Thread: Multi - Accounts

New Comers

Multi - Accounts

Dear, GM

Is there a possible that i could add a acount on one phone? Just like through Google play, Facebook Link.

I would like to create another account, but still i want to play it on same phone which im using my main account.

If theres possible, could you guide me how to do?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    There is a chance, but you will have to reinstall the game all the time to switch accounts.

New Comers
    madam, thank you for replying, if you had time. i would like to ask that if you could be more specific? ahahhahaa i would like to ask that if you would techme how,step by step? hehehe thank you very much plese? cuz, i resintal the H.A. when i enter the game my main acount is still on it.

Look for my post in this thread: http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...0-Account-Link
    Most important step is to delete everything under "Miscellaneous files". The path is Settings - Storage - Miscellaneous files.

Cheers!

Reformat your device also..make a gmail account from other cellphone or tab.. .the gmail account you create from the other device or cellphone. It should be used in your device that you want to create a new HA account... I have same probs with you too before..
    Last edited by Stigmatized; 02-20-2017 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Add

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmatized View Post
    Reformat your device also..make a gmail account from other cellphone or tab.. .the gmail account you create from the other device or cellphone. It should be used in your device that you want to create a new HA account... I have same probs with you too before..
    well ofc you need another google (gmail) account, but you Dont have to use another device to create one oO