Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 48

Thread: Preview of the February Signin Hero- The Terran Swordsman

  1. #16
    Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,731
    Rep Power
    100
    Stupid comparisons, however:
    Just because someone buys an expansive meal, does not make the free meal bad.
    Just because a meal is expansive does not mean it is good....

    And what for one is expansive isn't for the other. If you book all inclusive vacation, you pay for the package (once) and then have all stuff included (for free). That does not mean BY DEFAULT all stuff included are good or stuff you buy or get free elsewhere aren't better, hmm?

  2. #17
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    0
    I like the name, "The Terran Swordsman". It is neat in my opinion.

  3. #18
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Stupid comparisons, however:
    Just because someone buys an expansive meal, does not make the free meal bad.
    Just because a meal is expansive does not mean it is good....

    And what for one is expansive isn't for the other. If you book all inclusive vacation, you pay for the package (once) and then have all stuff included (for free). That does not mean BY DEFAULT all stuff included are good or stuff you buy or get free elsewhere aren't better, hmm?
    It's understandable that someone wants an advantage for something in return. Payers keep that game running - non payers do NOTHING for the game...

  4. #19
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    341
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by burpie_the clown View Post
    It's understandable that someone wants an advantage for something in return. Payers keep that game running - non payers do NOTHING for the game...
    I disagree. They provide fodder.

  5. #20
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    2,033
    Rep Power
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by burpie_the clown View Post
    It's understandable that someone wants an advantage for something in return. Payers keep that game running - non payers do NOTHING for the game...
    Payers have their advantages-written in VIP level description.Everything except that is unfair to give or expect to get. I don't know why people think they're entitled to winning all around in game if they spent some cash on it. You're getting exactly what you spent for by your VIP level benefits, nothing more and nothing less. As far as I remember those levels don't include benefits of having pay to win hero

  6. #21
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by burpie_the clown View Post
    It's understandable that someone wants an advantage for something in return. Payers keep that game running - non payers do NOTHING for the game...
    Non payers do something for the game because they play it and make it more pouplar.

  7. #22
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Server 45
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    2
    i wonder do you always use only vip heroes or are you just yapping?

  8. #23
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryTy124 View Post
    Non payers do something for the game because they play it and make it more pouplar.
    I'm glad to hear that developers and companies nowadays work just for popularity. Their families will thank you...

  9. #24
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Jinsuna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    465
    Rep Power
    17
    Thunder Beast is like one of the most OP heroes in-game ... and got released just recently ... Queen of Wrath is also not entirely bad. Some high end players even say she is better than wolf. This sign-in is not really good, but many of the best heroes that still get used frequently were sign-in ... especially those control heroes like Rose and Manip.
    [] Jin - lvl 105
    AccountID: 26164321

    Arch Enemy - Server 45
    International Guild - English required
    LVL 104+ active 1.2m+ AHP players welcome

  10. #25
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 BixiTol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    181
    Rep Power
    8
    Meh, probably pass

  11. #26
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 BixiTol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    181
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsuna View Post
    Thunder Beast is like one of the most OP heroes in-game ... and got released just recently ... Queen of Wrath is also not entirely bad. Some high end players even say she is better than wolf. This sign-in is not really good, but many of the best heroes that still get used frequently were sign-in ... especially those control heroes like Rose and Manip.
    TB is only good R2 with 5 starts all enchant... and only with certain heroes in WoG. I never see him in Arena or Grand Arena. Try him on level 104 missing 1 red item and he dies first. Not really a good hero for me and everyone on level 104 or less.

  12. #27
    Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,731
    Rep Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by BixiTol View Post
    TB is only good R2 with 5 starts all enchant... and only with certain heroes in WoG. I never see him in Arena or Grand Arena. Try him on level 104 missing 1 red item and he dies first. Not really a good hero for me and everyone on level 104 or less.
    He works same in Arena/GA. Ofc full geared (enchanted is not even to mentioned) and trained.

    Why should that TB teams not work in GA when it does in WoG? It does not need subs.

  13. #28
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,256
    Rep Power
    45
    rf would have been much more useful had he gotten hp from training instead of the useless armor. many agility heroes became more useful by gaining hp from training, but why rf does not gain hp i don't get it.

  14. #29
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 BixiTol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    181
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    He works same in Arena/GA. Ofc full geared (enchanted is not even to mentioned) and trained.

    Why should that TB teams not work in GA when it does in WoG? It does not need subs.
    I didn't say TB doesn't work in Arena/GA, but the heroes he needs in a team to win are not always top priority (like EmberBlade or VanguardWarior) and not many people have them strong enough to fight in Arena/GA. I, for instance, have EB red0 and VW is Orange1.
    Thats why I said that WoG seems to be the only usefull place to use him, with all heroes powered up for free.
    So for me TB is not such a great/usefull hero.

    PS. I am literally going to skip all the Hero Camp "training" thing. It takes so long to fully train really "must have" heroes (Sorcer, PM, RF, TF, NA...) so I wouldnt even bother with TB due to lack of time and resources.

  15. #30
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BixiTol View Post
    I didn't say TB doesn't work in Arena/GA, but the heroes he needs in a team to win are not always top priority (like EmberBlade or VanguardWarior) and not many people have them strong enough to fight in Arena/GA. I, for instance, have EB red0 and VW is Orange1.
    Thats why I said that WoG seems to be the only usefull place to use him, with all heroes powered up for free.
    So for me TB is not such a great/usefull hero.

    PS. I am literally going to skip all the Hero Camp "training" thing. It takes so long to fully train really "must have" heroes (Sorcer, PM, RF, TF, NA...) so I wouldnt even bother with TB due to lack of time and resources.
    What the fuck are you talking about? TB is top tier pvp hero.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •