Thread: Suggestion: Practice Arena

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

Suggestion: Practice Arena

The number of heroes in this game is getting pretty ridiculous, and increases regularly. One of the most common questions from new players (and heck, even veterans) is "Is XX any good?!?"

I think it would be a great feature if Ucool added a "Practice Arena" to the game where players could experiment with hero combinations, including heroes they don't yet own. There would be no prizes or rewards - this is purely a practice mode.

Here's how it would work. Players would first of all pick a format: Arena or Wrath of the Gods. The former obviously has five heroes, while the latter has five heroes + one substitute. After choosing a format, the player would then be able to pick their heroes. They would be able to choose from their own roster, or they could choose from a "full" roster of all heroes currently in the game. The player would then choose the enemy teams composition as well.

If the player chose WoG format, all heroes will of course be level 105 and 5-star (with the option to lower the stars). If the player chose Arena, then the player can choose the star rating and hero level (it would be the player's level by default, though the player could change it).

This would be a great opportunity for players to be able to test out and get familiar with heroes.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    What's test server for?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Most of us don't have access to the test servers. I like this idea

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Hegemonic View Post
    Most of us don't have access to the test servers. I like this idea
    Everybody can have access, you just need to ask.
    Ah well, and use a proper phone

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Just buy an Android and migrate your iOS game to it, then ask admin to join test server.

I was an iPhone fan when Steve Jobs was alive, but now I'm switching to Android, I just bought a Samsung for my wife after hearing rumor that later iOS (and later games/apps) will not support 32-bit apps.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    I like this. No need to be switching servers and no need to ask other players to post teams to duel.