Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Preview of the February Magic Stone Hero- The Wind Priest

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    At the time Scorpion Queen dominated Arena, there were not many choices in heroes list. I remember she is so broken that if your hero touch her he/she will die like this clip.

IMO, WP is strong, if I don't have him I would say he is OP, but now I have him, then ...

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    that team was so easy to beat with wc dm oc sl comm, so easy that i would attack any of that sq tank one i find and always win. yes she looks broken at that time because of limited heroes options, if she was released like that now would we have problems with her? obviously not so stupid comparison.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    that team was so easy to beat with wc dm oc sl comm, so easy that i would attack any of that sq tank one i find and always win. yes she looks broken at that time because of limited heroes options, if she was released like that now would we have problems with her? obviously not so stupid comparison.
    When your position change, your view change (but you only think because you are smarter <- wrong). No way such team can beat that broken SQ in 2015.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    SQ is nothing, easily countered with silence and commando's initial stuns. Not to mention that tf was still vip hero back then and that rf wasn't even released. She's nothing with rf around. Stupid comparisons.
    You are correct, SQ IS nothing now. She received a MAJOR NERF, because for about 3 months she was the the most OP character ucool has ever released. This discussion has been about what SQ WAS, not what she IS now.

Quote Originally Posted by tin View Post
    When your position change, your view change (but you only think because you are smarter <- wrong). No way such team can beat that broken SQ in 2015.
    there were counters in threads when she was first released and yes that team wins easily. the reason was the limited heroes available back then that made her broken. you just refuse to believe that there were counters to it, and with more gear levels heroes gain more stats, you really think sq in 2015 could stand a chance now

Quote Originally Posted by bertbar View Post
    You are correct, SQ IS nothing now. She received a MAJOR NERF, because for about 3 months she was the the most OP character ucool has ever released. This discussion has been about what SQ WAS, not what she IS now.
    she was only op because there were limited heroes available to counter, but still weak to silence. the gears were also up to o2 back then so heroes naturally have much lower hp compared to now. if tf and rf were available back then, do you think she would have a chance in defence?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    she was only op because there were limited heroes available to counter, but still weak to silence. the gears were also up to o2 back then so heroes naturally have much lower hp compared to now. if tf and rf were available back then, do you think she would have a chance in defence?
    I believe if SQ were unnerfed she would immediately establish a strong presence in the meta game.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Every hero is evaluated on his/her context. Back then, SQ was broken. There is no meaning to say what if she released now, this is non sense. Maybe a year later a hero will be released that can counter Rabbit on 1 sec, will it mean that Rabbit was a thrash?

Think before talk or grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Every hero is evaluated on his/her context. Back then, SQ was broken. There is no meaning to say what if she released now, this is non sense. Maybe a year later a hero will be released that can counter Rabbit on 1 sec, will it mean that Rabbit was a thrash?

Think before talk or grow up.
    It is stupid to compare sq with heroes like rabbit, wind priest, tf, sorc, tarot. She will never be at their level, she was just released at a time where they were not available. You're the one that needs to think before you talk or grow up. You complain about stupid things and always act like a big f*ck around here. This is the last post I'll be replying to you.

Quote Originally Posted by bertbar View Post
    I believe if SQ were unnerfed she would immediately establish a strong presence in the meta game.
    where would she be able to shine in right now? she gets turned by tf, controlled long by rf, most likely one shot by tarot though she gains hp from training, game over once pulled by rabbit.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    If SQ were returned to her base self she could be really deadly on VW/EB teams, but I can't see any other uses for PvP.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 BixiTol's Avatar
    I think its not fair to compare SQ to WP.
    WP can be as broken as SQ was in her debut, but now we have more strong heroes to try and at least counter WP.
    Back in the day, SQ could beat a whole team of 5 heroes alone, being 5*, but thats because those heroes used against her were not that good.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    If you haven't beaten Northern Dragon difficulty 9, you can do it all by yourself with WP

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by SV50C View Post
    If you haven't beaten Northern Dragon difficulty 9, you can do it all by yourself with WP
    well not to mention increasing raid dmg by 50% by putting in 1 hero
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

New Comers
    I saved the germs to buy the package including the Wind Priest, but somehow when i opened the package, I didn't get anything apart from losing all the germs. Does anyone having same problem as me?! If so how can i retrive either the hero or the germs back!!!!