Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Preview of the February Signin Hero- The Terran Swordsman

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Ember's Avatar

Preview of the February Signin Hero- The Terran Swordsman

Dear Leaders,

Here comes our February signin hero, Trynda the Terran Swordsman!

Let's take a look at the Terran Swordsman!

Hero's Skills:
    The Ultimate Skill- Strong Reversal: Trynda swings his sword to pull enemies towards himself, damaging and stunning them.
    The Green Skill- Sword Wave: Trynda releases a sword wave to damage enemies.
    The Blue Skill- Hand of Protection: Trynda grants himself with a protective shield to resist incoming damage.
    The Purple Skill- Sword Charging: Trynda charges forward, damaging and taunting enemies he passes through.

Strong Reversal:

Sword Wave:

Hand of Protection:

Sword Charging:

Best Regards
    Ember

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    As always useless hero for signin

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by SergeyRoot View Post
    Yeah, RF, Mani, PM, QoC, Skeleton Mage, Thunderbeast.... All examples of totally useless heroes nobody uses (or had used in past).... No comparison to Forest Fairy, Time Traveller, Serpent Warlock, etc you see everywhere....

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Yeah, RF, Mani, PM, QoC, Skeleton Mage, Thunderbeast.... All examples of totally useless heroes nobody uses (or had used in past).... No comparison to Forest Fairy, Time Traveller, Serpent Warlock, etc you see everywhere....
    Rose is one of the best heroes, manipulator rocks, Qoc is okay, Skeleton mage is great and thunder beast is amazing against low levels, and is amazing.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryTy124 View Post
    Rose is one of the best heroes, manipulator rocks, Qoc is okay, Skeleton mage is great and thunder beast is amazing against low levels, and is amazing.
    He's saying that those guys were sign in heroes

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 w_e_g_4's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Yeah, and what about the heroes released since 4-5 months? The problem is Ucool's P2W strategy becoming more and more obvious. They don't even care about trying to balance shit, they release powerful heroes in VIP and at best situational, if not completely useless heroes, as sign-in heroes.

Are sign-in heroes supposed to be good? No, they're free, no complaint here.

But must 3 out of 4 last VIP heroes be so powerful they change the meta and leave all the non VIP on the outside of it for months and months? I mean, if last months are representative, then ER and DiK won't be in any shops before fucking summer. And in the meantime, they release more game-breaking heroes? I believe there's a true motive for complaint unless you're Vip11 and 100% self-centered, glad to see the gap widen every month between those paying a lot and those paying less (but could still be in the little hundreds). IT IS NOT FAIR.

Serveur 125 'Draugr' // Guild "Rebirth" - #1 guild 90-92k activity
    Recrute joueurs Lv102+ francophones de puissance > 900k
    PM si vous êtes intéressés, LINE ID: dtc_coc

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    ^ Yeah I agree. I'm Vip 14 and can probably speak for anyone VIP 11 or above the struggle is pretty minor depending on your guild when competing in GT. I feel bad for players who devoted their time to this game from the beginning and now because of the different direction struggle to stay competitive .

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by aznanimality View Post
    He's saying that those guys were sign in heroes
    I know that he was saying they were sign-in heroes, but what I was trying to say was that they are examples of amazing heroes that do not require you to be VIP 11 or up.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    ??Garen??

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by w_e_g_4 View Post
    Yeah, and what about the heroes released since 4-5 months? The problem is Ucool's P2W strategy becoming more and more obvious. They don't even care about trying to balance shit, they release powerful heroes in VIP and at best situational, if not completely useless heroes, as sign-in heroes.

Are sign-in heroes supposed to be good? No, they're free, no complaint here.

But must 3 out of 4 last VIP heroes be so powerful they change the meta and leave all the non VIP on the outside of it for months and months? I mean, if last months are representative, then ER and DiK won't be in any shops before fucking summer. And in the meantime, they release more game-breaking heroes? I believe there's a true motive for complaint unless you're Vip11 and 100% self-centered, glad to see the gap widen every month between those paying a lot and those paying less (but could still be in the little hundreds). IT IS NOT FAIR.
    And what is fair? Non payers to be able to beat payers? Maybe in another world but not on games that require development from people that get a decent salary at the end of the month.

Payers have to have an advantage. I agree with proper balancing but what you say is to give all the same advantage.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    And what is fair? Non payers to be able to beat payers? Maybe in another world but not on games that require development from people that get a decent salary at the end of the month.

Payers have to have an advantage. I agree with proper balancing but what you say is to give all the same advantage.
    Lol lol and more lol at this ofc they can,could and will be able to win against payers. And guess what? They are better players than you. They know how to play and win,they don't need to pay to win. I have lost in WoG from some non ViP players few times and I say great job to them! They came up with better team and therefor deserve to win. And as long as you think you paying money means something in the result of having heroes as advantage you couldn't be more wrong.
    And fyi read each ViP level description to know what advantage you deserve. None of ViP levels includes advantage of having certain heroes meaning better results

Lady you are the best player, OK. Now return to your hole and continue.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    yeah...I don't claim to be such a thing nor do I need op hero to be good enough lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    yeah...I don't claim to be such a thing nor do I need op hero to be good enough lol
    You are the best, keep walking!

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by SergeyRoot View Post
    By default all free meals are bad, because they want to sell other meals.

P/S: one guy can tell you a few free meals are 'very good'; however he always consume other expensive meals. Don't trust what they say, look what they do.