Thread: Purchase event issues

New Comers

Purchase event issues

Server: 25

Character Name: [Ax]

Account ID: 3902614

Estimate Time of Problem: 14:00 gmt/ 9:00 am EST

Problem Detail: Yesterday i renewed my monthly card and received the day 1 reward for the event where you have to make a purchase everyday (the purchase event that gives mechanical birdman stones). Today I renewed my weekly card but did not receive the day 2 reward. I dont know if the purchase needs to be above a certain amount or can it be any amount. I also didnt receive the double basic gems for the weekly card
    Last edited by James KickAxe; 02-12-2017 at 05:41 PM. Reason: Added lack of double basic gems

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by James KickAxe View Post
    Server: 25

Character Name: [Ax]

Account ID: 3902614

Estimate Time of Problem: 14:00 gmt/ 9:00 am EST

Problem Detail: Yesterday i renewed my monthly card and received the day 1 reward for the event where you have to make a purchase everyday (the purchase event that gives mechanical birdman stones). Today I renewed my weekly card but did not receive the day 2 reward. I dont know if the purchase needs to be above a certain amount or can it be any amount. I also didnt receive the double basic gems for the weekly card
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience, if you see a GMT time in the event description, then it's counted in GMT 0. Please confirm that you make the purchase on a different GMT 0 day. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty