Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Preview of the February Magic Stone Hero- The Wind Priest

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Ember's Avatar

Preview of the February Magic Stone Hero- The Wind Priest

Dear Leaders,

Here comes our February Magic Stone hero, Mill the Wind Priest.

Let's take a look at the Wind Priest!

Hero's Skills:
    The Ultimate Skill- Windstorm: Mill calls forth his ultimate magic to deal destructive damage for multiple times.
    The Green Skill- Wind Arrow: Mill releases wind arrows to deal basic damage and extra damage based on Mill's intellect.
    The Blue Skill- Concussive Blast: Mill causes a concussive blast to an enemy and deals small area damage, slowing enemies down.
    The Purple Skill- Wind Curse: Mill silences an enemy and also reduces his magic resistance.

Windstorm:

Wind Arrow:

Concussive Blast:

Wind Curse:

Best Regards
    Ember

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Fuck you with this imbalanced trash

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by SergeyRoot View Post
    Fuck you with this imbalanced trash
    AGREE! You think that the maybe 100 or so people that play this game and are willing to spend the $100 per month to get the new monthly character every time are what is going to give you sustainable long term profit?

Then you guys at ucool are f-ing idiots. Meanwhile you are about to chase away thousands of players like myself who still pay you money.

And maybe you think, yeah, but the 100 people that pay are still causing more of a profit? How f-ing shortsighted are you clowns? Once all the thousands of other players are chased away, do you think the players that pay super amounts of money are going to want to play on dead servers after everyone else abandons this greedy f-ed up game?

Thanks for killing heroes charge, dip$hits. Better figure this out. FAST.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    well they got 8 days before release hope they realize how op this hero really is. the videos and the numbers dont lie
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 106, 1.4m+ Total Power, 25 Legendaries, 585 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 95k Team Power

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    I just want to point out that you don't need to pay 100$ to get the hero - you can usually get him if you save some gems for a month and above vip11.

I have casual vip11 players in my 2nd guild who only got there by buying all the cards, not saying the hero is not good/op/imba (although we still didn't see him fight on live servers against maxed trained meta teams) - Just that you don't need to pay 100$ every month to get the magic stone hero.
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 500 active players!
    Line ID: Archon7

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Ember will this hero be released as it is on test server? It's not good to invest money on a hero and then you will nerf him. So please ask Development team and give us a solid answer.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Nerf this guy, he's absurdly strong.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 w_e_g_4's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    please ask Development team and give us a solid answer.
    Best joke of the year so far.

Serveur 125 'Draugr' // Guild "Rebirth" - #1 guild 90-92k activity
    Recrute joueurs Lv102+ francophones de puissance > 900k
    PM si vous ętes intéressés, LINE ID: dtc_coc

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    You guys cry Like small kids
    Ofc thoes of US who paid in this need too have better heroes
    So just chill and play the game if you dont wanna paid

Quote Originally Posted by Nazűl View Post
    You guys cry Like small kids
    Ofc thoes of US who paid in this need too have better heroes
    So just chill and play the game if you dont wanna paid
    y do people also mistake need vs want, u dont need it u want it.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 106, 1.4m+ Total Power, 25 Legendaries, 585 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 95k Team Power

lol at the guy saying he likes paying. Have fun with that dumbass. Waste your money on a game ucool is going to kill. Meanwhile I'll be making car payments on a better car than yours with my extra monthly money. Don't bother saying you have a lot of money I won't believe you. And for the record I do compensate ucool with both monthly and seasonal sub so it's not like I'm a scrub that tries to play a good product for free...I just know what a product is worth and it definitely isn't what ucool asks us to spend. If you think it is more power to ya and enjoy! But the people leaving in droves because of the imbalance this creates speaks volumes. You'll have paid a lot of money on a game that will be mostly dead in 1 or 2 years top following this greedy path. Again you can say I cry like a small kid but I think you're a dumbass that throws money in a garbage can like an idiot, so good on ya.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    I pay to play this game and feel he needs to be nerfed a lot.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Same discussions with every other VIP hero. Since almost 2 years now(with same statements like game will be dead soon, and no difference to any other game, best example is WoW. This game was called dead regularly for 10 years now) who says it isn't like that is lying or haven't read in forum that long.

My 2 cents, knowing both sides:
    I reached VIP11 buying only cards. Very rare I bought an limited offer. Never spent more as 20 bucks a month, except for the 2 times I bought annual cards.

In past and partially still I pay 60 bucks for a Ps4 game. Sometimes 2-3 a month. Some of these games I played through in 10 hours, some in 20.some I played only a couple hours and didn't like it and stopped.
    So what was better investment?

Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Same discussions with every other VIP hero. Since almost 2 years now(with same statements like game will be dead soon, and no difference to any other game, best example is WoW. This game was called dead regularly for 10 years now) who says it isn't like that is lying or haven't read in forum that long.

My 2 cents, knowing both sides:
    I reached VIP11 buying only cards. Very rare I bought an limited offer. Never spent more as 20 bucks a month, except for the 2 times I bought annual cards.

In past and partially still I pay 60 bucks for a Ps4 game. Sometimes 2-3 a month. Some of these games I played through in 10 hours, some in 20.some I played only a couple hours and didn't like it and stopped.
    So what was better investment?
    thats a pretty bad comparison. almost like saying i spent 60 bucks on a steak and it only lasted me a few hours b4 it came back out in the toilet. things are worth diff amounts to diff people so u really cant put a value on things and say which was better

WoW didn't do as bad a job as say, EQ2 when it came to Ever quest trying to move to a pay to play platform. Ucool reminds me much more of eq2 when it comes to listening to customers. eq2 is basically dead.