Thread: TF or Ooze to 4-star?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4 Count_Chimael's Avatar

TF or Ooze to 4-star?

So I've got an ooze and a turtle fighter, both 3 starred. I have enough almighty stones to promote one of them to 4 stars, but not both. I'm a level 72 right now in a server where neither of them are offered in regular shops. Both of them are important heroes, but which one would benefit most from being promoted to 4 stars?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    save your "ass" for magic chest heroes, ooze is kinda mediocre now, mine is 5* fully trained but i do not have a place for him in GA. TF shall be redeemable in some shop

I'm not high enough VIP for magic chest heroes and won't be for a long time

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    If your that far then definitely go for TF first, Ooze can wait his value dropped a little bit though still valuable.

What happened to Ooze?
    A lot of the top players in my server still have him on their arena defense teams, and definitely in GA.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    tf definitely, ooze is still viable at 3 and 4 star, ooze is still often used in top 50 areas here, but will depend on your server, but tf far outweighs ooze in all parts of the game and especially pvp (currently ooze is in 4 of the top 25 arena defenses, almost all have bunny and/or wp as well)

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Ooze has been replaced by WP on the standard arena defense meta team (at least on my server, 102). The team TF Chem Rabbit WP Tarot is better because WP counters the DV-GK lockdown teams that have been wrecking the Ooze squad (his sword attack destroys DV pretty fast, and his ult does massive amounts of damage).

Other teams that are now being heavily used on arena defense on my server are
    TF DV WP Sorc TB
    TF CK/DW WP Sorc Rabbit

TF Ooze Chem Tarot Rabbit is still a very strong team in GA/championship, since WP can be slotted on so many other teams. He's just no longer an optimal pick on arena defense.