Thread: Your most Favourite Hero ?

New Comers Contributor Level 1

Your most Favourite Hero ?

Hey Guys, I Just wanna know whats your Fav Heros are and why ?

I'll Start.
    1. Shadow Queen. I Love how her playstyle is and that she can even Contest Tanks cuz of her AOE Dot and Dash.

2. Shadow Striker. I think I have nothing to say about her - Just Love.

3. Grim Fate. Really hard to Play for me, but thats why I Like her, I can learn a lot while playing her.

B4 someone says "only Girls".. thats where you were wrong, Kiddo.

4. Warrior of the Light. Started with a Situation where all my Heros were picked/na, ended with that he is currently one of my Main heros. Good Tank, has CC/ Gapcloser and important for me: Can Kill Solo Drake/ Tyrant without getting that much damage.

So, What are your favorite one ? Let me Know.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Good choices - Shadow Queen is definitely in My Top 5, I really like the utility of her ulti

My favourite heroes so far are:
    1) Iceblade - he's not that easy to pick up, but once you get how his skills interact you can wreck whole teams by yourself in the late game. He has up to 4 secs of stun if you time it right, and pulls off the most dank meme plays in team fights

2) Admiral - Perfect all-round character. Good mobility, good CC, good escape, good cooldowns and her first ability becomes a nuke in the late game.

3) Lil' Witch - She's listed as a support, but basically plays as a control mage. Got the most annoying stun, and her ulti causes rivers of salt.Wanna fight me? Take damage. Wanna run away? Take even more damage.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Admiral main

My most played is Wild Card. He has a smooth AA animation and he's great for jungling, pushing and ganking . I play a lot of Dimension Devil because his ult+ first skill reigns havoc on teams who don't immediately focus me.

My favorite however is Quake. Nothing is more satisfying to me than landing a 5 man Knock up and Ult while Enfeebling everyone. It's an instant win. Imo he's arguably the best character in the game.

Wild card is the best

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    By design abaddon is so damn cool.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    I like titan warlord. He has massiv cc and has great gank potential as a jungler. You can build tank and have still dmg with his ult bc of true dmg. But... he needs the team to be effective. That's why I play more solo carrys atm.

Dimension devil is great but I think he is way to strong. And strange. A mage that has scaling with atack dmg. Tricky. He needs special rune page

Silver Member Contributor Level 4 SolidtaryX's Avatar
    Dimension devil - is good hybrid good you just need some mana regen/blue buff it eat to much mana.but the skills are burst with both magic and physical.good at ganking because of slow and passive movement speed.i tried to build magic build with him but its to squishy tho i put some spellvamp.its better to put some amor pene and lifesteal his ult are scale with physical attack.its can shred some tank cause of the dps with armor pene + magic attack attack that cant be def by without magic
    IGN:☆Royal☆Nico♫
    Current Rank:Master ☆ x320
    Server:Asia Server(PH)
    Best Hero: (Wild Card)

Winter Witch
    I like her for long range use of skill she have.She has stun,slow and her own heal that make you stay comfortable on the lane even against 1v2 and you also can harass enemy by your 1st ability from safe range for you.But if enemy coming close to you,you are dead because she has slow movement speed and no escape ability.

New Comers
    I like Lucian.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    my favourite and LITERALLY the only hero i play is Lil' Witch.

Support? Please.

She is such an amazing control mage! if you have her with u in a 1v1, you'll win that 1v1. By lvl 3 she has an escape, a stun and a shield. The shield range i feel is a bit broken: It covers an entire lane, meaning u can stay in the back and still support with your shield. Dont even mention that AoE stun...

Not only that but have you ever tried teamfighting when their team has Lil'Bitch? That DoT melts your team, it blocks off entire areas. You can stop them from running and force a fight.

She is by far one of the most diverse champions in the game: Carry, jungle or support. You name it, she can play it.