Thread: Account Link

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Account Link

after my gf installed the game she made her own and started playing (when I was offline) after I went online so we could play together a message popped up on her phone that said link so she accidentally clicked it and now my account is linked to her device... but is still running on my device as well now everytime she logs in it always logs in on my account and she can't make a new one.

we tried to fix it by uninstalling/clear data /clear cache... made new google accounts and made sure was logged into the new accounts
    google play google mail etc..

I've double checked all my accounts (different from hers) on google are all logged in... (even during game load) but no success .. whenever she tries to log in and im in the game i get logged out automatically and she logs in on my account all the time...

not sure if this is a bug or what ... if anyone knows any solution to this please help.

Bump this thread be advised my USER ID: 1351923

please unlink from any device so that my girl can make a new account instead of logging in with mine as posted above

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Please give us both you and your gf's USER IDs so that we can swap them with each other to fix the problem.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Please give us both you and your gf's USER IDs so that we can swap them with each other to fix the problem.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Thanks for the reply my USER is ID: 1351923 I can't find hers since she can't log into her account .. the only thing that she did after installation was to create username (which she forgot now) then while she was playing a popup came up (she said) asking to link my account to her device... (she pressed yes right away without really reading it coz she wanted to play already) could you just unlink my account from all devices ? or is there anyway she could make a new account using her own device without having to log in to my account automatically (which is what keeps happening) her device is an oppo F1s and we connect through wifi at home

Quote Originally Posted by Sinmaker View Post
    Thanks for the reply my USER is ID: 1351923 I can't find hers since she can't log into her account .. the only thing that she did after installation was to create username (which she forgot now) then while she was playing a popup came up (she said) asking to link my account to her device... (she pressed yes right away without really reading it coz she wanted to play already) could you just unlink my account from all devices ? or is there anyway she could make a new account using her own device without having to log in to my account automatically (which is what keeps happening) her device is an oppo F1s and we connect through wifi at home
    Dear Player
    Do you remember her in-game name please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

nope we cant find her name I need her to start a new account on her own device instead of my account ..

is that possible ?

bump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sinmaker View Post
    nope we cant find her name I need her to start a new account on her own device instead of my account ..

is that possible ?
    Dear Player
    If we don't have her in-game name, we cannot locate her account. So we cannot help retrieve her account. Sorry about that. Logging in a new Google Play or Game Center account would let her start over again on the device. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Try reformat your device and make other gmail and Google play app ID..

Well, theres this app, Play Games or sumthing. Green icon, you'll find it. There are your google accounts and check every single ones settings. There is a setting that logs in one specific account in every new game. Un check it for your gmail account and check it for your gf's account to log in for every new game. If you did not understand what to do i can provide you with some screenshots. My phone atm is not english

So... i had the same problem while ago and thats what i did to make it work.
    I uninstalled the game, cleared phones "catched data" under "settings" - "storage". ALSO there is "Miscellaneus files" - open it up and delete all
    Now look for "Play Games" app and open up
    2017-02-20_12.56.27.jpg
    Now look for those stripes horizontally on top left corner
    2017-02-20_12.58.57.jpg
    On this screenshot you will see Nr.1 and Nr.2. Nr.1 is little arrow down for selecting different accounts and Nr.2 is obviously for settings x)
    2017-02-20_13.00.52.jpg
    So uncheck your google account and check your gf's google account
    2017-02-20_13.01.15.jpg
    Go download the game.. again.. for the last time Play the tutorial and after that it will link it to your gfs google account
    Cheers!