Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wind

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Wind

Good evening , could anyone answer me this? I had a fight versus Wind from my guildmate ...his Wind died but his ultiamate was still in the battlefield and killed my heroes. Is it normal that??? I mean WInd is an OP hero, did he need that????? I think its completely unfair.....His ultimate already do mass dmg.......

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Do you still have the Replay please? Could you tell us your account id and your guildmate's in-game name to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Master/D\eeW View Post
    Good evening , could anyone answer me this? I had a fight versus Wind from my guildmate ...his Wind died but his ultiamate was still in the battlefield and killed my heroes. Is it normal that??? I mean WInd is an OP hero, did he need that????? I think its completely unfair.....His ultimate already do mass dmg.......
    The mechanic was already like that on the test server. It's happen in my last fight during my review
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    if the skill was launched pre death, i dont know why we would assume it stops, mid completion, its not like its under his control, its an independent entity once launched.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Well yes, but other heroes work different. E. G. DM ulti, GK/TaP/CW clones. Even Mystic blast and many others just disappear if hero is dying

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Well yes, but other heroes work different. E. G. DM ulti, GK/TaP/CW clones. Even Mystic blast and many others just disappear if hero is dying
    We will see the official answer but in my opinion it's not the same for priest. Like told forlorn, it's not a canalisation so as far as the spell is launched, he finish whatever happen to the caster. For all your exemple, DM/GK/Tap/CW cast are link to the caster so when he die, spell disapear.
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

DM is probably the best comparison, you're right, her ulti would seem to fit the same category as WP. Clones i can see disappearing, mystic im not sure what you are referring, if he is channeling the skill when he dies it stops (or i think ive seen it go off at whatever charging level it was). his skill stops since it is a death during channeling, since he is doing nothing else during that event. WP and DM both revert to normal attacks after ulti is launched.

Nope, some older heroes ultis just disappear even while flying when casting hero dies.
    E. G. Mystic blast already released, he dies, blast disappears. Same for SL arrow rain etc.
    Ofc it's rare cases it happens, as times pan is short the blast/arrows, etc are on the way but not hitting someone yet, but it happend

Nope, some older heroes ultis just disappear even while flying when casting hero dies.
    E. G. Mystic blast already released, he dies, blast disappears. Same for SL arrow rain etc

Haven't used Mystic for long time so not 100% sure about him, but for others it happend.also FM ulti eg.

while the graphics for SL would indicate arrows are in flight therefore shouldnt disappear, you may be right, however the difference is that (as i remember, its been a while) she casts no other skills during the flight, so essentially she is still in the act of performing the skill when she dies, mystic, not sure, i seem to recall both ways, if he dies before release sometimes it released anyway, cant say ive noticed if it stops midway, nor FM either, but i'll take ur word for it, but again, those skills are in process, not released and doing damage while the hero reverts to normal attacks, DM/WP should behave the same since their skills are released and their other skills are in operation, but anyway, i suppose we may get an official answer :P
    maybe

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    the graphic end does not mean the magic effect end, I got such problem with enemy's Manipulator in Crusade, many times I tap on util only to see mana drained.

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Do you still have the Replay please? Could you tell us your account id and your guildmate's in-game name to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    It was duel match , so the replay disappeared but here its my ID : 17499269

the name of my guildmate is Ch3wie. Please make it clear to us, does the ulti of Wind have still effect even if he dies? Thanks for your time guys and especially Betty.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Our developers confirmed that it's a bug. And we will fix it. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2017_2_13_18_5_9.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	95.5 KB 
ID:	12505Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2017_2_13_18_5_10.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	95.8 KB 
ID:	12506
    screen shot from WOG fight. i won but check, Wind died and he still dmg my heroes.