Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: War of Gods question

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

War of Gods question

I've always wondered - when you fight someone in War of Gods, how does the game determine who picks the first hero in the first match?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Random? 10chars

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Whether the gods of war are added bonuses of training camp? Because when you point at the statistics of free hero of the day is displayed with a training camp.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigi View Post
    Whether the gods of war are added bonuses of training camp? Because when you point at the statistics of free hero of the day is displayed with a training camp.
    The training field have a big impact on WoG fights. If you have the hereos trained you ll have a batter chance to win.I didn t know that now they added full trening at the free hereos of the day. it is this way now?
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Free heroes do not have any training, except you trained the hero.
    Free heroes are just with 5* and with legendary status, no matter if you have 5* on the normal hero or have him legendary or not (or even unlocked him or not) . But training and Academy values are always the values of your local hero
    And ofc Training and Academy boosts count for WoG (no matter if you use a hero as free hero version or not)

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    you guys arent even answering what was asked, other than zissop, he asked how the game determines who goes first in the hero selection for the upcoming battle, my guess its random, 50/50 chance at start, then it ofc alternates....

Quote Originally Posted by Bigi View Post
    as to this, if your hero is trained outside of wotg, its trained inside to the same level, if you have already a hero that is a free hero of the day, and its trained outside of wotg, it is a free hero trained same as yours, otherwise it is non trained.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    I'm not 100% sure but I believe the first person who searched for an opponent will be the first one to pick the hero.
    From my experience if my search took a longer time for an opponent, I am the one who pick a hero first. But if my search is quick (there is probably an opponent already searching and I am the one matched for him) then I pick heroes after him.
    Could just be a coincidence but maybe some other people can verify this

Quote Originally Posted by Tres View Post
    I'm not 100% sure but I believe the first person who searched for an opponent will be the first one to pick the hero.
    From my experience if my search took a longer time for an opponent, I am the one who pick a hero first. But if my search is quick (there is probably an opponent already searching and I am the one matched for him) then I pick heroes after him.
    good observation, no clue if accurate, but i have always wondered if there was a mechanic to this or just a random 50/50 chance. maybe betty can elaborate

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    If you can't control it then it's random whatever any algorithm applies.

Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    If you can't control it then it's random whatever any algorithm applies.
    if it is in fact based on who started search first then it is predetermined, not random i guess the "randomness" would be the choice between 2 people when to search, but thats a decision, again, not random ;p ijs

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Tres View Post
    This is a possibility, but having a long search doesn't guarantee going first. I just went first in 2 back to back WoG battles. For one of the battles, I waited 15 seconds. For the other, I waited 2 seconds.

it's not random, it simply select the one who (tap) search opponent first, there no need random in such feature because it's not the thing people should care about, there must have one who start first.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by tin View Post
    it's not random, it simply select the one who (tap) search opponent first, there no need random in such feature because it's not the thing people should care about, there must have one who start first.
    any proof?

Quote Originally Posted by ocular View Post
    This is a possibility, but having a long search doesn't guarantee going first. I just went first in 2 back to back WoG battles. For one of the battles, I waited 15 seconds. For the other, I waited 2 seconds.
    How could you say that having a long search doesn't guarantee going first when in both your battle you are the first to pick the hero? It does not prove anything.
    "If you search long you are sure to pick first" does not mean "If you search short you are sure to pick second". I hope you get what I mean.
    Anyway what we need to invalidate my observation is to have someone search for a long time but still does not get to pick the first hero. Of course assuming he has no problem with his internet connection

Quote Originally Posted by Loxter View Post
    any proof?
    believe or not it's your choice. I do not care.