Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Analyze a Great Team

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Count_Chimael View Post
    Hey guys, a pretty common team I've been seeing a lot of is CK + AS + VS + PM + DIVK. Can DIVK be replaced by any other heroes and still have that team work?
    never seen that team at all

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4 Count_Chimael's Avatar
    It's everywhere in the championships

teams.jpg

Found this on the first battle I clicked on

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    It's one of the counter teams to the DV, GK, TB teams..

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Hey guys, a pretty common team I've been seeing a lot of is CK + AS + VS + PM + DIVK. Can DIVK be replaced by any other heroes and still have that team work?
    no, you can change AS with EB, depend on what enemy... but divk is crucial for this formation.

start of battle, VS will flinch any dangerous mage like TB/WP/sorc so their skill combo will be delayed, and DivK will continue with that jump stun everyone, continuing by CK taunt, then everything will come naturally, VS and PM rekt enemy teams.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    I've noticed the effectiveness of this them as well. I swapped RF with AS and found some great success.

Quote Originally Posted by Pygmalion View Post
    no, you can change AS with EB, depend on what enemy... but divk is crucial for this formation.

start of battle, VS will flinch any dangerous mage like TB/WP/sorc so their skill combo will be delayed, and DivK will continue with that jump stun everyone, continuing by CK taunt, then everything will come naturally, VS and PM rekt enemy teams.
    Thanks for the analysis. This was the kind of post I was looking for when I originally made this thread

Quote Originally Posted by King_83 View Post
    I've noticed the effectiveness of this them as well. I swapped RF with AS and found some great success.
    I thought RF would fit well in the team too. I just don't have access to DivK so this team isn't an option for me in the foreseeable future

I thought RF would fit well in the team too. I just don't have access to DivK so this team isn't an option for me in the foreseeable future
    If enemy have 3 backline mage.. u can replace divk with EB tho for quick kill with AS..

Btw for this ck,vs,pm combo, need fully trained attack damage VS.. or this combo will never work as intended

I'll keep that in mind. I'm level 79 and will be unlocking Heroes Camp tomorrow at level 80

Sigh. I'm an idiot. I was testing out that team in Count_Chimael's post, and after failing miserably 4-5 times, I suddenly realized I was using Depths Voice instead of Vengeance Spirit. I was wondering why DV wasn't legendary. That explains it.

/facepalm

While we're at it, I really really really wish the thumbnails for heroes included the heroes name, and I really really really wish there was an optional alphabetized list when trying to search for heroes for arena, WoG, etc.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavajo View Post
    Sigh. I'm an idiot. I was testing out that team in Count_Chimael's post, and after failing miserably 4-5 times, I suddenly realized I was using Depths Voice instead of Vengeance Spirit. I was wondering why DV wasn't legendary. That explains it.

/facepalm

While we're at it, I really really really wish the thumbnails for heroes included the heroes name, and I really really really wish there was an optional alphabetized list when trying to search for heroes for arena, WoG, etc.
    What's funny about this, I wanted to fully train VS and for the longest I noticed I was training DV instead because their face icons are so similar.

Lol I'd never make that mistake personally because back on my original account a couple years ago, Vengeance Spirit was one of my favorite heroes and used her all the time. But I never got Depth's Voice because this was before she became really good. Drunken Master was a good tank too back then. Such simpler times...

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    No heroic package this week
    IGN: [A] Epicene - Server 31

Championship Best Achievement:
    S3 Champion - Altroth

Guild War Achievement:
    Champion: 8 (S11) (S16) (S19) (S21) (S23) (S24) (S26) (S29)
    Runner Up: 6 (S4) (S5) (S7) (S22) (S25) (S27)
    Semi Finals: 10 (S1) (S3) (S6) (S10) (S12) (S13) (S14) (S17) (S18) (S28)
    Quarter Finals: 4 (S2) (S9) (S15) (S20)
    Last 16: 1 (S8)
    DNQ: -

Upcoming heroic package : http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...Heroic-Package

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkcalsium View Post
    No heroic package this week
    I think you replied in the wrong thread.