Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wind Priest BUG

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deph View Post
    Orrrrrrr don't do that. Learn patience on how things pan out when you see something that is abnormal(85 points in 4th skill being a good sign). Stop making mistakes and faulting uCool because you, the player, the person to make these choices, made some bad ones.
    And what is a mistake of a player in this if you may elaborate? For investing in ultra powerful hero? Why would that be a mistake? It would be stupid not to do so.
    hvn is right if they add op hero either keep it that way or balance it before release. And I don't believe they will ever nerf him because people wrote to them what to do to adjust this hero a month ago and they didn't change it so if they do it now they can only expect a huge amount of complains and people not spending a dime on this game anymore.We suggested change, they didn't change, we invested in hero and they nerf it, who's fault is that? Ucool's ofc no one's else! We'll see how got he appears to be later, for first day it's not that impossible to counter I won against 1 team with it, guildmate without and MS heroes won too so what I saw for now so far so good.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    After such response almost makes me hope they will nerf him now :P.

when a new hero comes out, I just usually wait a bit, because history has shown that they sometimes patch the hero. Sometimes to improve and sometimes to nerf a hero
    It's not that urgent, doesn't make much difference if you wait a week or so!

I will never keep up with those guys and training lol. Max train him in less then a day damn!
    How many gems do you need to spend actually? To go from a untrained hero to a fully trained hero?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Deph... the only mistake is not to invest in a strong hero. Um123abc as allways a retard answer. They will not lose money from me. I am just vip 12.. but i keep my gems, my gear for a hero exactly like priest. All seasons in wog i finished 3 x first 50, last one first 100. Yes i invested in priest not to lose my wog rank. I speended a lot off resources on QoW, evem she was signin, i used stones to make her 5 stars... because i know a good hero when i see one.but than got nerfed and ussels.. so i don t payb100000$$ and hard invest in all heroes , just in the ones that matter. And afther i usee all my gems and gear on a hero ? And he gets nerfed, and useekess nornaly it makes me shout out loud. Iff you are not havy spenders & gameplay is = 0 pls keep ure mouths closed.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    We all saw the potential this hero have have , we all will fully equip and train him when we will have it. The problem is the time. Imagine that WoG and GT will be just a fight between ER and WP users for more then 5 months before will be realeased to shops. Who have them with the best formations will win by far , who won t will get destroyed. That's the problem of releasing a super strong hero. Now isn t a problem of money but one of judgment. If ucool will realease next month an super strong hero too all must buy it if they won t they quit or complain. If they complain in a high number ucool will nerf them both or just WP this week. Some of you will complain that ucool will nerf a super strong hero because your mistake by traning him? You should think that ucool is agressive in milking strategies. If this hero won t be balanced or nerfed the guy that paid 100$ or 5000 gems on it will always have a huge advantage and the game will transform in a p2w one.
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator

Quote Originally Posted by 426451 View Post
    After such response almost makes me hope they will nerf him now :P.

when a new hero comes out, I just usually wait a bit, because history has shown that they sometimes patch the hero. Sometimes to improve and sometimes to nerf a hero
    It's not that urgent, doesn't make much difference if you wait a week or so!

I will never keep up with those guys and training lol. Max train him in less then a day damn!
    How many gems do you need to spend actually? To go from a untrained hero to a fully trained hero?
    jealousy jealousy jealousy...all the way don't be a sore loser

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Mine is maxtrain and skills at 40 and he does 3m on tf boss and round 500k in arenas.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    jealousy jealousy jealousy...all the way don't be a sore loser
    Haha, nah it's just the way he brought it in. Don't nerf him or else!!! It's like don quichotte fighting the windmills!

That aside I have him fully geared, just untrained. And there is no harm waiting a bit in case they will suddenly change him.

I will never keep up with the guys that trains the heroes like crazy . I'm jealous at the guys who has access to test servers, because in my server, they are still using wall team formations lol .

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by KimoD View Post
    We all saw the potential this hero have have , we all will fully equip and train him when we will have it. The problem is the time. Imagine that WoG and GT will be just a fight between ER and WP users for more then 5 months before will be realeased to shops. Who have them with the best formations will win by far , who won t will get destroyed. That's the problem of releasing a super strong hero. Now isn t a problem of money but one of judgment. If ucool will realease next month an super strong hero too all must buy it if they won t they quit or complain. If they complain in a high number ucool will nerf them both or just WP this week. Some of you will complain that ucool will nerf a super strong hero because your mistake by traning him? You should think that ucool is agressive in milking strategies. If this hero won t be balanced or nerfed the guy that paid 100$ or 5000 gems on it will always have a huge advantage and the game will transform in a p2w one.
    Thats why they should release ER. We had enough fun with it, release it for everyone. We still have DivK & WP that gives us more then enough advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by 426451 View Post
    Haha, nah it's just the way he brought it in. Don't nerf him or else!!! It's like don quichotte fighting the windmills!

That aside I have him fully geared, just untrained. And there is no harm waiting a bit in case they will suddenly change him.

I will never keep up with the guys that trains the heroes like crazy . I'm jealous at the guys who has access to test servers, because in my server, they are still using wall team formations lol .
    I'm not spending much on training either...as a matter of fact almost never spent until today lol but hvn is right because people who have access to test server complained and said it should be nerf pre release and now if they nerf him they can only screw things up...it's no one's fault this time, players shared their thoughts Ucool rejected them now they have no right to change things...people invest in what they think is the best. And people are sick of investing in a hero that gets nerfed later...it's not a players fault in any way, why they even release op heroes in the first place...or they simply now counters and people don't realize them so soon...whatever the reason is best thing to do is to keep heroes as they are once they release them.Well if there are obvious errors ofc than it needs to be fixed(like his 4th skill for example) but that's not a nerf it's just a fix of a mistake and that's fine...

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dali's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    We've reported this problem to our developers. And please also tell us the your account id if you have upgraded the skill to over 65 and we may refund the gold to you later. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    I'm affected by this too. ID 5259519, server 16.

It's not only gold, but gems to buy more skill points because you will be "stealing" 20 points from us (at least 10+20=30 gems if you want to be fair).

To be honest, the best solution at this point would be just leaving it like this, so it would be the same for everyone. The max level of the skill is scaled at lv85 as if it was lv65 anyway (affected heroes below level 105+3).

BTW, I'm high VIP, I had to open the magic stone 14 times to redeem him. Then, I evolved him and currently he's full Red+2, 4* with his fifth star coming soon (almost 150 almighty SS in stock and counting after very unlucky bets this season), with training on its way, and still I honestly hope that you nerf this hero. It's so absurdly OP that it's breaking the game.

I don't know why did you put the test server at our disposal if our opinion won't matter. You have a huge beta tester team for FREE, but what's its purpose if you won't listen to us???

Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    I'm not spending much on training either...as a matter of fact almost never spent until today lol but hvn is right because people who have access to test server complained and said it should be nerf pre release and now if they nerf him they can only screw things up...it's no one's fault this time, players shared their thoughts Ucool rejected them now they have no right to change things...people invest in what they think is the best. And people are sick of investing in a hero that gets nerfed later...it's not a players fault in any way, why they even release op heroes in the first place...or they simply now counters and people don't realize them so soon...whatever the reason is best thing to do is to keep heroes as they are once they release them.Well if there are obvious errors ofc than it needs to be fixed(like his 4th skill for example) but that's not a nerf it's just a fix of a mistake and that's fine...
    Well, i do agree on it.
    However ucool just have a history that they sometimes still will alter the hero skills after it's release.

So I think caution is advised, if you aim for WoG it doesn't matter much if you wait a week longer or so. There is no real sense of urgency to have him battle ready, considering the season just started.

Better safe then sorry for me I guess.
    But yeah in general it should be after it's release it should be the final product, its just haven't been always the case. So for me, that's why I wait a bit before I invest heavily into it.

There will be another shitstorm anyway with nerf this or nerf that lol. I think people still haven't gotten over the evil rabbit Issue lol.

Yeah that did happen in past but now that they have test server and people giving them advises and suggestions they have no excuse to release op heroes any more

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Dali View Post
    BTW, I'm high VIP, I had to open the magic stone 14 times to redeem him. Then, I evolved him and currently he's full Red+2, 4* with his fifth star coming soon (almost 150 almighty SS in stock and counting after very unlucky bets this season), with training on its way, and still I honestly hope that you nerf this hero. It's so absurdly OP that it's breaking the game.

I don't know why did you put the test server at our disposal if our opinion won't matter. You have a huge beta tester team for FREE, but what's its purpose if you won't listen to us???
    I got 750 almighty SS but still keep him at 3* & R+2 max gear, I have no intention to use him after checking server's Arena, nobody use him at all, such a boring server.

If you're so bored why don't you migrate?

:P

JK, I'm bored too, I just keep going to not fall behind in case the game becomes interesting again, because I've invested too much time and money in my account, but it's harder now with the dedication it demands due to the infamous heroes camp, ucool's worst fuckup ever.