Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Analyze a Great Team

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    There's a number of counters for the MM nuke team. Rose Fencer and Devastator both work well. Rose Fencer for obvious reasons, and Devastator because he tends to push MM back farther into the group, allowing you to pick off some heroes before MM dies.

The reason MM nuke works well in WoG is that most of the "common" comps are vulnerable to it. Generally, you have to specifically design your team to counter it.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4 Count_Chimael's Avatar
    One team I saw a lot in the latest championship season was something like, Crossed Knight + Arcane Sapper + Veng Spirit + Puppet Master + Divine Knight (or some other hero)

Is that a common mm nuke counter or was the team for something else?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Count_Chimael View Post
    One team I saw a lot in the latest championship season was something like, Crossed Knight + Arcane Sapper + Veng Spirit + Puppet Master + Divine Knight (or some other hero)

Is that a common mm nuke counter or was the team for something else?
    could probably counter mm team, but looks more like a purely control physi team

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    It could work, but has some risks - especially if not good trained or MM team high trained
    If MM team contains Chap, DivK will block healing.
    But on the other side with DivK, VS and PM you have some Aoe Dmg, Sapper will directly jump to MM.

So you hope you kill others fast enough and Chap can't heal, and/Or CK taunt gives you time to do the job.
    But if LB and Sorc (and maybe HN) aren't killed fast and manage to ulti and your team doesn't survive its over

Training must be a pretty big deal these days. They didn't implement that until after I quit my first account, and I haven't unlocked the camp yet because I'm only level 71 on my new server. Is there a camp guide anywhere?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Training must be a pretty big deal these days. They didn't implement that until after I quit my first account, and I haven't unlocked the camp yet because I'm only level 71 on my new server. Is there a camp guide anywhere?
    I don't know about any guide for trainings camp, but i can give you a tip, Train your plunder team first . It makes farming So much easier and most heroes are usefull in several different setups. The standard plunder team at level 105 is TF, HN, Chap, Sorc, LB. I would train Chap & TF first.
    Anyway, at 71 your so far away from top levels, maybe META is completely different there.

Well right now on my server, the max team level right now is capped at 80 and only the top VIP players have it. The team you said sounds pretty good, and I can imagine that Chap and LB will always be a good, staple pair

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by rplxx View Post
    I don't know about any guide for trainings camp, but i can give you a tip, Train your plunder team first . It makes farming So much easier and most heroes are usefull in several different setups. The standard plunder team at level 105 is TF, HN, Chap, Sorc, LB. I would train Chap & TF first.
    Anyway, at 71 your so far away from top levels, maybe META is completely different there.
    that all comes down to opinion and wat ur aiming to get. training plunder team will make life easier getting u more resources to train but that doesnt mean its the best choice. training ur arena team grants u a higher daily income of arena coins and gems. training ur GA team also nets u the same in case ur arena team fails or gets knocked back last second.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    that all comes down to opinion and wat ur aiming to get. training plunder team will make life easier getting u more resources to train but that doesnt mean its the best choice. training ur arena team grants u a higher daily income of arena coins and gems. training ur GA team also nets u the same in case ur arena team fails or gets knocked back last second.
    on 105 with those heroes u can get R1 on most servers. TF, MM (untrained), Sorc, HN, ???. But like i said, it depends a bit on META at that level, problem is that it changes so fast at low levels, so i would focus on stuff that works at high levels, that you won't waste to much time/recourses.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    on 105 with those heroes u can get R1 on most servers. TF, MM (untrained), Sorc, HN, ???. But like i said, it depends a bit on META at that level, problem is that it changes so fast at low levels, so i would focus on stuff that works at high levels, that you won't waste to much time/recourses.
    well he did say he was lvl 71. u can easily calculate how many days itll take him to lvl 105, hes definitely better off training his arena team first unless hes rich enough to not mind those gems
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    on 105 with those heroes u can get R1 on most servers. TF, MM (untrained), Sorc, HN, ???....
    could you elaborate on that please? are you saying you can attain A1 with that team?

Quote Originally Posted by Forlorn View Post
    could you elaborate on that please? are you saying you can attain A1 with that team?
    Parts of that team, yes. It of course differs what server you are on, but my server i see people still using forms of MM teams to get to R1.

Anyway, this whole discussion is useless without knowing what kind of server Count_Chimael is on. What heroes can u get, what the level of the competition is and what VIP level he has.
    I for example started late on a server that was already level 90 (at that time) for some time. It was useless to invest in PvP heroes because i could not get any high ranking anyway. Better to get all the PvE stuff done.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Parts of that team, yes. It of course differs what server you are on, but my server i see people still using forms of MM teams to get to R1.

Anyway, this whole discussion is useless without knowing what kind of server Count_Chimael is on. What heroes can u get, what the level of the competition is and what VIP level he has.
    I for example started late on a server that was already level 90 (at that time) for some time. It was useless to invest in PvP heroes because i could not get any high ranking anyway. Better to get all the PvE stuff done.
    that tf mm and dv gk teams are the reasons why dw got a comeback because he screws up their formations, so the dw one would be the hardest team to counter.

I'm on server 199, level 73, VIP 7. The max team level is capped at 80 right now and isn't gonna be upped until sometime in March. Heroes in regular shops right now are generally bad. The decent/good heroes in crusade are war chief, commando and crossed knight. In arena, there's old curse. Grand arena, vanguard warrior. Guild shop, arcane sapper and emberblade. Guild Tournament, demon assassin. Soul shop, inferno, swordmaster, evil blood, and queen of wrath. The only way to get heroes like turtle fighter, ooze, puppet master, sorceress, griffin, and rose fencer is to wait for the super sale shop to come around.

What kind of teams do you use a dwarf warrior with to counter turtle fighter teams and dv/gk?

I'm on server 199, level 73, VIP 7. The max team level is capped at 80 right now and isn't gonna be upped until sometime in March. Heroes in regular shops right now are generally bad. The decent/good heroes in crusade are war chief, commando and crossed knight. In arena, there's old curse. Grand arena, vanguard warrior. Guild shop, arcane sapper and emberblade. Guild Tournament, demon assassin. Soul shop, inferno, swordmaster, evil blood, and queen of wrath. The only way to get heroes like turtle fighter, ooze, puppet master, sorceress, griffin, and rose fencer is to wait for the super sale shop to come around.

What kind of teams do you use a dwarf warrior with to counter turtle fighter teams and dv/gk?
    Im guessing he means a team like: Turtle, Dwarf, Evil Rabbit, Wind Priest, Sorc. Normal counters to TF teams you try to lock the TF, but Dwarf messes that up.