Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Preview of the February Signin Hero- The Terran Swordsman

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Stupid comparisons, however:
    Just because someone buys an expansive meal, does not make the free meal bad.
    Just because a meal is expansive does not mean it is good....

And what for one is expansive isn't for the other. If you book all inclusive vacation, you pay for the package (once) and then have all stuff included (for free). That does not mean BY DEFAULT all stuff included are good or stuff you buy or get free elsewhere aren't better, hmm?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I like the name, "The Terran Swordsman". It is neat in my opinion.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Stupid comparisons, however:
    Just because someone buys an expansive meal, does not make the free meal bad.
    Just because a meal is expansive does not mean it is good....

And what for one is expansive isn't for the other. If you book all inclusive vacation, you pay for the package (once) and then have all stuff included (for free). That does not mean BY DEFAULT all stuff included are good or stuff you buy or get free elsewhere aren't better, hmm?
    It's understandable that someone wants an advantage for something in return. Payers keep that game running - non payers do NOTHING for the game...

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by burpie_the clown View Post
    It's understandable that someone wants an advantage for something in return. Payers keep that game running - non payers do NOTHING for the game...
    I disagree. They provide fodder.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Payers have their advantages-written in VIP level description.Everything except that is unfair to give or expect to get. I don't know why people think they're entitled to winning all around in game if they spent some cash on it. You're getting exactly what you spent for by your VIP level benefits, nothing more and nothing less. As far as I remember those levels don't include benefits of having pay to win hero

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Non payers do something for the game because they play it and make it more pouplar.

i wonder do you always use only vip heroes or are you just yapping?

Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryTy124 View Post
    Non payers do something for the game because they play it and make it more pouplar.
    I'm glad to hear that developers and companies nowadays work just for popularity. Their families will thank you...

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Jinsuna's Avatar
    Thunder Beast is like one of the most OP heroes in-game ... and got released just recently ... Queen of Wrath is also not entirely bad. Some high end players even say she is better than wolf. This sign-in is not really good, but many of the best heroes that still get used frequently were sign-in ... especially those control heroes like Rose and Manip.
    [] Jin - lvl 105
    AccountID: 26164321

Arch Enemy - Server 45
    International Guild - English required
    LVL 104+ active 1.2m+ AHP players welcome

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 BixiTol's Avatar
    Meh, probably pass

Quote Originally Posted by Jinsuna View Post
    Thunder Beast is like one of the most OP heroes in-game ... and got released just recently ... Queen of Wrath is also not entirely bad. Some high end players even say she is better than wolf. This sign-in is not really good, but many of the best heroes that still get used frequently were sign-in ... especially those control heroes like Rose and Manip.
    TB is only good R2 with 5 starts all enchant... and only with certain heroes in WoG. I never see him in Arena or Grand Arena. Try him on level 104 missing 1 red item and he dies first. Not really a good hero for me and everyone on level 104 or less.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by BixiTol View Post
    TB is only good R2 with 5 starts all enchant... and only with certain heroes in WoG. I never see him in Arena or Grand Arena. Try him on level 104 missing 1 red item and he dies first. Not really a good hero for me and everyone on level 104 or less.
    He works same in Arena/GA. Ofc full geared (enchanted is not even to mentioned) and trained.

Why should that TB teams not work in GA when it does in WoG? It does not need subs.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    rf would have been much more useful had he gotten hp from training instead of the useless armor. many agility heroes became more useful by gaining hp from training, but why rf does not gain hp i don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    He works same in Arena/GA. Ofc full geared (enchanted is not even to mentioned) and trained.

Why should that TB teams not work in GA when it does in WoG? It does not need subs.
    I didn't say TB doesn't work in Arena/GA, but the heroes he needs in a team to win are not always top priority (like EmberBlade or VanguardWarior) and not many people have them strong enough to fight in Arena/GA. I, for instance, have EB red0 and VW is Orange1.
    Thats why I said that WoG seems to be the only usefull place to use him, with all heroes powered up for free.
    So for me TB is not such a great/usefull hero.

PS. I am literally going to skip all the Hero Camp "training" thing. It takes so long to fully train really "must have" heroes (Sorcer, PM, RF, TF, NA...) so I wouldnt even bother with TB due to lack of time and resources.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by BixiTol View Post
    I didn't say TB doesn't work in Arena/GA, but the heroes he needs in a team to win are not always top priority (like EmberBlade or VanguardWarior) and not many people have them strong enough to fight in Arena/GA. I, for instance, have EB red0 and VW is Orange1.
    Thats why I said that WoG seems to be the only usefull place to use him, with all heroes powered up for free.
    So for me TB is not such a great/usefull hero.

PS. I am literally going to skip all the Hero Camp "training" thing. It takes so long to fully train really "must have" heroes (Sorcer, PM, RF, TF, NA...) so I wouldnt even bother with TB due to lack of time and resources.
    What the fuck are you talking about? TB is top tier pvp hero.