The power of

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Love a force

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    From above

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Well, again. As in any other games and so in this one;
    This topic/opinion comes up regularly (same as game will be dead soon, mass quitting, etc, etc)
    It was with TF, it was with Sorc a lot, then Bunny, now Windpriest.
    It will be same multiple times within this year and it was same even before TF.
    And before anyone mentions:
    No it wasn't always like a while ago, that VIP heroes are released to "public" shops after relative short time.
    TF and some others weren't available to anyone except those that got him from chests for like 6 months (or even longer)
    ur using the wrong examples. WP is more op than SQ thats the hero u need to compare it to not turtle, sorc or rabbit.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 105, 1.4m+ Total Power, 24 Legendaries, 567 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 93k Team Power

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    ur using the wrong examples. WP is more op than SQ thats the hero u need to compare it to not turtle, sorc or rabbit.
    And why?

Who says who's more OP? Take your time, read in forum the hundreds of posts because of a lot other VIP heroes.
    It doesn't change a thing on the fact, this comes up over and over and over, it's not just because of Bunny or Windpriest

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    As I remember SQ is the most broken hero compare to all other heroes, there was a guy post several dozen of attacks when he stood on rank 1 with SQ.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Cleaning my soul

Quote Originally Posted by tin View Post
    As I remember SQ is the most broken hero compare to all other heroes, there was a guy post several dozen of attacks when he stood on rank 1 with SQ.
    SQ was Awesome! I was the only one one my server with her 5*. I miss those days.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    You are too new to remember SQ. As always you are saying bullshit. SQ was one of a kind, could win a team alone even at 3*. Totally broken.

WP is very good but not something different from other strong heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    You are too new to remember SQ. As always you are saying bullshit. SQ was one of a kind, could win a team alone even at 3*. Totally broken.

Totally agree. SQ was one of a kind. I find that WP can substitute for a lot of heros on great teams. This allows you to field another top team that the replacement hero is now available for. Without being to specific, lol. Not a game changer, just a new hero that shot to the top of the useful tree.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    SQ is nothing, easily countered with silence and commando's initial stuns. Not to mention that tf was still vip hero back then and that rf wasn't even released. She's nothing with rf around. Stupid comparisons.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post

too new... i bet u look at forum join date and determine when people started? lol
    u gotta do some math and realize how long it takes to get to lvl 104 as a non vip and ull know how long ive been here. ill give u a hint its b4 ur join date
    makes perfect sense i was here during the VW era yet too new during the SQ era... learn ur history as well
    i just lost 4 fully trained heroes 3 at full hp to wind priest in a 4v1
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 105, 1.4m+ Total Power, 24 Legendaries, 567 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 93k Team Power

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Lol, seriously. Wind priest is def good, but sorceress is the better hero. If sorceress didnt excist and it would be dropped now, people would be much more outraged.

Just putting a wind priest doesnt mean you automatically win the game, it's the same for evil rabbit, there is more behind to it. But just because the heroes are versatile in placing in every team, doesn't mean it's immediatly OP.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by bertbar View Post
    Totally agree. SQ was one of a kind. I find that WP can substitute for a lot of heros on great teams. This allows you to field another top team that the replacement hero is now available for. Without being to specific, lol. Not a game changer, just a new hero that shot to the top of the useful tree.
    Agree 100%