Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 39

Thread: 110 level?

  1. #16
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    13
    I'm already level 105 and I even saw non VIP players at level 105. But I don't agree that level cap should be increased anytime soon. Maybe not for another 6 months at least so others can catch up. Some level 105 players don't even have all their heroes reached 105 yet. Honestly I would rather increase the training field than increase the level cap. Too much gold to upgrade skills and too much EXP items needed just to level your heroes. And also the possibility of adding red+3 and red+4. Imagine how much would those new items would cost

  2. #17
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4 Count_Chimael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
    who even care about server 200, 201, 202 or newest 203.....
    Maybe the hundreds of people that are playing on them

  3. #18
    Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,817
    Rep Power
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    u really gotta stop thinking just cause lvl 105 was open at the same time the servers are anywhere near equal cause theyre not. people who were at cap first due to being in a lower server definitely has the advantage, u gotta stop trying to go around that fact. that advantage will also stay forever no matter how much time passes.
    1. I just stated a fact - nothing more, nothing less. I just said it was like that - no opinion, nothing
    2. No, it very much depends on individual Players and how long the cap has been reached/was present

    If a cap like Lvl100 exists for long time, lower Servers reached it first - but higher Servers also reached it and maybe were also capped at it for longer. If then next one opens for all same time you have it equal.

    Generell speaking - looking at individuals/certain aspects: Players spending more gems for Stamina reset on "younger" Servers as others on lower Servers catch up even faster - while the chance lower Server players had more heroes better equipped as youngers is also a bit higher (but again depending on gem spending,time spending, planning, drop luck,etc)

    But please check Servers in different regions - there are Servers between 100-120 that have more Lvl105, lot more stronger Players (in Terms of Grand Team and AHP ranking) as quite a lot lower Servers in general

    My Server ( 11x) for example is way stronger as a lot Servers going down to 50-80 or lower in almost all aspects (quantity of capped Lvl105 plaqyers,AHP ranking,etc,etc) - and that even tough some Players of even higher Servers migrated to us. As said - better as lot Servers, but not all - as obviously there are high differences in Servers - not only explained by how long they exist/had Lvl100 open

    And the longer the cap is at lvl105 the more any of those differences can even get smaller.

    Im at max xp cap for idk 2 months now. Having 52 full r2 - really gather gear or promote some third Tier heroes just to promote someone.
    And Im not a high spender - I even reduced Stamina buys a lot (as beside farming dont have any Advantages of it)

    There are other People on my Server that still do more Stamina resets, have more full equipped r2 and especially do a lot more Training - which is another aspect now - People spending a lot gems (and time for plundering) in Training have huge advantages over someone that does not....

  4. #19
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 BixiTol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    181
    Rep Power
    11
    IMO Hope Ucool doesnt open more levels anytime soon (or at least allow 1-2 levels a year).
    I am 103 now (will be 104 in two days) and it sucks to try and beat levels 105. Would be nice to be at their level at some point. So if they move to 110 now I will be behind again, which will make me quit as I will lose interest.

  5. #20
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    1. I just stated a fact - nothing more, nothing less. I just said it was like that - no opinion, nothing
    2. No, it very much depends on individual Players and how long the cap has been reached/was present

    If a cap like Lvl100 exists for long time, lower Servers reached it first - but higher Servers also reached it and maybe were also capped at it for longer. If then next one opens for all same time you have it equal.

    Generell speaking - looking at individuals/certain aspects: Players spending more gems for Stamina reset on "younger" Servers as others on lower Servers catch up even faster - while the chance lower Server players had more heroes better equipped as youngers is also a bit higher (but again depending on gem spending,time spending, planning, drop luck,etc)

    But please check Servers in different regions - there are Servers between 100-120 that have more Lvl105, lot more stronger Players (in Terms of Grand Team and AHP ranking) as quite a lot lower Servers in general

    My Server ( 11x) for example is way stronger as a lot Servers going down to 50-80 or lower in almost all aspects (quantity of capped Lvl105 plaqyers,AHP ranking,etc,etc) - and that even tough some Players of even higher Servers migrated to us. As said - better as lot Servers, but not all - as obviously there are high differences in Servers - not only explained by how long they exist/had Lvl100 open

    And the longer the cap is at lvl105 the more any of those differences can even get smaller.

    Im at max xp cap for idk 2 months now. Having 52 full r2 - really gather gear or promote some third Tier heroes just to promote someone.
    And Im not a high spender - I even reduced Stamina buys a lot (as beside farming dont have any Advantages of it)

    There are other People on my Server that still do more Stamina resets, have more full equipped r2 and especially do a lot more Training - which is another aspect now - People spending a lot gems (and time for plundering) in Training have huge advantages over someone that does not....
    well of course growing up on diff servers give u diff power due to the environment but on avg players on earlier servers maintain a clear advantage. like previously mentioned theres a lvl 105 non vip which can only be obtained on an early server since i just reached 104 and was already fastest on my server or later. u can list any amount of exceptions u like but someone on s1 still had the highest potential due to having more time.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

  6. #21
    Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,817
    Rep Power
    105
    Potential isn't always converted to reality

    Server 1 rank 1 in AHP has 1,6425M. The ones behind fall off quick
    On my server, that's more as 100+ rank 1 is close to 1,771 and the ones behind are not far away, on average whole Top50 is (much) more AHP

    Server1 may be a bad example, but same is valid for a lot of servers in that range.

    Ofc there are servers that are stronger, some extreme servers, but the difference isn't as much as you would expect. By far not as much as it was when lvl90 was the cap. And it will shrink even more the longer 105 is the cap and then not really change when it goes to lvl110. People are prepared, sitting on lot of xp potions and gear

  7. #22
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    38
    well that plays into the environment issue. if u were at 1.6m and 2nd place was at 1.4m ur motivation to improve decreases as compared to 1.6m vs 1.5999m. this is a game of competition, the more competitive a server is the stronger they get. it doesnt mean they are better or had more potential it just means they had to keep up or fall off.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

  8. #23
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    199
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    u really gotta stop thinking just cause lvl 105 was open at the same time the servers are anywhere near equal cause theyre not. people who were at cap first due to being in a lower server definitely has the advantage, u gotta stop trying to go around that fact. that advantage will also stay forever no matter how much time passes.
    I get beat by lvl 95-97 with higher servers with their VIP heroes available for low VIP. so its kind of fair.
    WOG is only an order to get in Legendary. Only HIGH vip can get in legendary in the first few days

  9. #24
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by llamateizer2 View Post
    I get beat by lvl 95-97 with higher servers with their VIP heroes available for low VIP. so its kind of fair.
    WOG is only an order to get in Legendary. Only HIGH vip can get in legendary in the first few days
    hope u know ur quoting a non vip that makes legend 1st to 2nd week every month since it was released just doing 3 matches a day for the box. not trying to brag but dont throw out random opinions thinking they are facts.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

  10. #25
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    323
    Rep Power
    17
    Again this Troll Uh123abcd o.O
    I am lossing happines , to even open Ucool forum site anymore , just because of you :/

  11. #26
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by LV for A life View Post
    Again this Troll Uh123abcd o.O
    I am lossing happines , to even open Ucool forum site anymore , just because of you :/
    im sry ur happiness rank is decreasing and others are passing u but my opinions are definitely more useful than the ones ur posting.
    at least try to become a more successful troll... anyone can just click on ur name and view forum posts... make it a bit less obvious please
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

  12. #27
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    630
    Rep Power
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by KimoD View Post
    In server 0-20 low vips are already near 105 in servers 21-50 are half way to 105 and in servers 50-150 they are 104 or lower.....
    cant speak for the lower servers other than my experience, but personal experience, I was low VIP (i finally got VIP 11 just due to buying monthly and such since i started) and I just got to 105 a couple weeks ago on server 100, my other account on server 106 (started about 4 weeks after my first, will hit 105 in about 10 days) so about the same as server 100 or a tad behind. So Id say server 75 to 110 or so "should be" 104's and 5's for regular players. not saying there arent lower level players, we got our fair share of the ones who play slow, quit and came back, or whatever, and I would surely hate to see the cap raised to > 105 on anything above server 100 yet.

  13. #28
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    333
    Rep Power
    18
    BS. I am low vip (got vip6 3 months ago) server 72 and I am more than halfway to lvl106. Most lower vip guildies are 105 as well, some of them even got there before me.

    Dunno where you guys get those numbers from.

  14. #29
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    630
    Rep Power
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Psoliogkos View Post
    BS. I am low vip (got vip6 3 months ago) server 72 and I am more than halfway to lvl106. Most lower vip guildies are 105 as well, some of them even got there before me.

    Dunno where you guys get those numbers from.
    specifically which 'guys numbers'?

  15. #30
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    46
    Rep Power
    6
    Guys, this game is not made so that people like us that don't spend a lot feel comfortable. The Skinks feature proves that. On lower servers there are people sitting and max level for ages. Jayze on server 11 is almost on 2 mil AHP. He has everything maxed. If they don't give him anything to do he will start spending 500 bucks instead of 10k for example. Even if they hold on this longer, such players will save up a ton of gear in the meantime so the gap will remain huge.

    What they did to tackle that was WoG - you have everything upgraded and prizes are way better compared to other features. Ofcourse big spenders still have advantage there but this should not be a surprise.

    I think that they will increase the cap latest May or June. Personally already saving gear as dont want to waste on upgrading trash heroes that are not used anywhere.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •