Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Crusade has die of boredom

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Thumbs up Crusade has die of boredom

It's time to improve the crusade mode. Rewards are pathetic and almost rendered meaningless has a certain level is exceeded the Blue level of the heroes. No rewards for the heroes level red, Orange and purple.

The only reason for the Crusades, it's picked up enough for the stones of souls for some heroes.
    I play almost never, the heroes, we have so much that we never get to follow anyway...

please, think about it. this damn crusade bored to death ;(

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    +1

- add a new difficulty with better rewards (good orange or red gear)
    - the raid button. Instead of giving twice the rewards, give it once

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    crusades drop red hero grade items every 15 days
    it drops orange hero grade items pretty often
    and purple hero grade items u see nearly every single day
    hero shards are also very important as u can get souls and buy purple/orange grade gear for ur heroes

when u complain please make sure u have the facts straight
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Yes buy! that's precisely what I say! but we can't win them, or find them in the boxes!
    There is not much in these damn boxes. the last time I played there, what there was, was blues articles!
    I am level 97, I balance these bloody rewards. and purchases, it must play fucking often have enough to buy these said items!
    Today, for example, a single red article, the rest blue and purple. the price of this item? over 50,000 points. disgusting!
    There are how many times the tour of this bloody crusade to pick it up? I love to play, not breaking my head to win crumbs!

Quote Originally Posted by joebloe48 View Post
    Yes buy! that's precisely what I say! but we can't win them, or find them in the boxes!
    There is not much in these damn boxes. the last time I played there, what there was, was blues articles!
    I am level 97, I balance these bloody rewards. and purchases, it must play fucking often have enough to buy these said items!
    Today, for example, a single red article, the rest blue and purple. the price of this item? over 50,000 points. disgusting!
    There are how many times the tour of this bloody crusade to pick it up? I love to play, not breaking my head to win crumbs!
    did u read the first 3 lines? its in the boxes
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I get orange items time to time but never got a red item.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 BixiTol's Avatar
    I get orange item usually 1/10 and in the last chest.
    So I stopped doing crusade. Only first battle to get EXP.
    Heroes in the shop are thrush anyway.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by BixiTol View Post
    I get orange item usually 1/10 and in the last chest.
    So I stopped doing crusade. Only first battle to get EXP.
    Heroes in the shop are thrush anyway.
    You know that there are also good items in the shop, so you trash away 2,5k crusade coins, chance of good drop and some million gold? (for bronze chest, Rana xp buys, enchanting)
    Not worth the like max 10 mins (if even) effort for you?

Well forgot you have your IE and RF ready

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 BixiTol's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    You know that there are also good items in the shop, so you trash away 2,5k crusade coins, chance of good drop and some million gold? (for bronze chest, Rana xp buys, enchanting)
    Not worth the like max 10 mins (if even) effort for you?

Well forgot you have your IE and RF ready
    I dont need anything from Crusade Shop, thank you. I have all the useful heroes R2 with all items already and wont spend time of my life training useless ones. Would rather spend time with family and friends instead of doing Crusade.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by BixiTol View Post
    I dont need anything from Crusade Shop, thank you. I have all the useful heroes R2 with all items already and wont spend time of my life training useless ones. Would rather spend time with family and friends instead of doing Crusade.
    So true. Does a lvl 105 need Inho berries or Hammers in that chests? The amount of low lever stuff is by far much higher than anything else. As long as the rewards are not level based it's more and more a waste of time. Also the shop offers maybe 1 unseful item by coincidence twice a month. Not to mention the heroes there. At least half of them are not in use or worse uselesslike QoN, ID, Pilot and Ent...

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    OK, Pros have spoken.
    Then my shop has to be broken,it has red and orange gear in it. Easy source (as also get crusade coins for quests as I'm maxed xp) to upgrade more heroes to have more and better teams for GT
    So on one hand you say you don't need any of the shop, hence you don't spent not even 10 mins to do crusade as you don't need coins, SS or gold, on the other hand complain you don't get better drops.
    Makes a lot sense to me...

Quote Originally Posted by burpie_the clown View Post
    So true. Does a lvl 105 need Inho berries or Hammers in that chests? The amount of low lever stuff is by far much higher than anything else. As long as the rewards are not level based it's more and more a waste of time. Also the shop offers maybe 1 unseful item by coincidence twice a month. Not to mention the heroes there. At least half of them are not in use or worse uselesslike QoN, ID, Pilot and Ent...
    does a lvl 105 need relic of hades or lightning swords in that chest? no they dont. if they put in thing that only u needed then we would all be full r2 max lvl max geared max trained

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    The spittle lickers of UC have spoken...

U will need the gold and low level items for enchanting amongst others.

Stop starring blind on just getting super tier gear all the time as some of you want.

Crusade takes under 10 min on speed x4.

Could it be inproved..sure and hopefully they do something about it. But getting more and more heroes to r2 and enchanting, skills to 105 then you need the gold.

So for me personally I do it for the gold and the ocaasionally red tier item.
    Guild Leader of SP-Elites server 38.
    GT season 1: Semi
    GT season 2: Final
    GT season 3: Final (Win)
    GT season 4: Semi
    GT season 5: Semi
    GT season 6: Semi
    GT season 7: Semi

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    does a lvl 105 need relic of hades or lightning swords in that chest? no they dont. if they put in thing that only u needed then we would all be full r2 max lvl max geared max trained
    You make us laugh with all this bullshit. Are you sure you play the same game with us?