Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Preview of the February Magic Stone Hero- The Wind Priest

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Ucool can you tell us something about new gear configuration on werewolf and wind priest, because both of them have 4 red item and only 1 orange item at 105 r2, when rest of heroes have 3 red item and 2 orange item. It seems to me a unfair adventage. Can you say somethig about that? It's a mistake?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Same discussions with every other VIP hero. Since almost 2 years now(with same statements like game will be dead soon, and no difference to any other game, best example is WoW. This game was called dead regularly for 10 years now) who says it isn't like that is lying or haven't read in forum that long.

My 2 cents, knowing both sides:
    I reached VIP11 buying only cards. Very rare I bought an limited offer. Never spent more as 20 bucks a month, except for the 2 times I bought annual cards.

In past and partially still I pay 60 bucks for a Ps4 game. Sometimes 2-3 a month. Some of these games I played through in 10 hours, some in 20.some I played only a couple hours and didn't like it and stopped.
    So what was better investment?
    Totally agree with you. Still I dont like imbalances heroes. I like it even less when they nerf it in production, but still it is not such a big deal. it's not going to die or anything... I quit when 2.0 was released, the quality downgrade was hard to handle, and I though like as me, many people would quit too, and the game would be dead. My surprise was, when I came back (because I got pissed off with the other game I used to play, heroes of camelot - it was the first recommended game on appstore, didn't spend much time looking, and if you complain about paying in here and about ucool being bad people, you should never try that others game, the problems there are real problems, like servers down and this stuff- ) ..anyway, when I came back, what was my surprise to see that all the bugs were fixed, there were a lot of new features - among them guild wars which I think it's really cool - and several heroes, several other ways of getting stuff, raid tickets for portal and timrift, and the game was quite vibrant... So no, this game is not dying for just a single overpowered hero.... You - and some others - may quit, but it won't make a difference.

Just saw Alndris video.. ok this goes a little bit too far, having this hro might feel like "cheating" like this becomes too easy...not good feeling to keep playing...

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    Test server had a bug with camp boosts for heroes, they only fixed it after this video - so test server performance doesn't necessarily mean the hero is op (See bounty queen).
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 500 active players!
    Line ID: Archon7

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    This hero is not OP for sure. OP heroes are too weak for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Madmonte View Post
    WoW didn't do as bad a job as say, EQ2 when it came to Ever quest trying to move to a pay to play platform. Ucool reminds me much more of eq2 when it comes to listening to customers. eq2 is basically dead.
    EQ2 was a great game though. I don't regret wasting my time on this game haha

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Uncle's Avatar
    ....after all guys, this Hero will be there in february. Just chill and meet your destiny vs higher vips
    http://uncle-sash.minitroopers.com/
    www.genesis-mining.com Use code "1ZCDJB" and get 3% off every purchase on Genesis Mining

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
    ....after all guys, this Hero will be there in february. Just chill and meet your destiny vs higher vips
    Or on february 1st spam the hell out of the forum for a nerf because some guilds will lose GT matches in an instant.
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator

So when will this character be released? First Monday of the month which will be the 6th or sooner?

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Crispy View Post
    So when will this character be released? First Monday of the month which will be the 6th or sooner?
    First Monday of month, like always

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 BixiTol's Avatar
    Dont worry, they will nerf him once he gets to Guild Tournament shop.

Please nerf him. His damage is so unbelieveable against and with other OP heroes.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I suppose I would have quit game by now if it weren't for release of new heroes monthly. Can you imagine if wc,fd,cw,and commado were still on every arena team. Guess I fall into the catagory of getting chest hero to 4* on day they are released but it keeps me around.

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Do not nerf! Everyone who is complaining, your a bunch of bitches. It's all the heroes you can only get from the GT store that are crazy overpowered and there's no way for paying players to get them any faster. In fact the guild I'm in has never made it past the preliminaries so I still don't have sorceress or chemist which destroy my Evil Rabbit every time.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggs240 View Post
    Do not nerf! Everyone who is complaining, your a bunch of bitches. It's all the heroes you can only get from the GT store that are crazy overpowered and there's no way for paying players to get them any faster. In fact the guild I'm in has never made it past the preliminaries so I still don't have sorceress or chemist which destroy my Evil Rabbit every time.
    u do know they came out for paying players first and then went into the GT store right? no way for them to get it faster... lol
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 106, 1.4m+ Total Power, 25 Legendaries, 585 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 95k Team Power