Thread: Witch R2 max

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

Witch R2 max

http://imgur.com/a/JNv7l
    I try using witch max on arena at test server and she really do good dmg and able to kill some hero. As long you need to use her with cloud walker to protect her from tarot. Also i think turtle will able to survive longer when Cw clone become obstacles to tarot/ wind priest direct hit.
    So in your opinion, is she good? Can you try this team setup or other formation you think good and give me the result.
    Thanks

Sorry, wrong picture. This the real one on test server
    http://imgur.com/a/Pw4EE

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    In some cases Witch ulti is negated by turtle's imunity roll and NA can one shot her if isn t highly trained. That were the problems in the past maybe now a fully trained witch can be usefull agaist low trained or half trained heroes but TF will still cancel her ulti often.
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    tarrot prophet oneshots her.... and when i say oneshot i rly mean oneshot...
    he throws his shit, proccs the instant second attack, both crit and shes gone before she can cast anything
    i also like her, but she has way too many "counters", heroes who kill her before she can be usefull at all

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    I hope her upcoming legendary will at least make her a vial alternative in GA attacking teams.

I really like her.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    So cw clones are targeted by tp cards? This could be a useful combo. And in your pics she still misses her legendary skill.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Krinte View Post
    So cw clones are targeted by tp cards? This could be a useful combo. And in your pics she still misses her legendary skill.
    Legendary skill not out yet.

And yes, ofc TaP targets clones with the skill that targets lowest HP enemy.

Still CW is not the best Option - you can also use AP (who also helps against TF first roll) - although he is also outdated,
    you can use Skeleton mage, the golden Dragons (if not killed by someone else) are best Option, and ofc DV, who works great in DV/Sorc/GK/TB burst dmg Teams. with GK summoning clones if someone dies...

Quote Originally Posted by KimoD View Post
    In some cases Witch ulti is negated by turtle's imunity roll and NA can one shot her if isn t highly trained. That were the problems in the past maybe now a fully trained witch can be usefull agaist low trained or half trained heroes but TF will still cancel her ulti often.
    The one i show you is full trained vs full trained. Yes, i agree his evil ball will wasted to turtle roll or other physical immune attack. But she has 3 evil ball one evil ball will deal 57k dmg which mean one ball is enough to shot KO other heroes. One ball waste is nothing since when she kill hero he quickly regain energy to ult again. Can you see my battle is against turtle. In that fight she kill tarot, windpriest, rabbit only using one ball each kill. And i don't remember the turtle roll cooldown really fast. For Na i put sorceress behind. If he try to attack he will get one kill ko by sorc ult

Quote Originally Posted by dcilic View Post
    tarrot prophet oneshots her.... and when i say oneshot i rly mean oneshot...
    he throws his shit, proccs the instant second attack, both crit and shes gone before she can cast anything
    i also like her, but she has way too many "counters", heroes who kill her before she can be usefull at all
    That's why i use cloud walker or you didn't read my words?

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    How can I access test server guys? Because I really like to try team comps and stuff?
    Level 101 on server 125 Name:~SvG~SnkAgn
    Server 201 Name:ΩSnkAgn Level 98
    Currently on server 216 , Level 42 Name:SnkAgn

Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Legendary skill not out yet.

And yes, ofc TaP targets clones with the skill that targets lowest HP enemy.

Still CW is not the best Option - you can also use AP (who also helps against TF first roll) - although he is also outdated,
    you can use Skeleton mage, the golden Dragons (if not killed by someone else) are best Option, and ofc DV, who works great in DV/Sorc/GK/TB burst dmg Teams. with GK summoning clones if someone dies...
    Sorry, i had disagreed with you. With my cases, cloud walker is best option to use. My main point actually is to protect witch from one hit KO by tarot prophet. Compare to other clone heroes Cw release his clone at early time of battle then constantly make his clone after that which mean will protect from tarot all of time. If you use AP he is not protect anyone from tarot at beginning. Until he release his ult, only at that time tarot will change target to his plant. Skeleton mage is first dragon caster is not also at beginning and his skill cast can be interrupt by turtle rolling. Gk summon clone once someone died.don't know about other clone hero. AlsoCw red2 actually not bad if you try it. He sometimes able to kill hero.
    So Cw is best option to use

Quote Originally Posted by SnkAgn View Post
    How can I access test server guys? Because I really like to try team comps and stuff?
    You can try ask betty on in-game issues section forum

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by popoila View Post
    So Cw is best option to use

I agree with all of your Points. Even said AP is not used much anymore.
    But DV is used - actually even on live Servers in Teams that can easily kill TF,Bunny,Chemist,TaP Teams.

She offers more usability as CW does, is much more tankier, helps against first TF roll and her first clone usually is summoned within first seconds - most of time will be before CW does.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    I think witch legendary may help her from being one shotted if shes utilize with the right team.