Thread: New server Ishin Tower 202 magic stone issue

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

New server Ishin Tower 202 magic stone issue

Hi. This is my second account, and I'm VIP 15 on my main account and VIP 12 here. I rolled on this server with some friends, and ended up waiting until recently to up my VIP level high enough that I could get the magic stone. One of the main reasons I got enough VIP for the stone was because I wanted the wind priest. Several of my friends who got magic stone within the first few days of the server have the wind priest already, yet when I unlocked the magic stone function this morning the champion that's showing is Death Knight...I have no idea why this is, but I'd like you to fix the problem. It's completely unfair that you've given some players the ability to get Wind Priest, a far superior, harder to get hero than the DK which is now showing. Especially on a new server, where WP probably won't be available for quite some time.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4 DazzleAlec's Avatar
    Considering it's a new server, you'll probably get him earlier than the rest, since new servers also have bunnies. Sucks alot though, especially if a function that you payed a lot for isn't working...
    ΩMG Dazzle - Server 173 - TL 89 - Omega | INACTIVE
    Ω Salty - Server 201 - TL 88 - Omegas | ACTIVE

Uh, they need to fix it. It's not Ok that randomly on a whim magic stone changes heroes halfway through the month and that people earlier in the month are getting an OP hero like Priest and the other half of the server is shit out of luck.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Server 172 and beyond are applying the new policies for heroes. All new Magic Stone heroes are only available for a week. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Oh yeah, and where is this new policy listed? because it's not listed in the 'what's new' area of the support function where you figure any major change like this would be listed...don't you think it's fair for all players rolling on a new server to have access to this information? I'm actually really tempted to charge back the entire payment I've made playing on this new server as a result, because after spending so much money to get screwed out of bad business by you guys leaves a bad taste. So, any chance you'll fix this, or no?