Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 66

Thread: Preview of the VIP Hero for February : Wind Priest (from test server)

  1. #16
    Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,817
    Rep Power
    104
    We had and have several VIP11- players in our guild (which is a very strong one).

    Ofc they have it harder, but none of them had problems reaching legendary ststus in WoG, be in top 2k ranking or even top500.
    They do fine in GA (where there is open battle), some reach TOP64 in championship (while some of VIP11+ doesn't). Some of them are in top rankins of top5+15 team power ranking (which doesn't mean much, but still) and also some are within top50 AHP power and provide great value in terms of GT teams.
    Only real struggle would be Arena (in fact as dominating guild isn't also)...
    So it's not like VIP11- can't be competitive at all in most part of the game lacking a few (good) heroes.
    And just as reminder... Also in past release of VIP heroes took real long in some cases,like TF or SQ (or Witch)

    Not saying its fine like that, I would have no problem if VIP heroes would be released sooner to public... But just stating facts it's nothing new and exaggerations like VIP11- have no chance are just not true...
    Or saying all VIP11 spent a fortune so far or monthly...

    Ofc if you are now far from VIP11 it would cost you a lot at once or take pretty long to reach it....

  2. #17
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,745
    Rep Power
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    We had and have several VIP11- players in our guild (which is a very strong one).

    Ofc they have it harder, but none of them had problems reaching legendary ststus in WoG, be in top 2k ranking or even top500.
    They do fine in GA (where there is open battle), some reach TOP64 in championship (while some of VIP11+ doesn't). Some of them are in top rankins of top5+15 team power ranking (which doesn't mean much, but still) and also some are within top50 AHP power and provide great value in terms of GT teams.
    Only real struggle would be Arena (in fact as dominating guild isn't also)...
    So it's not like VIP11- can't be competitive at all in most part of the game lacking a few (good) heroes.
    And just as reminder... Also in past release of VIP heroes took real long in some cases,like TF or SQ (or Witch)

    Not saying its fine like that, I would have no problem if VIP heroes would be released sooner to public... But just stating facts it's nothing new and exaggerations like VIP11- have no chance are just not true...
    Or saying all VIP11 spent a fortune so far or monthly...

    Ofc if you are now far from VIP11 it would cost you a lot at once or take pretty long to reach it....
    All your message is correct but you are speaking about right now...

    Right now In GA, if you are low VIP you, drop the rabbit team because low% of win and win your 2 others matches, and in WoG it's actually the same (even if you can win for sure without rabbit against rabbit team, it's not what i'm telling), but if Wind Priest is broken as he is now on test server, you will not have to face one strong team difficult to win but 2, and there the problem will be really different in my opinion...

    I could tell that i don't care as far as i'm more than VIP 11, but i really think that it's a problem for the game balance
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

    Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

  3. #18
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    82
    The game balance means that all heroes have to be countered somehow by some other heroes. Not mandatory from VIP11- heroes.

    I am all in for balance but if VIP11- people have the same chances as VIP11+ what is the meaning to be a VIP11+?

    Actually VIP11- can rank in Arena with proper teams. Just invest and train the right heroes. If w_e_g_4 does not know how it's his problem.

  4. #19
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    2,043
    Rep Power
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post

    I am all in for balance but if VIP11- people have the same chances as VIP11+ what is the meaning to be a VIP11+?
    All said with this lol you clearly do't have idea what is the meaning of being VIP 11+. It doesn't grant you better chances. It gives you more benefits and nothing should grant better chances even if you're VIP 100. That's how it should be in game. You can't buy a brain

    And Alendris is right, my thoughts exactly, it will only bring more imbalance in game, I sent my honest opinion about this hero to support, hopefully they will listen to those who are being realistic and honest. He's a really nice hero and tweaking him down a bit won't ruin him but will no longer be over powered. Won't hurt VIP 11+ or - so it's a win win situation for all. If they want to lose their lower VIP players they are on a good track with this strategy as it is. And they never know when will those lower VIPs start spending more. We had a guildmate who was a non VIP until we decided to migrate server, as he paid for migration then he started spending more and now he's VIP 11 or higher. So people can start spending more at any time if they like game or stop spending completely if they dislike it

  5. #20
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    All said with this lol you clearly do't have idea what is the meaning of being VIP 11+. It doesn't grant you better chances. It gives you more benefits and nothing should grant better chances even if you're VIP 100. That's how it should be in game. You can't buy a brain

    And Alendris is right, my thoughts exactly, it will only bring more imbalance in game, I sent my honest opinion about this hero to support, hopefully they will listen to those who are being realistic and honest. He's a really nice hero and tweaking him down a bit won't ruin him but will no longer be over powered. Won't hurt VIP 11+ or - so it's a win win situation for all. If they want to lose their lower VIP players they are on a good track with this strategy as it is. And they never know when will those lower VIPs start spending more. We had a guildmate who was a non VIP until we decided to migrate server, as he paid for migration then he started spending more and now he's VIP 11 or higher. So people can start spending more at any time if they like game or stop spending completely if they dislike it
    As always you say bullshit - it's ok.

    Why to invest to a weak hero? Why to spend gems on him if he is like all other heroes?

    You know the answer, just because someone has to pay the bills...

  6. #21
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 w_e_g_4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    FUCK UCOOL
    Posts
    338
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    The game balance means that all heroes have to be countered somehow by some other heroes. Not mandatory from VIP11- heroes.

    I am all in for balance but if VIP11- people have the same chances as VIP11+ what is the meaning to be a VIP11+?

    Actually VIP11- can rank in Arena with proper teams. Just invest and train the right heroes. If w_e_g_4 does not know how it's his problem.
    Oh my god, it's so frustrating to see how narrow minded you are, resorting to petty trolling arguments to refuse to admit you're wrong. What will be next? Communist? "Neener neener you're wrong, I'm right, period" ? Are you Trump's campaign secretary?

    We're not asking to have the same chances, but a FAIR game. And you CAN'T have that if every other month there's a new HERO like WIND PRIEST or Rabbit, breaking the metagame and finding himself in half arena defense teams and/or in every attack team, for half a year. VIP11+ SHOULD have an edge, but not an easy game where VIP11- are just sparring partners. And that's EXACTLY where we're heading with this next VIP hero.

    BTW, I know how to get ranked in arenas. I rank top15-20 every day, but top10 is just NOT possible, at least not on a competitive server. But for the sake or argument, let's say I have a 50% chance against TF/ER/DiK/Chem/TaP (which is a VERY optimistic assumption against 82k+ teams, more like 20%), what is certain is that I have a ZERO % chance to keep it for more than a minute.

    Low VIPs have 2 options : hybrid timeout teams and tarot teams. You can also try to mix them a little, but whatever you do, you get 100% losses facing any VIP with rabbit+divine knight who knows how to use his heroes and train them, or even a TF/MM team.

    And that's just the arenas.

    Now if you think about WoG and GA, it's even worse because if they release an OP wind priest, you get almost TWO sure wins. Then there's NO competition, only chance low VIPs will have is to face low VIPs or noob VIPs to get legendary.

    Serveur 125 'Draugr' // Guild "Rebirth" - #1 guild 90-92k activity
    Recrute joueurs Lv102+ francophones de puissance > 900k
    PM si vous êtes intéressés, LINE ID: dtc_coc

  7. #22
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 w_e_g_4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    FUCK UCOOL
    Posts
    338
    Rep Power
    16
    double post, bug.

    (delete)
    Last edited by w_e_g_4; 01-25-2017 at 02:13 PM. Reason: please delete

    Serveur 125 'Draugr' // Guild "Rebirth" - #1 guild 90-92k activity
    Recrute joueurs Lv102+ francophones de puissance > 900k
    PM si vous êtes intéressés, LINE ID: dtc_coc

  8. #23
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    6
    I'm pretty sure the priest will be nerfed, just like they did to Bounty Queen

  9. #24
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by 426451 View Post
    I'm pretty sure the priest will be nerfed, just like they did to Bounty Queen
    well it seriously needs to be. its rare to see me come into a post and say how totally broken a hero is. when have we ever in the history of HC see an ult that deals 13k normal and 30k crit aoe dmg x5. if just 2 out of 5 hits crit thats 99k aoe dmg to the whole team. how many heroes do u have over 99k hp in ur team?
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

  10. #25
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    2,043
    Rep Power
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    As always you say bullshit - it's ok.

    Why to invest to a weak hero? Why to spend gems on him if he is like all other heroes?

    You know the answer, just because someone has to pay the bills...
    So according to you every hero that isn't op is a weak hero? Yeah makes sense-NOT. Sane people are asking for normal good hero, not the op one and if you can't win without having op heroes than you just suck at this game. And if you'd know how to win without it you wouldn't be asking for one like that. That's all I have to say

  11. #26
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    404
    Rep Power
    18
    A game should focus on balanded gameplay. Vip status should give benefits to the player but not heroes that are OP and they dont have counters. The benefits should be to progress faster. Get gears, resources for camp, stamina for fast level up etc.
    Its a game and not a money contest . There are other ways to show that you have money. If someone is buying heroes to dominate the game i dont think that he should be very proud for this and tell others to quit. There are great players low and high vips.
    We used to play for fun but now...

    P.S. I know that many of you you ll have problem with that but i just say my opinion.

  12. #27
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    8
    Really they need to revamp a lot of heroes make them all balanced. Let's say a hero is pure dps and does 200k damage a fight then a hero who is dps and has say a silence should only do like 150k per fight. This is just a suggestions and exact dps and control/healing skills are worth how much damage in a fight I am not sure of.

  13. #28
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    3
    thanks for the review

  14. #29
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    3
    Wish I'm VIP 11, the magic stone heroes are clearly OP recently, after ER

  15. #30
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    5
    Oh my god, it's so frustrating to see how narrow minded you are, resorting to petty trolling arguments to refuse to admit you're wrong. What will be next? Communist? "Neener neener you're wrong, I'm right, period" ? Are you Trump's campaign secretary?

    We're not asking to have the same chances, but a FAIR game. And you CAN'T have that if every other month there's a new HERO like WIND PRIEST or Rabbit, breaking the metagame and finding himself in half arena defense teams and/or in every attack team, for half a year. VIP11+ SHOULD have an edge, but not an easy game where VIP11- are just sparring partners. And that's EXACTLY where we're heading with this next VIP hero.

    BTW, I know how to get ranked in arenas. I rank top15-20 every day, but top10 is just NOT possible, at least not on a competitive server. But for the sake or argument, let's say I have a 50% chance against TF/ER/DiK/Chem/TaP (which is a VERY optimistic assumption against 82k+ teams, more like 20%), what is certain is that I have a ZERO % chance to keep it for more than a minute.

    Low VIPs have 2 options : hybrid timeout teams and tarot teams. You can also try to mix them a little, but whatever you do, you get 100% losses facing any VIP with rabbit+divine knight who knows how to use his heroes and train them, or even a TF/MM team.

    And that's just the arenas.

    Now if you think about WoG and GA, it's even worse because if they release an OP wind priest, you get almost TWO sure wins. Then there's NO competition, only chance low VIPs will have is to face low VIPs or noob VIPs to get legendary.


    man, to be honest you talking bullshit no more. If you would stick with the time, you would probably know that rabbit, devine knight already lost their advance in meta packs. Do you even know that for example top GOW players mostly dont use any of them. And even in top 100 i met some vip 7, vip5 players who sucsesfully participating. Do you even know how many heroes at full training can interrupt rabbits first grab so he became almost uslees? You should more stick with a training camp, and stop complaining.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •