Thread: All opponents AI?

New Comers Contributor Level 1

All opponents AI?

I tested my games by getting as poor of connection as possible without disconnecting from my WiFi to see if I could notice the game lagging any. To my surprise I still picked up around 50ms and no lag issues. To add onto it the opponents just seem too....dumb (for lack of a better word). Don't get me wrong just melting the enemies with marksmen is fun, but whenever I have to deliberately dive towers and over extend to die it has bored me. If these are real people then I am honestly shocked by the lack of natural game sense both my team and the enemy team have. If I could get a response to help me understand what is going on I would greatly appreciate it!

To add to it, every teammate I have is "from the U.S.A." and the enemies are all from some other country. Once I even played a team from Kazakhstan, which was hard for me to believe that there were 5 people from Kazakhstan playing Heroes Arena on a Friday night. If the games are all just started by requiring the player to have a WiFi connection then inputting bots into a private server on their own phone not reliant of a global or even regional server than it would be very boring to me. But if the servers are still maybe in testing I could understand.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Yes, normal games (all game modes) are with bots. Although ranked is with real players once you get to Gold tier.
    "I prefer to let my crossbow speak for me"
    -Piercival

ADCarry and Support Main
    ID: 5534677
    Server: BR

I've gotten to gold and still seems like I am playing bots. I'm diving hard and not getting punished at all, unless the players weren't great because of playing only bots until gold.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    once u get to high gold like gold 1+ thats when u start playing with real players and it should not take that long getting to that rank

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Yeah all bots before plat. And as a sove players's advice do not waste your time on this game.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Hi mehrsh,

thats not right. once if u reach the higher gold levels, theres just players, no more bots. lets focus the eric problem first as community.

Ultimų
    #############################
    [Ultimų | ID: 14556936 | Server: 2 Europe]#
    ############################

[ARENA HEROES] Group
    >> http://forum.ucool.com/group.php?groupid=96&do=join