Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 48

Thread: Preview of the February Signin Hero- The Terran Swordsman

  1. #31
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    728
    Rep Power
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by burpie_the clown View Post
    I'm glad to hear that developers and companies nowadays work just for popularity. They're families will thank you...
    without popularity most people here wouldnt even know about the game to begin with. how u gonna spend on them if u dont know about them?
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 105, 1.2m+ Total Power, 22 Legendaries, 528 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 92k Team Power

  2. #32
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    425
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by BixiTol View Post
    I didn't say TB doesn't work in Arena/GA, but the heroes he needs in a team to win are not always top priority (like EmberBlade or VanguardWarior) and not many people have them strong enough to fight in Arena/GA. I, for instance, have EB red0 and VW is Orange1.
    Thats why I said that WoG seems to be the only usefull place to use him, with all heroes powered up for free.
    So for me TB is not such a great/usefull hero.

    PS. I am literally going to skip all the Hero Camp "training" thing. It takes so long to fully train really "must have" heroes (Sorcer, PM, RF, TF, NA...) so I wouldnt even bother with TB due to lack of time and resources.
    TB currently is great for atk teams with the upcoming DV teams.

  3. #33
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 BixiTol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    181
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by S58 INC View Post
    What the fuck are you talking about? TB is top tier pvp hero.
    Before I start my reply. TB: Thunder Beast.

    I am talking about my TB level 104, R2 fully enchanted (for his level) and without training in the camp.
    I tried using him with DV teams in Arena/GA and he is usually the first to die (either killed by NA or by PM). I only win with him sometimes in WoG when matched with Sorcerres, Ember Blade and Vanguard Warrior.
    So I know that I am f*cking talking about.
    If TB works for you on level 105, R2, enchanted and fully trained then congratulations. He doesnt work for me.

  4. #34
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    728
    Rep Power
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by BixiTol View Post
    Before I start my reply. TB: Thunder Beast.

    I am talking about my TB level 104, R2 fully enchanted (for his level) and without training in the camp.
    I tried using him with DV teams in Arena/GA and he is usually the first to die (either killed by NA or by PM). I only win with him sometimes in WoG when matched with Sorcerres, Ember Blade and Vanguard Warrior.
    So I know that I am f*cking talking about.
    If TB works for you on level 105, R2, enchanted and fully trained then congratulations. He doesnt work for me.
    well i bolded the main problem. as u have noticed every hero has diff training stats. if u look at an untrained sorc vs an untrained TB sorc has more hp but if u look at a maxed sorc vs a maxed TB TB has more hp. many heroes with HP stat being trainable suddenly becomes viable after it is trained.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 105, 1.2m+ Total Power, 22 Legendaries, 528 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 92k Team Power

  5. #35
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 BixiTol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    181
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    well i bolded the main problem. as u have noticed every hero has diff training stats. if u look at an untrained sorc vs an untrained TB sorc has more hp but if u look at a maxed sorc vs a maxed TB TB has more hp. many heroes with HP stat being trainable suddenly becomes viable after it is trained.
    I am aware of that, but I also have Sorce, RF, TF, PM and I dont need them to be lv 105, R2, fully enchanted and fully trained to beat lv 105 in Arena. So above listed heroes (just to mention some of them) are great heroes, because with lower levels (104 in my case) you can find team where they shine and beat higher levels. And note, my lv 104 RF is not even trained once in the camp and he shines against fully trained lv 105 teams in Arena.

    This said, TB does not have a title of great hero yet.

  6. #36
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,237
    Rep Power
    45
    Interesting, attack teams with rf, hardly ever seen him anymore in arena, even in ga he is too squishy to be used in defence because he doesn't gain hp from training. He's had his time in meta, unfortunately they don't like him to be more useful by giving him the useless armor. I have him max trained and if i could switch him with tb i would gladly do so.

  7. #37
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,237
    Rep Power
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    well i bolded the main problem. as u have noticed every hero has diff training stats. if u look at an untrained sorc vs an untrained TB sorc has more hp but if u look at a maxed sorc vs a maxed TB TB has more hp. many heroes with HP stat being trainable suddenly becomes viable after it is trained.
    which is why the training field is so flawed. why do some heroes get the privilege of hp from training but some unlucky ones get a useless stat where hp would have benefited them hugely and made them more useful. some agility ones like sapper rf lycan ninja would have been much more useful and could even have been used in ga teams got ruined by the training field and got left behind by other agility heroes.

  8. #38
    Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,676
    Rep Power
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by BixiTol View Post
    I am aware of that, but I also have Sorce, RF, TF, PM and I dont need them to be lv 105, R2, fully enchanted and fully trained to beat lv 105 in Arena. So above listed heroes (just to mention some of them) are great heroes, because with lower levels (104 in my case) you can find team where they shine and beat higher levels. And note, my lv 104 RF is not even trained once in the camp and he shines against fully trained lv 105 teams in Arena.

    This said, TB does not have a title of great hero yet.
    Well, no clue on what server you are, but to be honest on any server below like 110 (or even higher ) , lvl104 is not considered as anything competitive. Not lvl105 and full r2 and not trained is not considered as any representative on a competitive server.

    I believe what you say for your server but on a competitive strong server you would have hard time throw an untrained RF (or even untrained rest of team) into fight

    You would be considered as point feeder for defending reward....

    In no realistic way you would beat a good trained lvl105 teams on regular base, meaning without lot of rng luck on your side.

    My RF is fully equipped and fully trained.. And I rarely use him in Arena, only in GA,as in Arena he has no chance/use against current Meta (which not really contains any female, but contains TaP and ER who would kill RF in seconds, especially when dragged)

  9. #39
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    85
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by BixiTol View Post
    I am aware of that, but I also have Sorce, RF, TF, PM and I dont need them to be lv 105, R2, fully enchanted and fully trained to beat lv 105 in Arena. So above listed heroes (just to mention some of them) are great heroes, because with lower levels (104 in my case) you can find team where they shine and beat higher levels. And note, my lv 104 RF is not even trained once in the camp and he shines against fully trained lv 105 teams in Arena.

    This said, TB does not have a title of great hero yet.
    I dunno about that - TB has become a staple on vw-eb squads for WoG, GA, and championship, and he's part of the dv-gk lockdown counter which is one of the few consistent teams against the current rabbit arena meta (and the only one I know of that has no magic stone exclusive heroes).

    And yeah, being level 105 and having highly trained heroes is mandatory now if you want to be competitive. It can feel really hopeless sometimes when you're behind on levels and leveling takes 3 months, but stick with it and when you finally do reach max level, you'll reap the rewards

  10. #40
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Lithuania, Vilnius
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by BixiTol View Post
    I am aware of that, but I also have Sorce, RF, TF, PM and I dont need them to be lv 105, R2, fully enchanted and fully trained to beat lv 105 in Arena. So above listed heroes (just to mention some of them) are great heroes, because with lower levels (104 in my case) you can find team where they shine and beat higher levels. And note, my lv 104 RF is not even trained once in the camp and he shines against fully trained lv 105 teams in Arena.

    This said, TB does not have a title of great hero yet.
    Can you throw in some video replays with RF team beating current arena meta teams? And what server are you on? I'm curious, because there is now way RF could be on attacking team vs the current meta teams. Back up your words with some proof.
    And no, TB is a great hero, especially for attacking teams in arena/GA.

  11. #41
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    2,031
    Rep Power
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Well, no clue on what server you are, but to be honest on any server below like 110 (or even higher ) , lvl104 is not considered as anything competitive. Not lvl105 and full r2 and not trained is not considered as any representative on a competitive server.

    I believe what you say for your server but on a competitive strong server you would have hard time throw an untrained RF (or even untrained rest of team) into fight

    You would be considered as point feeder for defending reward....

    In no realistic way you would beat a good trained lvl105 teams on regular base, meaning without lot of rng luck on your side.

    My RF is fully equipped and fully trained.. And I rarely use him in Arena, only in GA,as in Arena he has no chance/use against current Meta (which not really contains any female, but contains TaP and ER who would kill RF in seconds, especially when dragged)
    He's on a competitive server trust me my server actually but I think they get to win against those meta teams with good luck and good RNG on their side. I don't even try RF anymore and have my own counters, including TB who is great in my opinion specially in some teams even in defense. If I didn't see replays I wouldn't believe either. For TB and some others I'm surprised how well success rate they have not even fully trained against full trained teams

  12. #42
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 BixiTol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    181
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Team G View Post
    Can you throw in some video replays with RF team beating current arena meta teams? And what server are you on? I'm curious, because there is now way RF could be on attacking team vs the current meta teams. Back up your words with some proof.
    And no, TB is a great hero, especially for attacking teams in arena/GA.
    I dont use him against meta teams like ER or DivineKnight, but he does a very good job keeping me between ranks 30-50 when used with fully trained TF, Sorcer,PM,IE/NA.

  13. #43
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by BixiTol View Post
    I dont use him against meta teams like ER or DivineKnight, but he does a very good job keeping me between ranks 30-50 when used with fully trained TF, Sorcer,PM,IE/NA.
    Yeh you have no clue. Good luck holding that 30-50 rank buddy.

  14. #44
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,646
    Rep Power
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by BixiTol View Post
    I dont use him against meta teams like ER or DivineKnight, but he does a very good job keeping me between ranks 30-50 when used with fully trained TF, Sorcer,PM,IE/NA.
    !
    Now we understand you play your own version of the game... Keep trying with IE in your competitive server.

    That said a friend of mine can easily keep rank 450-500 in arena using just tanks, some of them untrained.

  15. #45
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 BixiTol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    181
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    !
    Now we understand you play your own version of the game... Keep trying with IE in your competitive server.

    That said a friend of mine can easily keep rank 450-500 in arena using just tanks, some of them untrained.
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstS82 View Post
    Yeh you have no clue. Good luck holding that 30-50 rank buddy.
    Well, my lv 103 RF and IE do better job in getting me to ranks 30-50 then lv 104 TB. Just saying...

    Oh and dont worry, I hold that rank very well

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •