Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Account Lost

  1. #1
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    5

    Account Lost

    I installed the game to my new device and logged into my google account but it created a new account instead. Please help rebinding my account.

    Old Account Name: Mephisto

    New account ID:

    Google: crimsonzenith@gmail.com

  2. #2
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonzenith View Post
    I installed the game to my new device and logged into my google account but it created a new account instead. Please help rebinding my account.

    Old Account Name: Mephisto

    New account ID: 173218

    Google: crimsonzenith@gmail.com
    Did you bind it to your email?
    i'll live and you will die
    Ign-[pHt]Jisoo
    Rank-Diamond 2
    Server-Asia

  3. #3
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    5
    Betty pls help..

  4. #4
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    5
    Hi betty. Any way you can help me with my issue. Tia

  5. #5
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    5
    Bumping up

  6. #6
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    5
    Pls help with my issue.

  7. #7
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    5
    I was not fully aware of how the binding works. So if you can help me it would be highly appreciated. If it cannot be done then pls inform me as well. Thanks

  8. #8
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Dear Player
    Please complete the tutorial and you will be able to retrieve your account on your new device. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  9. #9
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    5
    Will it be possible to rebind to a different account id so i have a unified email. I just found out it was bound to an email i no.longer use. Thanks for the reply

  10. #10
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonzenith View Post
    Will it be possible to rebind to a different account id so i have a unified email. I just found out it was bound to an email i no.longer use. Thanks for the reply
    Dear Player
    We've just swapped both of your accounts with each other. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  11. #11
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    5
    Yes! I confirm it was swapped. Thank you very much betty! Awesome support!! I can see so much potential in this game already!!

  12. #12
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    PR
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    5
    Betty is there a way to sync my acc? Because when i open the game it does not show the google play icon or nothing.

  13. #13
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Lested View Post
    Betty is there a way to sync my acc? Because when i open the game it does not show the google play icon or nothing.
    Dear Player
    It could be that your G+ account has already linked to another HA account. You may give us your user id to check and then we can see if it's linked. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  14. #14
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    PR
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    It could be that your G+ account has already linked to another HA account. You may give us your user id to check and then we can see if it's linked. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    IGN: Lested
    Player ID: 338202

    If is linked to another acc. can you please link it to this one that is my main acc.

  15. #15
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Lested View Post
    IGN: Lested
    Player ID: 338202

    If is linked to another acc. can you please link it to this one that is my main acc.
    Dear Player
    338202 has been linked, but we don't know which G+/FB it links to. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •