Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Auto Battle default

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

Auto Battle default

Can you setup default battle at start is auto battle at Crusade, Grand Challenge, and Plunder too??? just like what we are having when raid a cave.

it is very annoying to click auto battle within 4x speed mode on that features.

I hope ucool can make this happen as soon as possible.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4 DazzleAlec's Avatar
    Probably not, there are still a lot of lower level players who have a really hard time with crusade. If they would start off with autofight you would waste a lot of skills they desperately need. And even on higher levels you don't want to use all your skills all the time.
    ΩMG Dazzle - Server 173 - TL 89 - Omega | INACTIVE
    Ω Salty - Server 201 - TL 88 - Omegas | ACTIVE

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Geej's Avatar
    Much needed for GC and raid instances. Probably crusade is subjective but whatever user prefer, game should remember user's preference instead of always default to manual battle mode.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by balokkayu View Post
    Can you setup default battle at start is auto battle at Crusade, Grand Challenge, and Plunder too??? just like what we are having when raid a cave.

it is very annoying to click auto battle within 4x speed mode on that features.

I hope ucool can make this happen as soon as possible.
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your feedback. We will let our production team know. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by DazzleAlec View Post
    Probably not, there are still a lot of lower level players who have a really hard time with crusade. If they would start off with autofight you would waste a lot of skills they desperately need. And even on higher levels you don't want to use all your skills all the time.
    you can turn auto off when battle, as simple as that..

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    This is definitely not good for Crusade and Plundering.

It is needed in GC though and would not hurt in Raids.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    adding in plundering would be good for those that do hundreds of fights a day, the rest not necessary

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    you can turn auto off when battle, as simple as that..
    uhhh, as opposed to "you can turn on when battle, as simple as that..."

i would take it on GC and raid, but not the others

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Forlorn View Post
    +1 so simple yet people only see one side of it
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

well his reply was about the dumbest ive seen taken in context of the original question :P

i would take it on GC and raid, but not the others
    at the 4x speed, you must fast to turn it on, if you dont want all your heroes dead..

that dazzlealex must be using 1x or maybe 2x speed, that turn it off is easy. and since he want play that manually then he is no problem to watch the phone from loading bar to end of battle.

so who dumber now?? it is not about who smarter, this thread is for suggestion, since suggestion sub forum dead there... dont be smartass like uhabcd, or you are him on another account? LOL

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    at the 4x speed, you must fast to turn it on, if you dont want all your heroes dead..

that dazzlealex must be using 1x or maybe 2x speed, that turn it off is easy. and since he want play that manually then he is no problem to watch the phone from loading bar to end of battle.

so who dumber now?? it is not about who smarter, this thread is for suggestion, since suggestion sub forum dead there... dont be smartass like uhabcd, or you are him on another account? LOL
    lol everyone i agree with or agrees with me must therefore be me. with this being true only 1 person will ever disagree with u right? if only that were true
    at 4x speed u lose all ur ults by the time u turn it off. a suggestion must be better than current or else y even implement it.
    but at least u realize im a "smartass" not a dumb one
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    lol everyone i agree with or agrees with me must therefore be me. with this being true only 1 person will ever disagree with u right? if only that were true
    at 4x speed u lose all ur ults by the time u turn it off. a suggestion must be better than current or else y even implement it.
    but at least u realize im a "smartass" not a dumb one
    dont be too full of yourself, look at what you were replying before. thats why i think you are same person.

BTW, who is so dumb turn auto off when doing 4x speed.. stupid troll with twisted logic..... by using 4x means they want on auto mode and fast end.

if you so happy when trolling, im happy too because these keep my thread on top.. and no, your argument is so stupid that not give any impact on me.

the only point is there is a lot more people that cannot fight on 4x auto, but do fight on 2x manual, trying to stop your heroes from using their ulti immediately upon entering the battle is difficult if it starts in auto. and if you are thinking uabcdefg and myself are the same person then you are wrong. you are right however that this forum is for suggestions, but if you make a suggestion then expect differing opinions, and your suggestion and reply of turning off still seems bit self centered compared to the majority of the player base, and yes, i thought and still do think, the 'simply turn off' reply was goofy.

the only point is there is a lot more people that cannot fight on 4x auto, but do fight on 2x manual, trying to stop your heroes from using their ulti immediately upon entering the battle is difficult if it starts in auto. and if you are thinking uabcdefg and myself are the same person then you are wrong. you are right however that this forum is for suggestions, but if you make a suggestion then expect differing opinions, and your suggestion and reply of turning off still seems bit self centered compared to the majority of the player base, and yes, i thought and still do think, the 'simply turn off' reply was goofy.
    IF you intended to do fight manually. Then you will WAIT and STARE at your phone start from LOADING BAR screen. what so difficult of turn auto off at that low speed (2x or 1x), since you watch your phone intentionally to do that on manual... logic please!

This is different from who want to do 4x on auto mode.. they intentionally doing that for repetitive purpose and/or while doing something else.... so turn auto on at 4x speed is more tiring to do.. well, TBH that waste of 4x function to speed up thing if you still must wait and watch your phone from loading bar screen. you dont want make mistake fight at 4x without ultis, right...?