Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stop 5 man jungling!!!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Angry Stop 5 man jungling!!!

For the love of god, learn to play and stop being selfish idiots. The jungle is not designed for 5 people to farm it at once! What's worse is you noobs that start with the jungle item, AND NEVER UPGRADE IT! Or the other noobs that refuse to defend or push a lane, and just keep wandering around the jungle, even when your max level (and omfg if I see a full build with a t1 jungle item, @ lvl 18 and over 13k gold, ignoring the lanes, I want to explode your head with the power of my mind!).

Jungle play is designed so one or 2 players on your team can forgo lane experience and gold, while watching the map for ganking opportunities and defensive needs. It is how a team maximizes their growth. Essentially 1/4 of the jungle = 2 creep waves and takes about 90seconds to respawn. So it's slower growth then lanes are! Also, ignoring creep waves is ignoring experience and gold. If you're the type of moron that will completely ignore protecting a lane turret, so you can try to out jungle your own team, you dont deserve to win! And if your whole team is jungling, just delete the game now, because you are the idiots that lose while having more kills.

Pushers are not junglers, Support are not junglers, Tanks are not junglers. Gank (fighter and assassin build) are junglers!
    "Tank, gank, assist, repeat..."

(Lvl +30)
    [master rank x +100]

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    So your telling me that someone like quake cant jungle? Or wildcard?

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    The tilt is strong on this one...

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Ok I clearly have no idea about some parts in this game so I rather ask and grow than do the wrong things in it how do you upgrade jungle items? Actually better said can you explain more about jungle items completely if you have time? I'm a complete noob to this kind of games since it's the first on of this kind that I play and there isn't much content about it on the internet.I'm not in this category going crazy for jungle btw since I play mages, by now I figured I'm better of in lanes. And you're right about people you described here, it makes me furious when I see idiots farming in jungle while I'm alone with poor Lil Witch fighting entire enemy team lol and this has happened multiple times now.I don't understand what they want if 4 of them are going farming while I'm alone protecting a turret. And the most often who I see farming in jungle are tanks lol also when I see 2 people fighting over 1 monster...what's the point, just retreat when someone else got there before you...
    Currently I'm at Platinum I level and don't understand how sometimes I get people who have no clue what they are doing even at this point.

There is one jungle item that has 3 upgrade options. The base item is found under the jungle tab in the store. Base item gives +20% gold and xp from jungle monsters (this is to help of set the slower growth rate of jungle compared to lane). Teirs 2 and 3 of the item has 3 options. Each one grants a specific Stat increase per jungle monster kill, plus the 20% xp gold bonus. The options are attack power, health, or attack speed. Teir 3 adds an additional bonus to the Stat being increased. Example teir 2 health give 35hp bonus per monster kill, stacking up to 15 times and 20%gold/xp from jungle monsters. Teir 3 health gives 350health, plus 35 health per jungle monster killed, stacking up to 15 times, and 20% gold/xp from jungle monsters. It should be noted that upgrading this item from teir 2 to teir 3 resets it's stacks.

And yes, this is a strongly worded thread, because that day I had 3 different teams that completely ignored the lanes to compete against eachother for jungle kills. Idiots were stealing buffs and last hits from eachother, and cleared our half of the jungle within the 1st 2 minutes, then ran around the map looking for more instead of defending lanes. By the 5 minute mark the enemy took out 4 turrets (my lane being the only one intact) and then started ganking those idiots left and right. Essentially I lost every one of those games because of ignorant, greedy dbags that chose to compete with their teammates, instead of work together.

There is only supposed to be one jungler per team (2 at most, but that requires stealing from the enemy's jungle, because the jungle respawn rate is so slow). Any more then 2 farming the jungle, and your team is at a huge disadvantage.

(Lvl +30)
    [master rank x +100]

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Thank you very much for this,appreciate it a lot and hope more people reads it and start playing game in right way. I've had similar battles few times too, some lost and some won only by a miracle. Imagine winter witch and lucent winning game on their own lol other 3 were jungling at first and just went afk,did absolutely nothing to fight or defend against enemies,2 of us did all the job and managed to win the battle. Also yesterday all 4 in team went for both our and enemy jungle and clearly had no idea what they're doing...the one with grim fate was dying and doing nothing when he decided to try some fighting too so this just tells me he had no idea what to do with assassin hero since she can't be that bad when played right...

I've been in Master 1 for ages and a Quake main. I have a 96% winrate as Quake jungle so don't tell me tanks can't jungle effectively. Especially one that has hard cc for ganks.

Nerd, you present yourself as a pro, but you just proved you don't know the difference between role and build.

Please go read these 5 basic tips

*You picked a tank, but used a build to change its role! There is a big difference! Would you jungle with all defensive gear?!

** I also changed my OP, to better reflect my message. Like I already said in a reply, I was a bit heated after having 3 games back to back, where I was the only one playing the lanes.

(Lvl +30)
    [master rank x +100]

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    Nerd, you present yourself as a pro, but you just proved you don't know the difference between role and build.

Please go read these 5 basic tips

*You picked a tank, but used a build to change its role! There is a big difference! Would you jungle with all defensive gear?!

** I also changed my OP, to better reflect my message. Like I already said in a reply, I was a bit heated after having 3 games back to back, where I was the only one playing the lanes.
    You're an idiot and had to edit your own initial post to move the goal posts because you were proven wrong about your salt fuled rant. Nothing else needs to be said.
    IGN-TheNerd
    Rank-Masters 1
    92% winrate
    Start Date- 1/17/2016
    Top Chars- Wild Card/Dimension Devil/Quake

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    The jungle items need to be improved, handy crossbow is not worth upgrading.
    Server: EU
    ID: 675617
    Guild leader of NeX, Vice: Profses AKA Meme King
    93% win rate
    Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/Cautiousduck

I completely agree with alolanduck, also for stainless, you yourself made a comment before on how you can build tank characters as fighters, but you cant use a tank who has good gank potential and CC in the jungle? Its viable, strong and i know alot of players would agree with me. Breaking the meta

A tank is a build. The characters in the game that are labeled tank, are called that because their basic stats have defense over offense. You can build a tank to take on other roles. But one thing they never get away from is the role of initiator. If you read my 5 basic tips thread, you'd see where I said the best roles for jungle are Initiator and gank.

Handy crossbow is not bad. It just depends on which one you pick, or how you use it. It's incredible for growth!

@TheNerd, go take your angry self-righteousness away from this thread please. I already acknowledge that you caught a mistake I made, then corrected it, and even cited why I made the change. So right now you are pissed and trying to start a flame war with somebody that owned up to a mistake, fixed it, and credited you with spotting it. So at this point if your going to continue to spray your toxic piss on this thread, you just make yourself look like a douche.

You Also Never Answered My question! Would you jungle on a tank based champ, with a full defensive build (aka hard tank)?

(Lvl +30)
    [master rank x +100]

Oh and lastly, please stop sidetracking the conversation, after I corrected the issue, Nerd had... this thread is about the fact that the jungle can't support a full team farm, and how stealing buffs from teammates hinders your team, more then it improves you!

(Lvl +30)
    [master rank x +100]

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    A tank is a build. your toxic piss on this thread, you just make yourself look like a douche.

You Also Never Answered My question! Would you jungle on a tank based champ, with a full defensive build (aka hard tank)?
    First of all you started this flame war just by even making this topic, so don't throw your hypocritical nonsense at me you nerd.

Secondly, I just told you I play Quake jungle so yes. I do use a full defensive build. I don't play him AP most of the time.
    IGN-TheNerd
    Rank-Masters 1
    92% winrate
    Start Date- 1/17/2016
    Top Chars- Wild Card/Dimension Devil/Quake

Quote Originally Posted by TheNerd View Post
    First of all you started this flame war just by even making this topic, so don't throw your hypocritical nonsense at me you nerd.

Secondly, I just told you I play Quake jungle so yes. I do use a full defensive build. I don't play him AP most of the time.
    Wanna talk about editing?!! Did you go to the Fox News school of taking quotes out of context?

You completely edited that quote to try and put me in a bad light. Get out of here troll before I call the mods in to put you back in your place. This is now the 3rd time you've intentionally tried instigating and changing topic, and I've already asked you to knock it off!

**oh and if you are using full defense quake as a jungler, you are the most inefficient jungler in the game.
    Idc what you claim about how good you are...aka calling your bluff! A full defense quake is short work for any adc with decent armor pen. And all he's good for is rushing the last hit.

(Lvl +30)
    [master rank x +100]