Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Preview of the February Magic Stone Hero- The Wind Priest

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Trony View Post
    I saved the germs to buy the package including the Wind Priest, but somehow when i opened the package, I didn't get anything apart from losing all the germs. Does anyone having same problem as me?! If so how can i retrive either the hero or the germs back!!!!
    You bought a gear package. There's no hero included.

You can only "buy" heroes from weekly offers, 99 for 95 SS

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trony View Post
    I saved the germs to buy the package including the Wind Priest, but somehow when i opened the package, I didn't get anything apart from losing all the germs. Does anyone having same problem as me?! If so how can i retrive either the hero or the germs back!!!!
    The 30k gear package doesn't include the hero, it says so in the description - "This does not include Legendary gear or soul stones of the hero".

From previous posts - uCool doesn't reimburse people who bought the gear package thinking that it contains the hero, but you can open a post under "ingame issues" and try your luck there.
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon8

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    uCool continues making the same mistake with that. Just don't allow someone to buy the package if there is no this hero in his hero list.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    And then you might have People that don't have the hero, but very well known he is not included, but want the gear.

I agree they could add a warning with font size 30: No hero included, and 5 safety questions: do you really want to buy that package although you don't get the hero? Are you sure you want to buy? Are you really sure you want to buy?

Better to make another package just for buying gear and not associated with a hero name. That would be clear even to dummies.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Or they can just read the description of what they are buying.

Here's your sign!!!

When many make the same mistake it is clear that this have to be addressed. And all can't read English properly as you may assume.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I agree. The description should be changed to include the statement "does not include hero" or equivalent. It is not as clear as it could be. Poorly written for sure.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rone View Post
    I agree. The description should be changed to include the statement "does not include hero" or equivalent. It is not as clear as it could be. Poorly written for sure.
    How can this possibly be unclear to anyone ho bothers to at least read 1 sentence?!

problem with people is they don't read.It's written very clearly and they don't bother to read before they buy. Even you didn't read before you posted it...if you did you'd know this actually is written already
    TL 105, VIP 11, AHP 1.522m, Hero Stars 570; Heroes No: 114 - 56 r2, 6 r1, 24 r, 24 o2, 3 o1; 31 Legendaries, 12 max trained heroes

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Here is your sign

Quote Originally Posted by lady-e View Post
    how can this possibly be unclear to anyone ho bothers to at least read 1 sentence?!

problem with people is they don't read.it's written very clearly and they don't bother to read before they buy. Even you didn't read before you posted it...if you did you'd know this actually is written already

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    How can this possibly be unclear to anyone ho bothers to at least read 1 sentence?!

problem with people is they don't read.It's written very clearly and they don't bother to read before they buy. Even you didn't read before you posted it...if you did you'd know this actually is written already
    I have read it. Many times. I understand it perfectly. I have always understood it. However, it is unclear. If it were clear, the same complaint would not be made over and over again. Just because it is clear to you, does not mean it is written clearly. "Clearly", the wording should be changed. It would take all of a minutes effort for ucool to do so. Perhaps it should include the wording "does not include hero card" or "does not include hero" in bold lettering. Clearly you understand that not everyone is making the connection between "soul stones" and the hero, right? If they were, they would not be complaining. Not everyone is as smart as you.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Shortround's Avatar
    ^she/he is not smart. Just a fake pretender
    Imagine all people living life in peace.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    if you are gonna buy something expensive, if you're unsure, shouldn't you check around first and make sure what you're buying is what you want?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rone View Post
    I have read it. Many times. I understand it perfectly. I have always understood it. However, it is unclear. If it were clear, the same complaint would not be made over and over again. Just because it is clear to you, does not mean it is written clearly. "Clearly", the wording should be changed. It would take all of a minutes effort for ucool to do so. Perhaps it should include the wording "does not include hero card" or "does not include hero" in bold lettering. Clearly you understand that not everyone is making the connection between "soul stones" and the hero, right? If they were, they would not be complaining. Not everyone is as smart as you.
    I think you get it wrong...people are complaining because they didn't even read this before purchasing and not everyone is complaining again "clearly". Also looks like to Ucool it's clear when they say does not include hero soulstones that it doesn't need to add card or hero in description too. Even with this description: "this does NOT include hero card or soul stones" I'm 100000% sure that someone will come to complain they didn't get the hero. Problem isn't in how unclear description is, problem is in people not reading what they are buying...
    TL 105, VIP 11, AHP 1.522m, Hero Stars 570; Heroes No: 114 - 56 r2, 6 r1, 24 r, 24 o2, 3 o1; 31 Legendaries, 12 max trained heroes

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    to me its pretty obvious it doesnt include hero or ill just save up 30k gems as a non vip and buy it. theres a reason y people are complaining about vip11 heroes, its cause theyre only available to vip11+ not just any random that buys it off shop
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power