrong but ur comparing up to 80 trainings vs 1 click buy skin. now imagine 2nd skin thats 160 trainings and 3rd skin o wait thats 240 which is more than a heros max. so now were about to have the possibility where someone can just click buy 3 skins and overpower a fully trained hero. thats the very definition of p2w

we Need to see - as said - I really doubt there will be multiple Skins with stacking 10% Basic stat Ski - especially for sure not multiple Skins for multiple heroes in almost equal time.

If it would - it could end up in 1 hero having 5 Skins (possible giving +50% stat increase) available, while others have 1 or 0 - I really really doubt that will happen.....

Iīm not so sure if we all donīt understand it wrong and the way it will wor is:
    Every Skin gives 10% Basic stat buff + 1 skill

So no matter what Skin you choose you have the 10% stat buff, but they donīt stack - and skill is only the one active of the Skin you have active - that would make much more sense
    I know on testserver it says: A hero can have multiple Skins' attributes (it does not say anything about Skill) at the same time - which would mean it works different - but we will see

It would also be possible that ohter Skins for same hero, give other buffs - maybe explicit AP,MP,Armor,etc buffs....

As said - we will see how it will work....

Any way I think Skins will be something like Legendaries - every month 1-2 new (if even) - so canīt imagine in 2 months you will have 10 TF Skins....

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
    Damn, did i really play so long this game..... Ucool should give free 50k gems to players, which account is older than 2 years and higher than 101 level
    Who even cares about VIP 4????

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Uncle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hegemonic View Post
    Who even cares about VIP 4????
    i love you bro:*
    https://www.coinbase.com/join/5a041d18c0a05e011c86a2d4 - you get 10$ bonus
    https://www.binance.com/?ref=13987010 - free registration in world's largest altcoins site

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    They should limit it only 1 skin active at a time. Also, need to be obtainable to all vip and non vip alike. More than one skin at a time is kinda Silence of the Lambish.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 BixiTol's Avatar
    I agree with most of you.
    I like the idea of having multiple skins for a hero but being able to use only 1 at the time. Kind of like in Championship you can either rise Attack, Defense or Speed of your team, but not all 3 at the same time.
    This way High Vip heroes can have all skins and decide which to use VS non Vips who can have 1 and still do some damage.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by BixiTol View Post
    I agree with most of you.
    I like the idea of having multiple skins for a hero but being able to use only 1 at the time. Kind of like in Championship you can either rise Attack, Defense or Speed of your team, but not all 3 at the same time.
    This way High Vip heroes can have all skins and decide which to use VS non Vips who can have 1 and still do some damage.
    this is exactly wat none of us wanted to happen..
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    if the skins have decent prices (gems) i think it will be ok, with 2-6 each month appearing

let`s say a 500-1000 gems each, can be used only 1 at a time ( ex. skin 1 "all around" - gives 10% all primary skills // skin 2 - "dark rules the world" - all magic abilities 20% // skin 3 - "lets go to the marathon" all physical abilities 20 % // skin 4-"going to gym" + 30% hp )

why i think that UCool needs this idea - at the moment people at level 105 have no reason to buy stamina - most heroes trained (useless heroes wont be trained by most of the rich people), so no more cash from those people, this guys can only buy 1 limited offer/ month ( + daily , week, moth, season, year - gems - which are cheaper than packs for gem value) and gain enough gems to do all kinds of speed train, and so on each month.

by introducing the skins they will keep them busy, and in need to buy more gems ... the poor people (low VIP) in this case to keep up with the very high VIP ... the only solution is to prioritize a lot where to invest the low amount of gems they have ...

if they release 6 skins/month let`s say 2 for important heroes and 4 for old heroes that need to be reinvented ... than top VIP will buy all those skins - 6000 k gems total, low vip will probably take only 1 skin.

considering we have ~ 110 heroes, and really important only 30 ... in 6-7-8 months important ones will get their first skin, and from that moment will get doubles + other skins ...

the skins will not achieve the high power the training ground gives at the moment, so i think they will be a cosmetic + nice addition to the game

ps. vip12 here, mostly from the 4th cards ( bought from 2015 december) + 2/3 limited offers ( Sorc and Rabbit ) ... pretty high for many people, very poor vs others

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    I totally agree with you Alendris and in my opinion that thing with if you have more skins you have more stats is not good. Is better to have only 1 skin on 1 hero and thats more than enough and the rest you said in video is not fair if they give 10% atributes and a new skills if non VIP or low VIP players cant obtain them to easy.
    Level 101 on server 125 Name:~SvG~SnkAgn
    Server 201 Name:ΩSnkAgn Level 98
    Currently on server 216 , Level 42 Name:SnkAgn

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 BixiTol's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    this is exactly wat none of us wanted to happen..
    Would you, as low VIP (or 0 VIP) prefer to have at least 1 skin, or you prefer to have none because each skin will cost 30.000 gems (and only guy vips will be able to buy it?

I rather prefer to at least have access to 1 and let VIPs have 99 skins, as long as you can only use 1 per battle.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    IMHO: Leave only 10% boost for hero with skin, doesn't matter how many skins he have. And remove hero skills from skin. And don't give any skins to VIP heroes like Wind Priest, Evil Rabbit...

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    ...or turtle fighter.We just live with hope but wait ucool took that from us.
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    IMHO: Leave only 10% boost for hero with skin, doesn't matter how many skins he have. And remove hero skills from skin. And don't give any skins to VIP heroes like Wind Priest, Evil Rabbit...
    This is a great idea. VIP heroes are already incredibly useful - they don't need buffs. Create the skins for the older heroes that no longer have much relevance.

And I say this as someone that already owns every VIP hero.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavajo View Post
    This is a great idea. VIP heroes are already incredibly useful - they don't need buffs. Create the skins for the older heroes that no longer have much relevance.

And I say this as someone that already owns every VIP hero.
    As someone who owns no VIP heroes, I agree with this.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Also they can put skin as reward for some game modes, like person who deal most damage after guild close raid get skin. But only one skin per raid, and can't get another from it. Or person who reach #1 in both arenas. Or put skins into events. Just give them for gems don't give much results, they need spread skins into different parts of game.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    My opinion: skins should be cosmetic, no attributes.
    But I see the major problem here: the artwork of the two skins introduced above is terrible! Especially that of Mani. What are you doing ucool?
    So again, pls dont add attributes. I dont want to be forced to make my heroes ugly.