Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wind Priest BUG

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by hvn View Post
    Deph... the only mistake is not to invest in a strong hero. Um123abc as allways a retard answer. They will not lose money from me. I am just vip 12.. but i keep my gems, my gear for a hero exactly like priest. All seasons in wog i finished 3 x first 50, last one first 100. Yes i invested in priest not to lose my wog rank. I speended a lot off resources on QoW, evem she was signin, i used stones to make her 5 stars... because i know a good hero when i see one.but than got nerfed and ussels.. so i don t payb100000$$ and hard invest in all heroes , just in the ones that matter. And afther i usee all my gems and gear on a hero ? And he gets nerfed, and useekess nornaly it makes me shout out loud. Iff you are not havy spenders & gameplay is = 0 pls keep ure mouths closed.
    lol ur vip 12 yet theyre not making money off u? not as much as others definitely but theyre definitely making money off u. being a heavy spender doesnt make u a better player and u better get that into ur head
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by hvn View Post
    Ember , just 1 thing. I payed 4000 gems to get him , used 250 ss to make him 5 stars, used all gear for red 2 and spended 14k gems on training. Iff you nerf him i will fuck this game. Happend with QOW... afther heavy investement you mad her usseless. It not fair for vip 10- players, for realeasing OP heroes i get it. But stop realising OP heroes just to nerf tham afther. IF you get feedback that a heronis to OP dont send him on live servers, just in final form. That s why test server is about no? Test, put things in order, than release a new hero/feature.
    I agree with this. VIP heroes require major monetary investment. These heroes need to hit live in their final form. It's bad business to allow players to invest hundreds of dollars in a hero and then nerf it.

I unlocked Wind Priest, but I'm scared to invest in him for fear that he'll get nerfed. I'm VIP 11+. I'm not asking for OP heroes. But if an OP hero is released, I'm going to try to get it so that I can compete. I shouldn't have to be worried that you're then going to turn around and nerf that hero, thus making my monetary investment a waste.

And to all players - if you invest in a VIP hero and Ucool nerfs it to the point that your investment was basically wasted, you should appeal to Apple for a refund. That's a dishonest business practice.

If Ucool is going to be in the practice of nerfing VIP heroes, then they need to give players that invested in the hero an opportunity to recoup their investment. E.g., when a hero is nerfed, give players that own that hero X amount of time to "return" that hero for a significant gem refund.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    they're not gonna nerf him don't dream about it.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Dali View Post
    If you're so bored why don't you migrate?

:P

JK, I'm bored too, I just keep going to not fall behind in case the game becomes interesting again, because I've invested too much time and money in my account, but it's harder now with the dedication it demands due to the infamous heroes camp, ucool's worst fuckup ever.
    It's really a boring server but it's also a good place to train my patience instinct. Let see who will stay longer (with 6-month-old Arena setups).

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by K30nu View Post
    Betty,
    When does the patching will launch?
    Betty when will this fixed?
    My 4th skill is 65 but only affect level 88 and below

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by K30nu View Post
    Betty when will this fixed?
    My 4th skill is 65 but only affect level 88 and below
    Dear Leader
    It would be around these 2 days, along with the scheduled update. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    The patch changed the 4th skill level from 85 to 65, but kept it at 324. No nerf at all on Windows Priest.

geez, why don't you just enjoy the bug that benefit you instead report it?

Quote Originally Posted by teraxex View Post
    It didn't benefit anyone. Only the level changed, not the stats.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dali's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by teraxex View Post
    Where's the benefit in paying 20 more skill points for nothing?

BTW, it's fixed now, with a gift from ucool. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dali View Post
    Where's the benefit in paying 20 more skill points for nothing?

BTW, it's fixed now, with a gift from ucool. Thanks.
    I upgraded to level 85 without thinking about it. When I noticed the bug, I reported it to support and said it cost me 200 gems to find the bug. Support sent my 200 gems back and later I also received the compensation package. So, I consider reporting the bug a postive.