Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Put back 2 Heroes in GT shop per Month

  1. #1
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    38

    Put back 2 Heroes in GT shop per Month

    For the first two years of this game we have always been 3 VIP 11 heroes behind. After Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas we are now 6 heroes behind cause u doubled up on VIP11 hero release for the holidays. You need to double up these heroes back into shops at the same rate as they were released. Its already totally broken now with rabbit+WP and thats only 2/6, maybe u can consider divine as 3/6. At the rate ur going arena will be 5 VIP 11 heroes vs 5 non VIP 11 heroes and we all know how thats gonna fare out.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

  2. #2
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    1,416
    Rep Power
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    For the first two years of this game we have always been 3 VIP 11 heroes behind. After Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas we are now 6 heroes behind cause u doubled up on VIP11 hero release for the holidays. You need to double up these heroes back into shops at the same rate as they were released. Its already totally broken now with rabbit+WP and thats only 2/6, maybe u can consider divine as 3/6. At the rate ur going arena will be 5 VIP 11 heroes vs 5 non VIP 11 heroes and we all know how thats gonna fare out.
    +1 and thouse who will say that he have no rights to ask..he is not asking just for ourselfs but for all vip 10 and lower so don t be so arogant. Ucool said that this will be a balanced game.. this is not balanced at all.
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

    http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator


  3. #3
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    6
    I agree it should be 3 heroes to the shops each month instead of 2, since each month, lhe last 4 months, 3 new heroes have been released.
    However I disagree those event heroes are VIP heroes, since they were available to everyone.
    Back to the subject: we now have 11 heroes that aren't available in any shop:
    Evil Rabbit, Divine Knight, Time Traveler, Bounty Queen, Serpent Warlock, Werewolf, Musketeer, Mechanical Destroyer, Magnetic Birdman, Terran Swordsman and Wind Priest.
    Isn't it time to start reducing this number back to the usual 3 VIP heroes and the 2 new monthly heroes?

  4. #4
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your suggestion. Our production team colleague told me that it's intended and they will review the game data periodically to see the outcome. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  5. #5
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your suggestion. Our production team colleague told me that it's intended and they will review the game data periodically to see the outcome. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    well i know it was intended as that was pretty obvious, ur trying to get more vip11s. the problem is 3 VIP heroes behind has been working for over 2 years with both sides vip10- and vip11+ both pretty content with it. y would u change it just to try and get a few more vip11s and risk losing ur player base. u guys have ur numbers in ur databases, i dont need to tell u how many vip 11s u gained since november, how many people u lost and how many new players u gained. hope theyre actually looking at their data and react accordingly b4 they regret it.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

  6. #6
    Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,817
    Rep Power
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    well i know it was intended as that was pretty obvious, ur trying to get more vip11s. the problem is 3 VIP heroes behind has been working for over 2 years with both sides vip10- and vip11+ both pretty content with it. y would u change it just to try and get a few more vip11s and risk losing ur player base. u guys have ur numbers in ur databases, i dont need to tell u how many vip 11s u gained since november, how many people u lost and how many new players u gained. hope theyre actually looking at their data and react accordingly b4 they regret it.
    Well, first of all: I donīt mind if the recent VIPs are released faster now by adding 2 at a time instead of one.

    But as you like Facts:
    -Fact is, it was NOT (always) for 2 years that after 3 months VIP heroes have been released to public (examples are:TF mainly and witch) - TF came after 6 months+
    -I think that in last months quite a lot People got VIP11 - big part of those that buy Cards on regular base for longer times are meanwhile VIP11 - seen that in my case (for longer) or other guildmates that literally bought NOTHING except Cards and even started a bit later and got VIP11 recently
    -Almighty SS and especially WoG rewards changed all - in past many VIP11 just unlocked a hero but Iīm sure big part of them didnīt buy more chests to get him 4* or even 5*, which is insane huge amount of gems needed
    Now you can easily save almighty SS, unlock a VIP hero from chest for "few" gems and immidiatley 5* him - non VIPs can do same after released to public shop - meaning they "only" need to buy 80 SS to unlock - and not 330 SS for 5* (which in case itīs from GT shop would take real long, especially if your guild doesnīt come far in GT)

    -As you may remember: not so Long ago People complained about heroes going to GT shop and how Long it takes to get them,and especially 5* them - now lot ask for more heroes to GT shop ( before going to no shop at all)

  7. #7
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    1,416
    Rep Power
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Now you can easily save almighty SS, unlock a VIP hero from chest for "few" gems and immidiatley 5* him - non VIPs can do same after released to public shop - meaning they "only" need to buy 80 SS to unlock - and not 330 SS for 5* (which in case itīs from GT shop would take real long, especially if your guild doesnīt come far in GT)
    -As you may remember: not so Long ago People complained about heroes going to GT shop and how Long it takes to get them,and especially 5* them - now lot ask for more heroes to GT shop ( before going to no shop at all)
    Here was a problem for vip 11 or lower. In GT the heroes could be obtained by using GT coins . Now thouse heroes are just "available at ms chest" or " temporary not obtainable". Thouse 2 categories can be obtained by paying 99$ for a 3* hero or just waiting when ucool put some of them to shops. Ideed you can 5* them easly by using ss but some of the players vip 10 or lower can't have acces and aren't even in MS chest anymore for higher vips. abcd is saying that he know that ucool try to milk ppl that are close to vip11 but it is time to add some more hereos to shops because some players will just quit.He even pointed that he want them GT shop ( the most guild based shop) just not to be unable to not have them at all or to be forced to face vip 11 + with the newest game changer hereos like ER and WP.This isn t nothing like GT shop. It is now ucool duty to think if they give us trash hereos in shops and keep the good ones for vip11 or high cash spanders.
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

    http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator


  8. #8
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Well, first of all: I donīt mind if the recent VIPs are released faster now by adding 2 at a time instead of one.

    But as you like Facts:
    -Fact is, it was NOT (always) for 2 years that after 3 months VIP heroes have been released to public (examples are:TF mainly and witch) - TF came after 6 months+
    -I think that in last months quite a lot People got VIP11 - big part of those that buy Cards on regular base for longer times are meanwhile VIP11 - seen that in my case (for longer) or other guildmates that literally bought NOTHING except Cards and even started a bit later and got VIP11 recently
    -Almighty SS and especially WoG rewards changed all - in past many VIP11 just unlocked a hero but Iīm sure big part of them didnīt buy more chests to get him 4* or even 5*, which is insane huge amount of gems needed
    Now you can easily save almighty SS, unlock a VIP hero from chest for "few" gems and immidiatley 5* him - non VIPs can do same after released to public shop - meaning they "only" need to buy 80 SS to unlock - and not 330 SS for 5* (which in case itīs from GT shop would take real long, especially if your guild doesnīt come far in GT)

    -As you may remember: not so Long ago People complained about heroes going to GT shop and how Long it takes to get them,and especially 5* them - now lot ask for more heroes to GT shop ( before going to no shop at all)
    i didnt say heroes came to shop after 3 months of release i said we were always 3 heroes behind and currently there are 6 heroes at the bottom of my list which i cannot obtain. since ur a vip theres alot of things u might not understand cause as a competitive non vip i always have every single obtainable hero to me therefore all the heroes at the bottom grayed out are the VIP11 heroes. i personally dont care if the heroes get put in shop in random orders like they used to be but keep that number at 3 like its always been.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •