Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 127

Thread: Preview of the February Magic Stone Hero- The Wind Priest

  1. #31
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    159
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by NiCaZ View Post
    Ucool can you tell us something about new gear configuration on werewolf and wind priest, because both of them have 4 red item and only 1 orange item at 105 r2, when rest of heroes have 3 red item and 2 orange item. It seems to me a unfair adventage. Can you say somethig about that? It's a mistake?
    they dont fcking care LOL... this game is dying and ucool knows it, so they release imbalance hero frequently.. because they want to leech the rich players

    i predict this game wont hold long anymore, maximum is end of 2017 and ppls will leave this game every month from now...

  2. #32
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by balokkayu View Post
    they dont fcking care LOL... this game is dying and ucool knows it, so they release imbalance hero frequently.. because they want to leech the rich players

    i predict this game wont hold long anymore, maximum is end of 2017 and ppls will leave this game every month from now...
    How do you know that ? there were many like you saying that game will b dead soon but it still going on so far.

  3. #33
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    1
    Could I gain access to a test server or what do I have to do

  4. #34
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    3
    Hmm...surprised nobody has commented on the fact his purple skill goes to 85 instead of the usual 65. New trend?

  5. #35
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,556
    Rep Power
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightsofmeh View Post
    Hmm...surprised nobody has commented on the fact his purple skill goes to 85 instead of the usual 65. New trend?
    many threas already opened for that it will be fixx soon
    Heroes Charge
    Ec.Alendris level 105
    Guild Eclipse server 4 Chaplain

    Heroes Arena :
    [AP] Alendris
    Guild Apollo Server 2

    Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

  6. #36
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    2
    The skill number 4 ca be upgradet to level 85. All other Heroes goes only to 65. Why that?

  7. #37
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    2,034
    Rep Power
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by Dovahkiin1988 View Post
    The skill number 4 ca be upgradet to level 85. All other Heroes goes only to 65. Why that?
    it's a bug reported multiple times so far, will be fixed

  8. #38
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 w_e_g_4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    FUCK UCOOL
    Posts
    338
    Rep Power
    14
    Heroes Charge 2017 : "VISA MASTERCARD" version.

    Thank you for confirming this game is now 100% pay-to-win.

    "Want a chance to defend yourself? You gotta pay. What? Don't wanna? Fine, remove your pants and grab your ankles, this is gonna hurt. And you might as well get used to it or even start enjoying it, cuz' you'll get it deeper every month until you give up and pay for the fucking magic stone chest."

    Really, thank you for making it so easy to leave.

    Serveur 125 'Draugr' // Guild "Rebirth" - #1 guild 90-92k activity
    Recrute joueurs Lv102+ francophones de puissance > 900k
    PM si vous êtes intéressés, LINE ID: dtc_coc

  9. #39
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    3
    Fuck ucool for this imbalanced trash who gives 90k+ dmg at the start and oneshotted tanks
    Fuck you ember, fuck you betty, and fuck you all game designers
    And yeah of course you don't forget to fix queen of wrath (because she was free hero) and now she fully useless as the other heroes from soul shop
    And of course you'll never fix wind priest because he is vip11 hero and ofc he MUST BE SO IMBALANCED

  10. #40
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by SergeyRoot View Post
    Fuck ucool for this imbalanced trash who gives 90k+ dmg at the start and oneshotted tanks
    Fuck you ember, fuck you betty, and fuck you all game designers
    And yeah of course you don't forget to fix queen of wrath (because she was free hero) and now she fully useless as the other heroes from soul shop
    And of course you'll never fix wind priest because he is vip11 hero and ofc he MUST BE SO IMBALANCED
    POOR BABY, spend some money and get VIP11 you whiney bitch. What is the point of spending money in this game if everything was balanced and no advantage was given to people that spend money?

  11. #41
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 w_e_g_4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    FUCK UCOOL
    Posts
    338
    Rep Power
    14
    Whiney bitches are the ones who thought this was a free-to-play game, money is supposed to give you some edge and an easier/faster progression, not free no-brainer wins, and definitely Not the right to be arrogant fucks arguing it's normal to win easily against any non vip because they didn't spend as much as them.

    But do not worry, it won't take long before the last non vips give up and pay or, for the vast majority, leave. It will soon be a 99% vip game, good luck to all the dollar fueled whales to find easy prey after that.

    Also, at the rate of one broken hero a month, be ready for an exciting arms race, the whole meta game will be VIP11 only by summer, so welcome to "Heroes Charge 2017 : credit card duels" where the VIP 11-12 will be the first preys on the food chain.

    Serveur 125 'Draugr' // Guild "Rebirth" - #1 guild 90-92k activity
    Recrute joueurs Lv102+ francophones de puissance > 900k
    PM si vous êtes intéressés, LINE ID: dtc_coc

  12. #42
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    1,416
    Rep Power
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by w_e_g_4 View Post
    Whiney bitches are the ones who thought this was a free-to-play game, money is supposed to give you some edge and an easier/faster progression, not free no-brainer wins, and definitely Not the right to be arrogant fucks arguing it's normal to win easily against any non vip because they didn't spend as much as them.

    But do not worry, it won't take long before the last non vips give up and pay or, for the vast majority, leave. It will soon be a 99% vip game, good luck to all the dollar fueled whales to find easy prey after that.

    Also, at the rate of one broken hero a month, be ready for an exciting arms race, the whole meta game will be VIP11 only by summer, so welcome to "Heroes Charge 2017 : credit card duels" where the VIP 11-12 will be the first preys on the food chain.
    Ucool told us that they try to mentain a balance between low/non vips and vip 11+ .We just complain because of thier false promises nothing more. I m a non vip even with or without WP i will still play this game. You are right about the credit card duels but i am more of a casual player like every other non vip i think.About the low vips indeed they once paid for the game now will or won t apply the same mentality and will or won t play this game like it is.
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

    http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator


  13. #43
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    823
    Rep Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstS82 View Post
    POOR BABY, spend some money and get VIP11 you whiney bitch. What is the point of spending money in this game if everything was balanced and no advantage was given to people that spend money?
    when somethings broken u fix it u dont tell others to break theirs as well
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 105, 1.4m+ Total Power, 24 Legendaries, 567 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 93k Team Power

  14. #44
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    129
    Rep Power
    7

    Good job ucool

  15. #45
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    823
    Rep Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by H1N1x View Post

    Good job ucool
    sure someone will come in claiming theyre an expert at graphs and this looks totally balanced
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 105, 1.4m+ Total Power, 24 Legendaries, 567 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 93k Team Power

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •