Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Crusade has die of boredom

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    no refresh, TL 104, raging tide in there today at just random look
    105 act, raging sword, refresh, bloody dagger, refresh, dragon shoes...refresh, feather of truth...

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by BixiTol View Post
    Please post a picture, as my Crusade shop never had red items to buy.
    Its all orange, like Relic of Hades or Dragon Shoes or Raged Sword
    you must be playing another game if you don't need those "orange" gears

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Every time will be someone who will complain about crusade. My question is why?
    1.I drop at crusade red,orange,purple items red about 1/3 days orange 2/3 days and purple every day
    2.I spend like 5 minutes max doing crusade and I'm doing it on auto at x4 I dont even look at screen...
    3.Crusade shop have red items witch is really great and in 5 min u get 2.5k coins a good red item is 20k so in 10 days you get 1 red item a plenty of other items from chests
    4.You can buy SS for hero that you already have 5 start to buy items and shard from items from shoul shop or even make all hero from soul shop R2 full
    In my opionion crusade is very usefull and very easy and those who say that drop is trash .... They have a good drop but they just want more is simple....
    Level 101 on server 125 Name:~SvG~SnkAgn
    Server 201 Name:ΩSnkAgn Level 98
    Currently on server 216 , Level 42 Name:SnkAgn

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 BixiTol's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    you must be playing another game if you don't need those "orange" gears
    Again, I have all necessary heroes R2 and with all items. Only missing items for lv 104 and 105, which I am already getting from Raid Instances..
    You guys, this game can be played easily with 18 heroes most. Others are pretty useless.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by BixiTol View Post
    Again, I have all necessary heroes R2 and with all items. Only missing items for lv 104 and 105, which I am already getting from Raid Instances..
    You guys, this game can be played easily with 18 heroes most. Others are pretty useless.
    Well, there are Players and Players, guilds and guilds.

If you are fine with that - go on.

Other want to improve - want to be part of a good strong guild - adding as much as possible strong teams to GT.
    Advance in Championship - where you need in finals 5 Teams alone.
    Help yourself and guildmates in raid to finish them as fast as possible (which grants coins and gear) - hence may need heroes not needed for Arena/GA

Have gear ready for heroes getting released new that maybe good, or for older heroes getting legendary and become better and/or if new Level/gear is released

Doing crusade for not even 10 mins: getting you lot of Gold (you Need for Rana xp buys and enchanting and skilling ) and 2,5k cursade Points and has a Chance to drop needed items

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    if my guildmates would follow what you Henry wrote here I'd be much happier and wouldn't have to find weakest possible group for us but they clearly don't I can't force people to do that but I just can't understand how they don't realize this themselves.It's not enough to have all GOOD heroes r2. You have to have all possible as maxed out as possible and ofc all at highest possible level with 0 heroes lower than orange gear promotion. This is at least what I do...currently I don't have 3 heroes from the list, soon to be just 1. What I did is level up everyone to level 100 at least and now rising that too and also getting everyone to at lowest of o1. If everyone follows this example we would be much better in GT but nope, it's all about working on just good heroes and hoping for miracle in GT. While others work on their heroes to have more and more good teams...
    everything Henry wrote is not arguable at all-no one has too many crusade coins or gold and you can never have too much good heroes. Who has all existing heroes r2, 105 level fully equipped and maxed training, and on top of that has like 500k coins in all shops and 1b gold can say they don't need anything from crusade.If you're not in this category you need something from crusade for sure. Not saying it's not boring still and rewards could be better but everyone needs it. Only improvement I'd add that doesn't bring imbalance to crusade is add fragments of gears from purple to red instead of those grey, green and blue items

Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    if my guildmates would follow what you Henry wrote here I'd be much happier and wouldn't have to find weakest possible group for us but they clearly don't I can't force people to do that but I just can't understand how they don't realize this themselves.It's not enough to have all GOOD heroes r2. You have to have all possible as maxed out as possible and ofc all at highest possible level with 0 heroes lower than orange gear promotion. This is at least what I do...currently I don't have 3 heroes from the list, soon to be just 1. What I did is level up everyone to level 100 at least and now rising that too and also getting everyone to at lowest of o1. If everyone follows this example we would be much better in GT but nope, it's all about working on just good heroes and hoping for miracle in GT. While others work on their heroes to have more and more good teams...
    everything Henry wrote is not arguable at all-no one has too many crusade coins or gold and you can never have too much good heroes. Who has all existing heroes r2, 105 level fully equipped and maxed training, and on top of that has like 500k coins in all shops and 1b gold can say they don't need anything from crusade.If you're not in this category you need something from crusade for sure. Not saying it's not boring still and rewards could be better but everyone needs it. Only improvement I'd add that doesn't bring imbalance to crusade is add fragments of gears from purple to red instead of those grey, green and blue items
    completely well said, and add training cards to crusade drops instead of raid cards

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Crusade hasn't died of boredom only (with tons of grey and green crap daily) now it happens more often that I can't finished it properly. WP-teams 3 times in a row now? Just for the case I own a WP myself...but just one...

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Franchement c'est super chiant les croisades rien d'utile à gagner c'est une perte de temps faite quelques chose Ucool bcp de gens dépensent de l'argent et pas que ceux qui depensent de l'argent sur votre jeux la moindre des choses serait de nous écouter et de nous répondre merci

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by llamateizer2 View Post
    +1

- add a new difficulty with better rewards (good orange or red gear)
    - the raid button. Instead of giving twice the rewards, give it once
    New difficulty with better rewards is good idea

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Now we have Wind Priests wiping your crusade clear teams so you can't even finish one......Now it's close to a waste unless you are clearing with a Wind Priest (Nerf, Nerf, Nerf)

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CopperOne View Post
    Now we have Wind Priests wiping your crusade clear teams so you can't even finish one......Now it's close to a waste unless you are clearing with a Wind Priest (Nerf, Nerf, Nerf)
    Use one hero (guinea pig) so that WP would waste his ultimate. Then use full team in the next fight.
    Tired of ucool pay to win policy. Give them a 1* review.

Quote Originally Posted by [GY] Nader View Post
    Use one hero (guinea pig) so that WP would waste his ultimate. Then use full team in the next fight.
    i presume you mean if you've lost one fight and assume wp is fully charged for next fight send in a single hero and hope wp ultis on it?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Forlorn View Post
    i presume you mean if you've lost one fight and assume wp is fully charged for next fight send in a single hero and hope wp ultis on it?
    yep
    10 chars
    Tired of ucool pay to win policy. Give them a 1* review.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Forlorn View Post
    too bad the guinea pig would prolly get 1 shot by TaP b4 WP even does his ult. then u gotta repeat for round 7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15 cause every single top team has WP in it. there are more WP users than SQ users b4 the nerf.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power