Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Preview of the February Signin Hero- The Terran Swordsman

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    !
    Now we understand you play your own version of the game... Keep trying with IE in your competitive server.

That said a friend of mine can easily keep rank 450-500 in arena using just tanks, some of them untrained.
    It is competitive. Only difference from our old server for example is that here rank 1 guild sets 3 heroes to defend when they're done with rewards(ofc they will attack you like crazy when you take one of those ranks lol)...with some luck everyone can jump easily from those players to top ranks even with weaker heroes.And not everyone uses ER in arena so those can be found and easily beaten too(probably the ones who beat those 3 hero teams)...Every server that has GT winning guild in it is competitive, specially when you're not the part of that guild but there are differences between some of those servers always

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Yes, there are differences.
    And its clear on a server where a couple of players have 30+ full trained heroes and like 100 players lvl105 (and 40+ r2) such team in no circumstance would stay competitive. Servers where there are over 20 players having teampower 90+k (up to close to 95k) and you need 1,285 M power to be just rank 50 in AHP ranking.
    But even if not that extreme... IE and RF... Well....

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    No.50 AHP - 1.18, 6 with 90k team power...it's somewhat middle strong server let's say...compared to my old one it's a piece of cake. I can't remember the last time I used IE and RF occasionally in GA only in arena no need for him, won't work against any ER team...and that are the ones I'm fighting with